Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord. Someone who used to live on my street had her child taken off of her after he tipped over in one of those contraptions. The doctors said his injuries were similar to that of a child who had been slammed against a wall. They scare me to death ever since that.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20211108-134042_Instagram.jpg

Bragging about being in Harry Potter like the good old days. Nature is healing. Order is restored. 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lee must have been artistic director of this one, that’s straight from his roster of iconic model poses
Actually, she went through a period where she only posed with her legs wide open (pleasant!) And she stopped for a while but she's back at it again. Not even trying to be funny but I used to genuinely think she wasn't able to close her legs. Maybe closing them was uncomfortable for her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously I don’t know her and Lee’s full situation but at the moment she doesn’t seem nowhere near fit enough both physically and mentally to even think about another baby! 2 under 2 is extremely hard and Grace with her constant healing and therapy and plus now recovery from a serious condition… Just no.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely itching to jet off and spend that grazia coin on an all inclusive trip to cancun or somewhere equally obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just goes to show you that all her bleating that she’s healthy! She’s healthy! Is horseshit.
Don’t get me wrong, she’s done amazingly - so why the need to lie and pretend nothings wrong?

Reactions: 8
Obviously I don’t know her and Lee’s full situation but at the moment she doesn’t seem nowhere near fit enough both physically and mentally to even think about another baby! 2 under 2 is extremely hard and Grace with her constant healing and therapy and plus now recovery from a serious condition… Just no.
She doesn’t even appear to play with the baby she has!

Reactions: 7
Sorry but another baby during the same pandemic you "died" in less than a year ago. What an idiot. Maybe she's hoping a second coma will up her income more

Reactions: 16
Unless she’s gone private ( doubt she can afford that all privately) the NHS won’t be doing thorough checks on her health for the reasons she has given. It will be because she probably has long lasting illness/medical needs from her illness and needs the scans for further info/treatment planning.

But she can’t admit that. Can she? That she isn’t as invincible as she portrays. Also planning to have a baby when she can’t look after the one she has properly, during a pandemic where unvaccinated pregnant women are known to be at a big risk nevermind after all that she has gone through. Would be a very stupid plan tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she wants to make sure Lee is locked in long term, and hope to get that ring that she desires ohhh so much. I also think she wants to have another baby so she can say she has the dream “birthing plan”with doula in toe and experience the early days with a newborn that she didn’t get with Cyprus. A little girl who she can program to be exactly like her, she was so disappointed that Cyprus wasn’t a girl during that gender reveal.

Grace talks about healing and trauma but if she was to get pregnant again, think about the trauma and PTSD she would inflict on Lee and her family. His face looked shocked when she mentioned a second baby in that video.
She’s definitely itching to jet off and spend that grazia coin on an all inclusive trip to cancun or somewhere equally obvious
I think they’ll head to Jamaica remember she went for the big wedding with Lee’s family. She’s also been banging on about taking Cyprus to where he’s from and saying she can’t wait to get to Jamaica.

Reactions: 10
She never focuses on what she does have 😑 always looking for the next thing.

Reactions: 18
Is it just a check up or are they planning for baby no 2? Two children in less than two years is hard enough for most, let alone someone with serious health issues.

Reactions: 12
I think Lee would be too traumatised to try for another baby so soon. He had to care for him in the newborn stage waking every 3-4 hours overnight and i know its not her fault but she wasnt there for that.

Reactions: 17
It’s a well known fact that children can’t fix a relationship or a problem in your life, and shouldn’t be brought into the world to act as a plaster for unresolved issues.

I’d be worried she was using another pregnancy to resolve her trauma around Cyprus’ birth this soon after the event.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.