Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if we’re honest most of us would feel like we deserved a few treats after what she’s been through, I think a huge amount of what she says is a front though

Reactions: 21
Did she shave her head to make herself look more unwell/gain more attention 😬
The pics of her when she had woken from the coma showed how thin and balding her hair had become so I think she wanted to just shave it off to start over again with it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No, I don't think so.

1. Her hair was thinner. Covid causes damage.
2. I think it probably gave Grace a sense of control.

Also, earlier, I liked and replied to a comment saying Grace looks like a bald baby which was quite mean and I want to apologise. She actually can pull off the shaved look.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt because perhaps you don’t know... but we’ve been told that at one point Grace only had a 5% chance of surviving. I really don’t think she needs to make herself look more unwell - she already is extremely unwell.

The idea that someone would shave their head for attention is quite extreme even by Grace’s standards. Even people recovering from relatively mild/moderate Covid have had to shave their heads due to hair loss.

Reactions: 34
I don’t have kids so forgive me if I’m wrong but this sounds very unlikely to me! I’m thinking Lee actually got up multiple times and didn’t tell Grace to spare her feelings or she’s just straight up lying ??
My baby is 2 weeks older than theirs. She has a dream feed around 10pm and goes through till 6am ish which to me is sleeping through the night. Sometimes on the odd night she might wake about 3/4am for a feed. 12 hours seems like a bit of a stretch but might just be a one off?

Reactions: 1
I actually think she looks much healthier than I’d expect after her ordeal. She can pull off the shaved hair too, if I were her, I’d be tempted to keep i that way until I was stronger

Reactions: 10
Agree, but certain parents want to monetise their child’s life to have the life they think they, the parents, deserve (see: MOD/FOD and all that generation).
And KHM Ive seen more pictures of Proffit than I have on some members of my own family. Instead of all these influencers banging on about bringing in laws about trolls they should be protecting their children’s privacy.

Reactions: 6
She has worn lace wigs a lot in the past so I’m sure she’ll end up getting one of those when she feels up to it until her hair is longer

I actually think she looks much healthier than I’d expect after her ordeal. She can pull off the shaved hair too, if I were her, I’d be tempted to keep i that way until I was stronger
Oh my god, your photo is Big Mandy from This Country (right??) but a really quick glance made me think it was Grace!! 😂

I agree with you, she looks healthier than I’d expect and her hair really suits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has worn lace wigs a lot in the past so I’m sure she’ll end up getting one of those when she feels up to it until her hair is longer
Are you sure about that? She’s quite an advocate for natural curly hair and I don’t remember seeing her wearing any lace fronts. But yes, she may well wear wigs if she fancies a change. Again, I’m sure her hair is the least of her concerns in terms of her recovery, which is bound to be quite a long one.

Are you sure about that? She’s quite an advocate for natural curly hair and I don’t remember seeing her wearing any lace fronts. But yes, she may well wear wigs if she fancies a change. Again, I’m sure her hair is the least of her concerns in terms of her recovery, which is bound to be quite a long one.
I think she used to wear alot of weaves and extensions and the natural hair journey is only a couple of years old. It used to baffle me when she would have a curly weave put in when her natural curls are so nice

Reactions: 7
Definitely! Can you remember her pink hair and all that. Mostly when she was with Simon she wore wigs all the time and it was "her thing" at that time. Then she suffered hair loss and started her natural hair journey.

Reactions: 3
Even with all the narcissism and over the top “all about me” I still can’t help but like Grace.

I think she’s a lost soul who didn’t have the greatest upbringing and her having her own child has made her feel love that she probably didn’t have? All assumptions but that’s how I feel.
I’ve followed her for years, way back to when she was living at home and didn’t know how to dress... anyone remember her OOTD’s in the back garden, I’ll never forget the beetle juice leggings and purple top ensemble!
Back when her and AsiaLoveMusiq were besties, and her & Sammi, then she changed....

I stopped following her and then refollowed her again, shes been through a lot with her coma and stuff, it doesn’t stop the narc from shining through though! She has a likeable character but she seems the type to slays over exaggerate and take things too far.

Definitely! Can you remember her pink hair and all that. Mostly when she was with Simon she wore wigs all the time and it was "her thing" at that time. Then she suffered hair loss and started her natural hair journey.
Ah Simon! I always had a feeling he was secretly gay!
Wonder where he is now? Is he still drumming? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Ah Simon! I always had a feeling he was secretly gay!
Wonder where he is now? Is he still drumming? 🤣
He's a tattoo artist in the midlands (looks like a pretty good one... search simon.tattoos on insta) and engaged! Has been for a while... had a whirlwind romance with an actress who starred in Bulletproof (Noel Clarke's "hit" show).
Sidenote: she seemed to have good working relationship with NC so to find out he's a complete creep must have thrown here as it took her a little while to post a statement.

He's a tattoo artist in the midlands (looks like a pretty good one... search simon.tattoos on insta) and engaged! Has been for a while... had a whirlwind romance with an actress who starred in Bulletproof (Noel Clarke's "hit" show).
Sidenote: she seemed to have good working relationship with NC so to find out he's a complete creep must have thrown here as it took her a little while to post a statement.
Interesting! Thanks for the update I’ll have a nosey!

My baby is 2 weeks older than theirs. She has a dream feed around 10pm and goes through till 6am ish which to me is sleeping through the night. Sometimes on the odd night she might wake about 3/4am for a feed. 12 hours seems like a bit of a stretch but might just be a one off?
Have to agree on this, mine is nearly 5 months I do the same as you she wakes at around 6.30am. 12 hours seems along time for a baby to sleep 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.