Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, Itā€™s almost as if she had cannulas in her hands for three months that could have caused the scarring, but oh no, her allegedly cross shaped scar must be some sort of ā€˜miraculous sign.ā€™ FFS!

Reactions: 34
I think one of two things are going on;

ahes being very shrewd and cashing in on Christian Twitter to really ramp up the followers and get that money coming in

or

these are the delusions of someone whose brain is incapable of professing the fact they almost died, have next to no relationship with their baby, and is looking at long term disabilities

Reactions: 22
Has she actually thanked the nhs yet?
The thing is with grace sheā€™s still the ā€˜old graceā€™ and where she lies and exaggerates things so itā€™s all about her. Obviously itā€™s great that she survived but to me she comes across as ungrateful to the hospital almost like she saved herself with no help.

Reactions: 4
The thing is with grace sheā€™s still the ā€˜old graceā€™ and where she lies and exaggerates things so itā€™s all about her. Obviously itā€™s great that she survived but to me she comes across as ungrateful to the hospital almost like she saved herself with no help.
No she hasnā€™t... says it all really

Reactions: 3
Yeah, she tweeted this although it came about 8 weeks after she woke up šŸ™ƒ and sheā€™s said some positive things about the student nurses.

But then she sadly made it all about herself again when she said the nurses ā€œcouldnā€™t be botheredā€ to look after her hair to her usual perfect standards.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No she hasnā€™t... says it all really
Does this not count?

Reactions: 8
Nhs million is a non profit campaign. Not the actual nhs account. She canā€™t Even be bothered to tag the correct account šŸ˜šŸ¤„

Reactions: 6
She's posted a photo of her and a student nurse that looked after her on the rehab ward. She also posted how overwhelming it is to not have NHS ward staff around her all the time at home. I do think she is grateful for everything the NHS has done for her. To me it's so lovely to see a 'blogger /instagrammer' with a photo of a student nurse posted on nurses day. I will give her credit. She has a long journey ahead. Also when she talked about food all the time in hospital I can sympathise as I'm always talking to my patients about nice grub šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's posted a photo of her and a student nurse that looked after her on the rehab ward. She also posted how overwhelming it is to not have NHS ward staff around her all the time at home. I do think she is grateful for everything the NHS has done for her. To me it's so lovely to see a 'blogger /instagrammer' with a photo of a student nurse posted on nurses day. I will give her credit. She has a long journey ahead. Also when she talked about food all the time in hospital I can sympathise as I'm always talking to my patients about nice grub šŸ˜‚
I agree, I think she is grateful although perhaps didnā€™t realise how reliant she was on the NHS care until she came home.
Her recent tweets are much more honest about just how sick she was and how far she has to go.
There was one about her weak arm only just being strong enough to burp the baby. To learn everything again from scratch after 3 months in a coma is no mean feat and itā€™s good to see her showing this reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok my comment about her thanking the nhs may have seemed a bit harsh šŸ™ˆ I just think all the other things sheā€™s saying has outweighed the fact that she is thankful to them. I didnā€™t notice. But I really hope sheā€™s doing ok and gets all the help she needs because the road to recovery is going to be so so hard. I think sheā€™ll be a great mum because over the years Iā€™ve been following grace she has always mentioned that she wants to be a mum and seems really maternal.

Reactions: 10
Ok my comment about her thanking the nhs may have seemed a bit harsh šŸ™ˆ I just think all the other things sheā€™s saying has outweighed the fact that she is thankful to them. I didnā€™t notice. But I really hope sheā€™s doing ok and gets all the help she needs because the road to recovery is going to be so so hard. I think sheā€™ll be a great mum because over the years Iā€™ve been following grace she has always mentioned that she wants to be a mum and seems really maternal.
To be fair to you, it did take her a while to actually acknowledge the NHS. She spent the first few weeks after waking up talking about how much of a miracle she was and how she met god etc.
Having said all of this itā€™s hard to know how I would behave coming out of a coma! Itā€™s not as if she would have been completely with it.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think she has kind of painted herself into a corner given how much before her illness she went on about holistic medicine, alternative therapies etc and how that has made her so 'healthy' and then she unexpectedly finds herself seriously ill, treated by conventional medicine. She probably feels like it's not part of her 'brand' to admit that the medicine she has repeatedly scorned and turned her back on saved her life. I think that's why all her tweets have been so weird because she feels like she can't actually admit what happened, why it happened and what made her better because it goes against everything she has said before.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.