Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's true! I think it's really because she is horribly lazy. She seems to think being a mouthpiece on Instagram/Twitter is enough work to earn a living, and even that causes her to need month-long breaks due to exhaustion.

Unfortunately she's secured at least a couple of years of advertisement funding simply through being a 'body positive' new mother.

You can guarantee like Sammy, eventually she will end up needing a real job. Every day new influencers are being born, and you've seen with the advent of Tik Tok this year, how quickly a new social media platform can wipe out another.

Reactions: 7
My pet peeve is her saying she’s been branded the internet’s big sister when in fact she herself decided to start calling herself that

Reactions: 21
Sorry to go off but Rhiannon had a baby?!! Who is now of school age?! Bloody hell I've been living under a rock haha

Reactions: 4
Yeah the sibling thing I think is how they 'look' when they behave rather than their physical appearance (to me anyway)

Reactions: 9
Yeah the sibling thing I think is how they 'look' when they behave rather than their physical appearance (to me anyway)
The little peck of a kiss when they found out the gender of the baby... awkward as hell, zero chemistry, purely for show and even then, absolutely no effort put in.

I can definitely see what you mean. At least Lee doesn’t seem repulsed by Grace like Simon often did; he just seems uninterested (as does she).

Reactions: 15
I don’t remember seeing much of Simon- what was he like with her?

Reactions: 1
The little peck of a kiss when they found out the gender of the baby... awkward as hell, zero chemistry, purely for show and even then, absolutely no effort put in.
I think they kissed like that as they are both too physically big to move in the car and turn easily. Absolutely no fat shaming here, just that's how it looked.. like they were stuffed into the seats

Reactions: 17
I don’t remember seeing much of Simon- what was he like with her?
He seemed to veer from uninterested to repulsed by her at times. He used to clearly take the piss out of her and she was quite “jokingly” negative about him, kind of like how she is somtimes with Lee now, but far worse.

I also remember her vlogging a lot of their supermarket trips and she’d explain what they bought - it was always “Simon got these” for the biscuits and chocolate.

Zero chemistry. A lot of awkwardness. They always came across like passive aggressive roommates. I mean, I guess it’s kind of similar with Lee!

Reactions: 10
She doesn't want to share her due date, yet in the latest vlog she says she's '17 weeks pregnant today' and you can see on the envelope of the gender reveal scan that it was on September 4. Also on Instagram she posted a few days back on her stories that she 'knows the proper term is sex reveal and not gender reveal because gender is fluid' but that YouTube was not having it with her putting 'sex' in the title, yet in the vlog she keeps saying 'gender reveal'?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see lekenahs insta story today? She basically publicly shamed some girl for being on Onlyfans, totally uncalled for

whyis grace attracted to such nasty negative people??

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see lekenahs insta story today? She basically publicly shamed some girl for being on Onlyfans, totally uncalled for

I had to unfollow her and her fiancé months ago. Such toxic, miserable people!

Reactions: 6
What was her documentary

I do wonder if Lee is becoming fed up with Grace’s increasing put downs.

Reactions: 7

Did the girl reply to her story about the “choc truffle”.. and then she shamed her? Not sure if all the stories are still there now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.