Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
without being rude I don't understand how you can be in a coma that long and not loose weight? didn't Kate garraways husband lose 8stone or something?
Tbh it’s grace she has a history of not telling the truth we don’t know how long she been out of the coma long enough to regain

Reactions: 9
Absolutely horrified to see the first thing she does when she gets out is have a Chinese takeaway for tea. I see nothings changed within her mindset. How very sad and pig ignorant 😑

Reactions: 15
Tbh it’s grace she has a history of not telling the truth we don’t know how long she been out of the coma long enough to regain
The Hillingdon NHS account said she's been out of her coma since March, I'd like to hope they're not lying

Reactions: 7
she looks like she has lost weight though , looking at previous pictures of her. tbh i’m not in her shoes so i don’t really want to judge her choices. i do hope that she starts to make healthier choices but i doubt that as she seems in denial about her recovery , her contributing factors to why she suffered quite badly with covid.

Reactions: 16
she looks like she has lost weight though , looking at previous pictures of her. tbh i’m not in her shoes so i don’t really want to judge her choices. i do hope that she starts to make healthier choices but i doubt that as she seems in denial about her recovery , her contributing factors to why she suffered quite badly with covid.
Agree I don’t want to judge on food choices and other things. Although I think the thing people find hard to realise is she has lost a significant amount of weight versus the reality of her pre covid size, but yes she does look the same as the curated carefully chosen Insta images. She’s half the size of that podcast picture which brings her in line with the Insta ones.

Reactions: 11
Agree I don’t want to judge on food choices and other things. Although I think the thing people find hard to realise is she has lost a significant amount of weight versus the reality of her pre covid size, but yes she does look the same as the curated carefully chosen Insta images. She’s half the size of that podcast picture which brings her in line with the Insta ones.
i think grace probably has lost some weight but not a significant amount as people would think she has. i know kate garraways husband lost a ton of weight but it’s two different people etc. the thing is with her social media pictures she chooses them depending on the best angle etc and all that so we probably won’t ever know how much she’s lost if anything etc

Reactions: 11
without being rude I don't understand how you can be in a coma that long and not loose weight? didn't Kate garraways husband lose 8stone or something?
She did lost but losing weight doesn't equal losing fat. She wasn't moving at all as well obviously
She must have lost a lot of water and muscles mostly. Apparently in artificial coma, muscles literally melt very fast.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s lost a good 3 stone. Remember we saw her from theeee BEST angles before

When you’re that size it takes a significant loss to notice it. She could easily have dropped 3 stone and it be mainly visceral fat.

She does look like she has lost weight, but she has also been awake and eating for over a month now so could have very easily gained a stone or so back.

Reactions: 6

If I didnt know who she was I would say she looked like a cancer patient, she doesnt look well at all

• Angry
Absolutely horrified to see the first thing she does when she gets out is have a Chinese takeaway for tea. I see nothings changed within her mindset. How very sad and pig ignorant 😑
Honestly, given that she has been in hospital since December, I do not blame her for wanting a takeaway. I would be the same.

That being said, she is still really unhealthy looking weight wise and her muscle will have deteriorated so much. I am amazed she survived covid, what an amazing medical team she had (and a bit of luck). Hopefully, she does start to take care of herself more in general but I am doubtful.

Reactions: 34
I’m very glad she’s gone home and there’s no doubt that the last few months have been horrific, I just hope she has realistic expectations, things are going to be far from easy dealing with her recovery and a baby

Reactions: 4
it’s very telling. Nothings changed. If anything she’s probably going to get bigger. She has this beautiful baby to get to know, I don’t know why she wouldn’t want to get healthy. I’m going to assume she’s mentally in a very dark place and not ready to address her eating issues.

Reactions: 10
i think that she’s been through such a truly traumatic experience that she isn’t going to address her problems surrounding food just yet. like another poster said i truly think she might be in a dark place and personally that might lead to her over indulging etc and i honestly wish her nothing but the best

it’s very telling. Nothings changed. If anything she’s probably going to get bigger. She has this beautiful baby to get to know, I don’t know why she wouldn’t want to get healthy. I’m going to assume she’s mentally in a very dark place and not ready to address her eating issues.
Yep I completely agree I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She should be putting her health first for her child 😔

Reactions: 3
She will gain it all back quickly and more if she is not careful especially as she probably won't be as active as she was previously also her lungs are shattered so needs to be careful not to put more pressure on them due to weight gain.

Reactions: 14
As an obese person myself, going on a diet will be the last thing on her mind after her traumatic experience. Ideally she’d address the issues she has surrounding food (anyone who over eats or under eats has other issues going on, myself included). The majority, if not all, obese people know HOW to lose weight, it’s the actually doing it that’s hard. Plus her whole brand is based on her being a larger than life character. She looks very ill and I don’t think that other than some cuddles she’ll be able to do much parenting. My friend who is a ‘healthy’ weight and didn’t end in hospital is on month 6 of being ill with long Covid and can’t stand for more than 10 mins a day. Prior to this she would be active all day with work, bike to and from work, workout/garden and have long walks each weekend, the muscle wastage and fatigue has been awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As an obese person myself, going on a diet will be the last thing on her mind after her traumatic experience. Ideally she’d address the issues she has surrounding food (anyone who over eats or under eats has other issues going on, myself included). The majority, if not all, obese people know HOW to lose weight, it’s the actually doing it that’s hard. Plus her whole brand is based on her being a larger than life character. She looks very ill and I don’t think that other than some cuddles she’ll be able to do much parenting. My friend who is a ‘healthy’ weight and didn’t end in hospital is on month 6 of being ill with long Covid and can’t stand for more than 10 mins a day. Prior to this she would be active all day with work, bike to and from work, workout/garden and have long walks each weekend, the muscle wastage and fatigue has been awful.

i 10000% agree with you , the amount of times i have procrastinated or put off losing weight is ridiculous. i think grace knows how to but she seems to have so many issues surrounding food that it won’t be sustainable and cause her more mental stress. i think she knows how lucky she is and all of this blasé , i’m a miracle stuff is a front she is putting on. she’s more then likely realised that she needs to and will have to change for the sake of her health and her son. she’s going to have to find a balance between doing all of that whilst trying to get her strength back plus she’s more then likely lost earnings whilst being in her coma so the content will have to start again. i resonate with her in regards to her trauma and upbringing and i do feel for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.