Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's in Castleblayney Co Monaghan. It's called 2 West or West 2 I think. As far as I know her and her mam own it. Very like Strandfield if you know it

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened to her? I looked on both Instagram and Youtube and she hasnt posted anything in months! I hope she is ok. How do you guys know she has an eating disorder? Some people are naturally skinny and she walks a lot.

Wow, Grace… if you still come on here, which I don’t think at this point you should.. but if you do, then I hope you are getting the right support and help.
I hope you stay happy always 😀😀😀🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

She has been posting a bit more on Insta and looks like she dyed her hair blonder, but i dont know if it's the filter she uses or what but her face looks kinda different.

Grace's face looks very different on her latest Instagram pics. Am not sure what's changed, maybe it's just weight loss, what do you think?

Yes she looks very different, wouldn't recognise her. I think she has put on a little weight, which suits her. Have visued the cafe a few times but have never seen her there. I think it is expensive for the area but it always seems to be busy. Although she is still going to Strand field 🙄

The cafe looks really nice, have seen the online pictures. I can't imagine Grace working there as a server, in the kitchen etc. Lets face it she's not used to working a full time job. I can picture her getting all dressed up every day to work in the office in the back. Who knows though, just guessing, maybe she does work if they're short staffed. Her brother Sean works there, he is shown on some Insta. pics.

Did you see her picture today in her stories? Looks more like Rosanna Davison! Can't imagine she looks anything like that in real life!

Did you see her picture today in her stories? Looks more like Rosanna Davison! Can't imagine she looks anything like that in real life!
I came here right after I saw her stories. She looks so different! What happened?

Reactions: 1
What’s going on with this one? She will only post pics where she’s kind of hiding herself …baggy or flowing clothes ? She’s a gorgeous looking girl hope she’s ok