Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my comment about her thanking the nhs may have seemed a bit harsh 🙈 I just think all the other things she’s saying has outweighed the fact that she is thankful to them. I didn’t notice. But I really hope she’s doing ok and gets all the help she needs because the road to recovery is going to be so so hard. I think she’ll be a great mum because over the years I’ve been following grace she has always mentioned that she wants to be a mum and seems really maternal.
It's a long journey for anyone coming out of ITU mentally and physically. I think she tweets alot from her mind straight away . She might also have brain fog too. Her story is extraordinary and I honestly wish her all the best ❤❤❤.

Reactions: 11
Cyprus.. interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone called Cyprus to be honest. What do people think? Like it?

Reactions: 5
I like the name but anyone else think she’s holding him a bit.. oddly.. in that pic?

Reactions: 9
I don’t like the name but don’t hate it. I thought it would be more unique/interesting after all the time they held off on telling everyone

Reactions: 3
Not a huge fan of the name but I’m not someone who gets up in arms about non-tradition baby names really, so if they’re happy with it then cool.

The thought behind it is sweet.

Reactions: 7
Incoming Grace making Greek god references to her son 😭 nah but I like the name!

Reactions: 7
I am sorry but Lee’s sandals have stolen the baby’s thunder

Also what is the background is that their home?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh she has lost so much weight. It’s lovely to see her with her son, I’m so pleased she’s home.

The name isn’t to my taste but I like the fact it has meaning to them.

I’m a bit 🤨 that she’s tagged brands on the photo revealing her sons name, but I’m also not sure I expected anything less 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Please tell me that isn’t their house??! It looks very dated.

That how I carry my clean laundry upstairs!!
In fairness I think we’re so over saturated with ~aspirational lifestyle imagery on Insta we’ve forgotten what normal houses look like? For a young couple on a modest income the IKEA sofa bed / wilkos lamps / random weird figures gifted by boomer family is a perfectly normal aesthetic, it’s the grifters on Insta being gifted everything under the sun who’ve made us think otherwise.

(Obviously it’s not to my taste lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not a fan of the name but my opinion is totally irrelevant😂
Little Cyprus will own it adding his personality and experiences in life. Bless him❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.