Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping she'll be back for gracemas. I actually miss her videos even though they were a bit dull but that wasnt her fault that weve been in lockdown since bloody march.......... if anyone could see my life since then they would be yawning too!!!
Agreed. I really miss her calmness, she wasn’t doing ad after ad, just living a normal (ish) life and sharing it. Hope she’s back soon!

Reactions: 2
Her channel is gone. 😔 looks like she’s taken everything down. Guess she’s definitely not coming back.

• Wow
I think she’s maybe quit as she has a new 9-5 job? She posted a photo on her Instagram and someone commented saying Merry Christmas and she responded saying Merry Christmas Work Wife - the girl works for cloud10beauty so I’m going to assume that she’s changed careers.

I think she’s maybe quit as she has a new 9-5 job? She posted a photo on her Instagram and someone commented saying Merry Christmas and she responded saying Merry Christmas Work Wife - the girl works for cloud10beauty so I’m going to assume that she’s changed careers.
Yes she definitely has changed careers. And a good move for her. Happy she put her mental health first. If she dealing with some image issues or ED then the last thing she needs is people pointing it out online. I guess I just hopped we’d see the odd vlog here and there

Reactions: 3

Looks like she's been blogging for Cloud10 Beauty. https://www.cloud10beauty.com/blogs...een-is-the-new-black-green-friday-is-here-bby
I wish she hadn't stopped vlogging though - her videos were fun!

I’m sorry she’s stopped vlogging. I liked her totally regular life. I hope shes happy, I really did enjoy her style content.

anyone have any recommendations for other irish vloggers to fill my graceless hole in my heart!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god thank you for this. I’m currently having to self isolate for 10 days so this has made me really happy 😂

Maybe she isn't coming back but she put her videos back online so as to keep making money from the views :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's surprising that she didn't show Pippa. Probably all fine though & we'll see next video.

Delighted she is back. She looks great, happy and healthy. But I do hope we get one - two videos a week not just whenever. Do you think she will speak about her new job? I mean their brand fits with her style but probably wouldnt pay her to promote.

Just happy to have her back.

She looks great and refreshed. Not bothered how many vids she posts.

The comments about Pippa are gas, people need to chill.

Reactions: 6