Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If I was in her position I’d definitely giveaway all gifted baby items to charities, she can more than afford the items herself and the baby is her responsibility to provide for as she is in such a fortunate position!
shockingly I don’t actually think this applies to grace as it does other influencers, 10k YouTube views is £pounds and it she’s only booking cheap ads.Company’s house tells a dire story. Lee may be alright but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Anyone know what happened between her and Brogan Tate? They used to collab and comment on each others videos

Sunfl0wer_

Long time lurker but had to create an account when I saw the news (Sorry if I’ve incorrectly formatted) - congrats to her but so many questions.

Did anyone see this? Genuine Q as I’ve never been pregnant but does this really ensure privacy? Unless she’s planning not to share much of baby once born.
Considering she's already at 16 weeks. I'm pretty sure she's due very early in Feb, most probably during the first week unless she lied about being at 16 weeks.

UnderThePalmTree

Oooooh.... Yeah. I don’t think I needed to see this..

Congratulations!! :giggle: Wishing you the best, hope it's going well! You're in a good position so to see through some of her more... Interesting claims 😂 I guess I don't see why she feels the need to make them in the first place - if she feels really well in her pregnancy and spiritually connected with everything that's happening, that's great in itself! There's no need to exaggerate things
Oh thank you 😊 Yeah so far it’s been really good honestly ( touch wood ) and he’s a strong little kicker 😊

• Heart

elttat

A social media influencer who is high risk to be so vocal about her pregnancy at 16 weeks is kind of shocking. Personally I would still be so worried.
maybe that's why she waited until 16 weeks - as well as coinciding with her birthday...

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Each trust has a different policy and it is based on BMI not weight. It's probably best checking out what your hospital trust's policy is
I’m consultant led due to a surgery I had over a year ago, not because of weight. I was just curious as I imagine some other people reading this thread who are pregnant and fat, as to why she would be refused a water birth purely because of weight.
I can’t imagine she will be refused purely because of her weight, if she’s otherwise deemed healthy (by her midwife and consultant if she has one.. they have a point scoring system which determines your risks) then she will surely be able to have the birth she wants

elttat

Simon's fiancée seems really sweet and like she's really in love with him. Bless her. She seems really unproblematic and focused on her future.

I really don't buy the story of her being a fan that stole Grace's man though... (I know it's not been mentioned recently, but I remember seeing something about that before)

Edit: I'm not her lol. She just seems like a sweet gal

Last edited:

Romy

VIP Member
Grace’s flat is the type of place you’d live when you have your first grad job. I don’t understand how she’s over 30, has a live-in partner but they live in that tiny cramped flat? All this whilst she’s an “influencer” - compare her living situation to literally all of her peers, her earnings must be very low. I also suspect Lee doesn’t have a stable income/doesn’t contribute.
London is expensive!

Her old flat was bigger but she moved to save so she could buy
Apparently she has less work, so less income.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
spot on, apologies -

mixed and black women do come in all shades but imo an incorrect stereotype of what someone mixed with black typically looks like, still exists. In so many casting calls, I’ve seen ‘mixed race’ given as the criteria even though it really shouldn’t give you any idea of what said person will look like 😫

Steph also blacklisted PLT (or maybe they blacklisted her? 😂) as she kept pitching and shooting content but never got anything in return. Obviously there are so many unknown dynamics at play but they’re the same height I think (5’7?) and Grace continued to work with them, even as she got bigger so Steph’s ‘small fat’ comment no longer stuck.
Exactly Meghan Markle said that affected her acting roles in the early years of establishing herself because she was often considered either too light or too dark for certain parts.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity i took a peek on the NHS website and they mentioned when you're overweight/obese you're offered a referral to a dietitian/health professional to be advised on healthy eating/physical activity

Can someone confirm?

Genuinely curious and wonder how this is handled with all the accusations of fat shaming, diet culture e.t.c

Romy

VIP Member
There are specific reasons to explain why
I don’t like Grace but I think it’s nasty to be sending her that kind of information unprovoked! I don’t see why she has to be the saviour of all black women, the reason why maternal mortality is high is due to medical racism. Sometimes as a black woman, especially in 2020, it can be really mentally draining and depressing to keep focusing on the racism we face day in day out especially when you don’t have the power to change anything. The “strong black woman” trope society keeps forcing on us is so damaging.

I won’t blame her for finding this upsetting and I hope she can share info on medical racism black mothers to be face when she feels ready to.
Not just medical racism although you can't deny it, it's mostly linked to mulriple socio economic factors, that's why the difference is so huge in the USA.
Grace is British and can benefit from the NHS (and her crystals lol).

They soon will know the baby's gender. Does she plan to tell her followers?

Last edited:

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened between her and Brogan Tate? They used to collab and comment on each others videos
I don’t know what happened but I feel like Grace went through several YouTube/blogging friends in quick succession at one point. She would collab or blog with them a couple of times, tweet about them a lot, then they’d never be mentioned again - Brogan, Vix Meldrew, Helen Anderson. Also the girl who ended up with anorexia, I’m completely blanking on her name and I feel bad about it.

At least she's recommended another influencer in her stories, Nicole Robinson, who conceived after (I think) a long IVF journey and now even seems to have gone into business in IVF support and to be quite medically open and realistic with followers. Maybe Grace will learn to be a bit more sensitive from her?
Yes, I wondered whether people’s comments or messages (or maybe even this very thread) made her think twice. I hope so anyway.