Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwerty1996

Yeah I was listening to an interview by another woman from the UK who was in the exact same situation as Grace - she caught covid, became very unwell and had to give birth prematurely before being placed into an induced coma. she said as soon as she woke from her coma she immediately thought about the stress the entire situation must have put on her family and how she hoped they were okay. I don’t think Grace has ever really acknowledged that aspect or ever really spoke about Lee or her family in that sense. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I feel really sorry for Lee, he must have had such a difficult time those first few months and probably still is.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

gossipgal291

All her posts are literally about HER, when really there was just as much stress and trauma for Lee, her family, even the medical staff who treated her - I am medical and worked right through the pandemic and honestly to say it was gruelling for us all is a massive understatement. I just find her whole approach to it all very selfish. I am in no way trying to minimise what happened to her, there's no getting away from the fact it was horrendous but I also have often wondered about Lee's feelings in all this, I cannot imagine the stress and desperate times he must have gone through, first his parter in serious decline in hospital, then Cyprus' early emergency birth and Grace's subsequent coma. They must have been extremely dark times for Lee and her family. Then he has raised Cyprus as a first time dad too. A lot to unpack there for sure, she is lucky to have Lee imo.

I think Grace would be a lot more relatable to people if she included some of this, and showed bit of humility. I do often question whether Grace had a hard time bonding with Cyprus due to circumstances too.
Agree - I think it would be so valuable for her to talk about the challenges of bonding with Cyprus in those circumstances as well as being more frank about the impacts on those around her. Maybe she isn’t ready yet and it’s still a work in progress. But she obviously isn’t the only woman/parent to have fallen into this situation so rather than the whole ‘it’s a miracle’ narrative some real tangible advice would be so helpful as she has such a big platform and it could help a lot of people. Having said that no one should feel the pressure of becoming an ambassador / guide for something traumatic unless they’re comfortable with it - however - she does seem really comfortable with being the ambassador for the airy fairy manifest your health back narrative soooo why not switch up the messaging and be real and really help guide some people going through the same fucked up experience.

Devitodorito

I don’t get it.

I understand not wanting to live in fear but Jesus Christ. I would be shitting myself about catching it when my body was still recovering from the last bout. She’s a fucking fool if she throws this party.

UnderThePalmTree

She's desperate for cash if she is now needing to promote frozen fish
And then still go on the stories to beg for likes cuz frankly none cares about it. 😂

But on the other hand - we don’t know about their financial situation. I don’t think it’s bad and I don’t think they are struggling or the money is tight, not at all. Maybe a bit worse then pre Covid, pre pregnancy, which would be understandable.

But if someone would come to me and ask to advertise cold ass fish when I know money situation is a bit meh and “every little helps” , f…. me, I would advertise the life out of that poor little frozen bastard!
I would make that cod my BFF!

• Haha

beans01

Chatty Member
Would her leading consultant really advise her? I’m sure her consultant is really busy. Do consultants deal with past patients for any concerns? Not sure how it works. Either way, grace and Lee are irresponsible, they held a party knowing how high covid figures are.
BD911BB2-7221-43F1-801C-AA5C83BA19D2.jpeg

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I really think she expected there to be a media frenzy. Interviews left right and centre, book deals, photo shoots, loads of new work and AD campaigns, millions of new followers etc.
10000%. I bet she’s raging at the fact that nobody’s all that interested.
Definitely this. When she posts a regular post, people just like and say "looking good!" Or whatever basic comment.

But when she references what happens, in come all the reposts calling her strong and praising her for how far she's come.

It gives her validation which is quite sad.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
So are the followers just supposed to keep engaging with the death content so she can sit on the sofa for the rest of her days?

• Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
🙋🏽‍♀️ Also here since the disco pants and Jeffrey Campbell days. Couldn’t stand her then can’t stand her now. She still has the same attitude problem all these years later

• Haha

lunaspice

Yeah that video with cyprus touching her hat was sad. That’s your sweet baby not a random person, even as a joke it was mean and made me uncomfortable to see. definitely an ego maniac, we’ve seen that pic of “baby you” a thousand times why draw attention to it again. she’s honestly just such a strange person

• Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Bored now. Change the narrative grace. You survived, ace. But what are you gonna do with your life now?
This. I'm glad she made it through thanks to her medical staff but is this how she is going to be for the rest of her life? Whenever anyone disagrees with her is she going to pull the "I died and rose again" card? Other people have trauma too, Grace. Other people have issues. She wants to be worshipped and sounds like she thinks she is God.

Devitodorito

Well it was 17 minutes of self indulged arrogant contradictory crap and then a few minutes of honesty at the end.

• Heart

UnderThePalmTree

Erm he was already at his nans on the weekend and now again? She clearly can’t cope with one child and now she wants another one just so that she can ship both of them off to their nans
I saw this and thought the same. He was just there and she’s sending him back again?

I’m sure the medical team would have looked at all options, not just listen to grace only.
Naaaaah, it says black on white that the C-section was her decision and basically she saved the baby’s life. You know doctors know no shit.
Grand Risings!
Praise the Grace Lord! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14

sleepingskies

She's been in therapy for years for a prior eating disorder and sexual trauma. Her method seems to be to relive her trauma again and again. I don't know enough to know if that's effective but it doesn't seem to be.

Rather than coming to terms with and overcoming her issues, it seems to force her to continually feel the same hurt.

I think it's

- the day she was admitted
- the day she gave birth
- the day she went under (might be the same day she gave birth, can't remember)
- the day she woke up (she seems to keep this under wraps as to not spoil her "I'm awake" moment)
- the day she first tweeted.

She might also commemorate the day they told her family she wouldn't make it.

So a good three or so months of going over what happened. Overkill!
You forgot the day she DIED and was REBORN!

• Haha

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
I forgot to post this screenshot I took at the weekend. I'm new to this thread, but have followed Grace for years.

Does anyone else cringe at some of the language she uses when talking about her time in hospital?

'I would literally demand two washes a day'
Can you imagine demanding busy NHS nurses wash you during a global pandemic? She really thinks she is some sort of VIP.
Screenshot_20211211-105944_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick