Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace & Lee have been together just under 2 years & she's already talking about how hard they've had to work at it... whew just wait until baby comes!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Grace & Lee have been together just under 2 years & she's already talking about how hard they've had to work at it... whew just wait until baby comes!
I think if it wasn't for the baby and her belief that the universe sent Lee to her, they wouldn't be together.

It can be read light hearted but I always found it strange how much she'd complain on twitter that he was getting on her nerves so much she wanted to kill him or how they'd been arguing all day.

Reactions: 15
I think if it wasn't for the baby and her belief that the universe sent Lee to her, they wouldn't be together.

It can be read light hearted but I always found it strange how much she'd complain on twitter that he was getting on her nerves so much she wanted to kill him or how they'd been arguing all day.
Imagine a man tweeted that about his girlfriend... yikes, even if it is in jest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2 years is still the honeymoon period isnt it 😂

Reactions: 7
I get the vibe Grace swings regularly from hyper idealism and ‘omg you’re the best most amazing man to ever draw breath‘ to hyper cryptical ‘why aren’t you doing this why aren’t you doing that why can’t you give me xyz’. She likely does the same with all of her relationships hence all the friend breakups she’s had, people are either the best and put on a pedestal or the worst and subsequently demonised with little space for reality or nuance. This way of thinking is pretty typical for people with childhood abandonment issues/childhood emotional neglect. It’s funny how much internal work she claims to do and how obsessed she is with acknowledging past trauma and her inner child but can’t identify these things about herself.

Lee seems like a fairly emotionally balanced person who can roll with the punches but he also comes across as quite sensitive, and what he said in the pregnancy video about Grace having ‘the duration of this pregnancy to keep acting like this’ in regards to the increase in her mood swings is pretty worrying. It’s obviously taking a toll on him. He also seems quite laidback and that Grace is the one in the drivers seat of the relationship. Once a baby comes along and she can no longer do it all it will be interesting to see what comes next.

Grace has given a lot to this relationship, she builds him up, handed him online clout and a platform to promote his music, he moved from living with family into a place with her. The problem with relationships that are somewhat one sided is resentment will slowly build up. I feel like we’re starting to see that play out with how pushy she’s being about when he will propose. In her mind now that she is carrying his baby he should be pouring all the love into her that she has into him. Sadly this is a mentality that a lot of women have, that if they just patiently wait and give give give eventually their man will match their energy. I hope Lee is just quietly more invested in their relationship offline that he comes across. Even their body language in videos is abit awkward with her always having her arm around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like a baby kinda traps him you know
I was gonna say something similar but wondered if I was being too mean! So instead, I was gonna say the baby solidifies the relationship. Gives them another few years together if they're lucky. Declaring him the love of her life with nothing to prove it only would have lasted so long.

I feel like a baby kinda traps him you know
Tbh a baby has never trapped any man in the history of the planet 😂 At best it’s a commitment to that child for 18 years, certainly not the mum, and even that is optimistic. And no that has nothing to do with Grace specifically nor is it fatphobic x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If they did split I can 100% see Grace being the ‘Your dad left us’ type bitter mother

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This recent "fatphobic" term is so stupid. Stating the obvious means you're being ~cruel~ and ~mean~??? If Grace feels comfortable drinking 5 nutella shakes for a light snack then I will comment on her lard ass with no shame.

She breathes like a hog that's been wrestling at the trough for a hour, how are you going to have normal pregnancy when you can barely breathe after one flight of steps?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean I wouldn’t be as harsh as above but there’s definitely levels to it agree massively. Completely agree with the thread policing midwife that BMI is too blunt a tool to accurately measure health, the healthy ranges were also calculated off of white bodies so bear less relevance to BAME ppl too.

But also.... there’s the bleeping obvious? We’re not talking about someone scoring a 31 or 35 being put through unnecessary mandatory risk assessments & testing because of some antiquated formula. We’re talking about a woman who constantly naps, lies about being given the all clear with some tit private medical that wouldn’t even help cure a UTI, lies about being deemed low risk, clearly struggles to even sit based on her insta pics and you can hear her breathing on her YouTube? And this feels cruel but again the obvious, she’s not a small fat as the term now goes I believe, but she’s really quite big so I think the nuance in skinny vs chubby Health is written off by that?

Also the fact both her and bf have gained a LOT of weight since I last paid attention to them suggests lifestyle is a contributor, surely that’s obvious? The fact she’s lying about numerous medical processes (the all clear health check that doesn’t exist & now this) shows her up tbh, she knows the truth👀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they did split I can 100% see Grace being the ‘Your dad left us’ type bitter mother
Same, she’s already a very bitter woman and it shows through her platform no matter how faux positive and spiritual she pretends to be these days. I’d put down money that her partner will leave in the first year or two of the child’s life, it’s common when the man’s not really into being a father.
I honestly fear for her future child’s mental and physical health.

Reactions: 6
I think lee seems quite nice but a pushover to be with grace. I bet he doesnt mind running around after her. Because she is SO LAZY “i had the baby for 9 months and gave birth to it so you can get up everynight because i am so tired”

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell this thread. Grace is annoying as hell, the crystal bullshit is quackery and the manifesting is indulgent bollocks, but all the stuff about her weight is so offensive.

I am a midwife, and yes there are some risks related to increased BMI (which in itself is a rubbish tool for measuring an individual’s health) and when you look at the evidence, the risks are very small. But if you haven’t seen her blood results, her scan, her screening results, you have no idea if this pregnancy is progressing typically or not. All the people who have written ‘I’m just worried about her health’ just stop. It’s not worry at all, it’s coming from a fatphobic, judgy viewpoint.
I totally agree. Every valid point anyone makes about her gets completely undone by crappy and unnecessary digs about her weight. Why the concern? She’s living her life in a fat body - why are people who don’t know her concerned about her health? She has a boyfriend, a mum, a doctor - she certainly doesn’t need strangers on the Internet to be worried about her health 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s bloody annoying and self centred, I think she’ll have an absolute wake up call when the baby is born and if I met her in real life I’d avoid her - she’s just not my kind of person. BUT none of that has anything to do with her size. If you feel the need to use phrases like ‘but it’s not healthy though’ or ‘she’s glamorising obesity’ you probably hold very anti fat views and you might not even really be aware of it.

Reactions: 16
Just looks like everyone looks in photos these days. No one smiles anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.