Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I wondered whether people’s comments or messages (or maybe even this very thread) made her think twice. I hope so anyway.
I actually think of all the ‘influencers’ she wouldn’t read here- it would upset her chakras or some bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don't live in a world where we must tone down excitement about things in our lives because someone else is struggling to do the same thing. Lots and lots of projection here. People "TTC" are the only ones worried about their "journey". Come on now.

We don't live in a world where we must tone down excitement about things in our lives because someone else is struggling to do the same thing. Lots and lots of projection here. People "TTC" are the only ones worried about their "journey". Come on now.
I don't think anyone is saying that she can't be excited. It's an exciting time but it's also a time that people feel nervous about. If she's not then good for her, but to dismiss other people's worries seemed flippant and cold. As for your quote marks, try a dose of empathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The references made by most of the last few comments on the matter have been specifically referring to the tone of her Q&A, not her excitement of her pregnancy. She can be as excited as she wants and her audience can be excited for her.

So I’m unsure of your point

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There is also a way to be excited without being insensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think you’ve either really missed the point or not read the responses properly and are reeeeeaaaaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well that’s nice and compassionate!

No one is saying she can’t be excited - for me I had unfollowed anyway but would have done with this news as this would trigger me. I would never expect her to not be excited or to talk about her pregnancy of course. I’m pleased for her and it’s lovely news.

But there’s nothing wrong with showing awareness and understanding especially when you have a large following.

It’s not as easy as licking a crystal and telling your womb to make you pregnant, her q&a was tone deaf. And people have every right to be offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s really
Getting on my nerves it is important and the woman reaching out was probably doing it to help her as it should be a concern of hers
She needs to stop being like I have zero concerns because she should have some concerns
She’s really irritating me

Attachments

Reactions: 9
^^ should the woman have waited until lunchtime..? I don't understand. Also I'm assuming she's a follower so Grace didn't have to open message requests that time of the morning.

I actually agree with Grace that it's not a helpful message to be sent unprovoked. You don't know what effect that kind of information can have on someone at the wrong time. It's one thing is asking Grace to acknowledge the realities of pregnancy but it's another to send negative stories or stats out of the blue. But maybe if Grace didn't come across so flippant the person wouldn't have felt like she needed the wake up call.

Reactions: 15
^^ should the woman have waited until lunchtime..? I don't understand. Also I'm assuming she's a follower so Grace didn't have to open message requests that time of the morning.

I actually agree with Grace that it's not a helpful message to be sent unprovoked. You don't know what effect that kind of information can have on someone at the wrong time. It's one thing is asking Grace to acknowledge the realities of pregnancy but it's another to send negative stories or stats out of the blue. But maybe if Grace didn't come across so flippant the person wouldn't have felt like she needed the wake up call.
Hmmm I disagree she is living in a bubble and as a black woman who is pregnant their is a lot she can do to break down problems black women face etc
Like she could do the same with being plus size
Thé trouble with these influencers is when it comes to actually using their influence they don’t want to use it we haven’t seen this message and I actually suspect it wasn’t as she portrayed it probably she’s picked one part out of the message

Her not willing to acknowledge her being black and pregnant is distasteful to other black women

Reactions: 13
Someone probably sent her that in response to her claiming she isn’t high risk. she assumes if she says she is high risk everyone will think its just the weight, however there are risks other than weight women need to be aware of. Like I said before, she is in a good position to be an advocate for black women as they face a lot of risks.

Reactions: 12
Although she is mixed race, she now only identifies with her black (unknown) ancestors. She is part of "both worlds" and shouldnt't have to choose really. Anyway, you can't say she is not willing to acknowledge her being black.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm I disagree she is living in a bubble and as a black woman who is pregnant their is a lot she can do to break down problems black women face etc
Like she could do the same with being plus size
Thé trouble with these influencers is when it comes to actually using their influence they don’t want to use it we haven’t seen this message and I actually suspect it wasn’t as she portrayed it probably she’s picked one part out of the message

Her not willing to acknowledge her being black and pregnant is distasteful to other black women
I don’t like Grace but I think it’s nasty to be sending her that kind of information unprovoked! I don’t see why she has to be the saviour of all black women, the reason why maternal mortality is high is due to medical racism. Sometimes as a black woman, especially in 2020, it can be really mentally draining and depressing to keep focusing on the racism we face day in day out especially when you don’t have the power to change anything. The “strong black woman” trope society keeps forcing on us is so damaging.

I won’t blame her for finding this upsetting and I hope she can share info on medical racism black mothers to be face when she feels ready to.

Reactions: 18
She identifies as black I’ve met her 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not saying she has to live up to the stereotype at all but she has to face up to the facts she is high risk and she could really help bring about change for many women she shouldn’t be in denial and act like she’s not high risk
I really doubt the message was sent the way she’s portrayed it

Reactions: 5
It definitely can be! But the difference is, a lot of women have full time jobs while pregnant... could you imagine how Grace would cope 😂
Also women manage with full time jobs and more than one child!!!!. She lives in a dream world.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never been pregnant but is it really as tiring as she’s already saying?!
Not as tiring as night feeds for months and then teething and then sleep regressions... wonder how she will cope if she is finding this bit so tiring already 😂

Reactions: 10
Regardless of her race or size.... she's still a lazy tit with no work ethic. Motherhood is gonna witch slap her in the face 😊

Reactions: 19
There are specific reasons to explain why
I don’t like Grace but I think it’s nasty to be sending her that kind of information unprovoked! I don’t see why she has to be the saviour of all black women, the reason why maternal mortality is high is due to medical racism. Sometimes as a black woman, especially in 2020, it can be really mentally draining and depressing to keep focusing on the racism we face day in day out especially when you don’t have the power to change anything. The “strong black woman” trope society keeps forcing on us is so damaging.

I won’t blame her for finding this upsetting and I hope she can share info on medical racism black mothers to be face when she feels ready to.
Not just medical racism although you can't deny it, it's mostly linked to mulriple socio economic factors, that's why the difference is so huge in the USA.
Grace is British and can benefit from the NHS (and her crystals lol).

They soon will know the baby's gender. Does she plan to tell her followers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.