Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that will be the title of her next book. We know it's coming. :rolleyes:
Right.. and she’ll tie it into the fact that she was in Harry Potter ! Imagine how unbearable harry would've been if he’d declared HIMSELF the boy who lived. A little bit of humility would really make it easier to like Grace, I really really try!

Reactions: 13
Well we need a thread title almost, so I’m going to suggest

Grace Victory #5: the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Right.. and she’ll tie it into the fact that she was in Harry Potter ! Imagine how unbearable harry would've been if he’d declared HIMSELF the boy who lived. A little bit of humility would really make it easier to like Grace, I really really try!
It’s like when Harry said “but I am the chosen one” and Hermione whacked him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I shake my head at grace most of the times ‘the girl who lived’ ffs 😒. Also to the person asking if she shaved her head for sympathy, I know it may seem far fetched but I actually know plenty of people who pull the sympathy card and will do anything for attention! My father is one of them! Hurt his knees years and years ago but whenever he’s out in public he likes to walk with massive limp so people ask him
If he’s okay! These people do walk amongst us! Not saying that’s what grace did but it turns my blood just a little bit cold when people rush to defend her on this thread when all she does is show so many signs of a narcissistic personality

• Wow
Reactions: 22
“The girl who lived”, “Survivor” and what else BS she called herself...
I mean I understand what she’s been through but heck man, she’s behaving like she’s the only one is the world who has survived something. She is so unique, so magical so so so... Yeah, you got lucky that you pulled through and so have thousands and millions more. Don’t act like you are first person on earth to be alive and “lived”.
Just take the time off social media, concentrate on your son and “soulmate” who you are bullying to death with your whining about wedding.
Live up to your name,Grace, cuz at the moment there is nothing graceful about you.

Reactions: 17
I can’t see her relationship lasting much longer either to be honest. Not sure if they’ve always been problematic but him telling her to ‘shut up’ when she was crying about leaving the hospital was pretty brutal I thought. 3 months is a long ass time without someone and maybe Lee is rethinking it all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember that whole genre of traumatic childhood books that were big in the mid 2000s? Like a boy called it kicked it off and it just got worse and worse? Wonder if post covid we’ll get a whole new genre with Grace’s being part of it

Reactions: 6
I wish Grace would realise she’s less of a miracle and more of a cautionary tale. By her logic I’m practically superhuman for getting Covid and only having a mild cough and a slight temperature - not a Crystal or manifestation in sight.

Reactions: 39
I wish Grace would realise she’s less of a miracle and more of a cautionary tale. By her logic I’m practically superhuman for getting Covid and only having a mild cough and a slight temperature - not a Crystal or manifestation in sight.
It's true. She's a 'miracle' because her poor health & diet weren't in her favour but she survived thanks to medical intervention and that's the only reason. She would already get short of breath doing everyday tasks. She got very very lucky but that's all. It just suits her narrative to be a strong survivor miracle, like career-wise it couldn't be more perfect for her...

Also.. Yes it really is a mystery how one might get a scar on their hand.. in a hospital. The only logical explanation is that she is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It's true. She's a 'miracle' because her poor health & diet weren't in her favour but she survived thanks to medical intervention and that's the only reason. She would already get short of breath doing everyday tasks. She got very very lucky but that's all. It just suits her narrative to be a strong survivor miracle, like career-wise it couldn't be more perfect for her...

Also.. Yes it really is a mystery how one might get a scar on their hand.. in a hospital. The only logical explanation is that she is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
OMG that last tweet 🧐:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looool she has stigmata now?!

Someone please confiscate her phone until she’s calmed down a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly I shake my head at grace most of the times ‘the girl who lived’ ffs 😒. Also to the person asking if she shaved her head for sympathy, I know it may seem far fetched but I actually know plenty of people who pull the sympathy card and will do anything for attention! My father is one of them! Hurt his knees years and years ago but whenever he’s out in public he likes to walk with massive limp so people ask him
If he’s okay! These people do walk amongst us! Not saying that’s what grace did but it turns my blood just a little bit cold when people rush to defend her on this thread when all she does is show so many signs of a narcissistic personality
Maybe it's both. She had basically no other choice than shaving, with her hair becoming extremely thin, but at the same time her narcissistic side enjoys the attention she gets thanks to it.

Reactions: 6

Omg 😩 has she really tweeted that 😖

Reactions: 3

Surprised it wasn’t a lightning bolt considering she is ‘the girl who lived’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.