Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ckp1

I thought it was just me who got serious ED vibes from her! If what she shows herself eating is accurate then I honestly don’t see how she is even eating 1000 calories a day?! She bakes all those treats but won’t eat them and gives them to her parents. Also wonder who really went to New York with back in January.. don’t believe she decided not to vlog as she just with a friend! she admits herself she only has a Couple of close friends and they’ve been in several videos.
I think her parents own the house she lives in and the one her brother lives in hence the lifestyle she can afford
only finding this thread now. She’s from my home town, her parents don’t own the house she lives in, she got it with her ex fiancé (I went to school with him) and they decorated it and she now rents it. Her parents are loaded though, money’s not object and she seems like a spoilt child so maybe she still gets pocket money 😂 I stopped watching her videos and unfollowed her insta back in April, she was just so boring and repetitive and literally getting toooo skinny... I followed her since she started and met her a few times and she had a lovely curvy figure, it’s hard now to hear her say like a small in Zara is her normal size when only a few years ago a large was her normal. Maybe the ED is down to how shit the ex fiancé treated her... he worked in Kildare every day but was cheating on her down there and then left grace for this other woman and since then has been living in Kildare with the other woman. Very sad since she had the wedding basically planned and sorted. Sorry for the long post 🙈

Reactions: 7

gossgirlo2

So two thoughts on her after seeing the last few videos:
1. There is no such thing as being environmentally conscious and shopping this much in ZARA and HM. The 'conscious ranges' are green washing and it takes a little google search to find out about it. If you want to own an equivalent of 8 peoples' wardrobes, fine, just don't pretend to be into sustainability. It's absolutely hilarious when she says something like 'I don't have anything like this' but she's got so many pairs of trousers, just not with that particular seem colour running down the left leg. She probably owns about 50 different jumpers. Who on earth needs 50 jumpers?
2. The childishness. She's an adult woman. Nothing against watching a Disney movie, I do it myself sometimes, but her interests are just extremely childish. She reminds me of my young cousin who is 14. Being into Twilight? She never watches or reads anything aimed at adults. I think it might be a part of her being extremely cocooned financially by her parents.
3. Lack of friends and adult relationships (parents do not count) is I think another example of immaturity and inability to be a person outside of the image she has created with the objects she own. If you listen to her carefully enough, she very rarely IS a person, she usually OWNS things or PURCHASES them or DECORATES her life / body / apartment with them. The relationship she has in her life is with her viewers only. She spends the majority of her days alone, talking to a camera, reading peoples' comments. But those comments are never anything more than 'so cute' / 'love your bag' / 'How did you bake that cake?', so all very superficial interactions. What would happen to her sense of self if the vlogs couldnt be a part of her life for whatever reason?

Those are just my thoughts on her lately, there is probably a lot of over-analyzing but I think it's interesting anyways. Not trying to be hateful, just generally curious about how someone can live that way.

Reactions: 7

Saz1234

Hi, I watch her and enjoyed her Disney vlogs, but to be honest recently I think she has an eating disorder. Have you watched her what I eat in a day or her grocery hauls. She actually eats nothing and is getting thinner in every video.

Reactions: 5

Louisaholic

I like graces videos, because I like her personality. But she is now suffering from a classic YouTuber catch-22: she makes enough $$ from Yt that she doesn’t have to work her conventional job, but now she is quite boring because she doesn’t work a real job. Like, she really doesn’t do anything at all. She gets up, goes for a walk, tends to her dog, cooks, and....? Sometimes gets a pedicure or a facial/salon trip? What else? Her #1 girlfriend is her mother, she doesn’t have a significant other, she doesn’t go out to restaurants or show us around her town, she shops online (no going out to local shops, except occasionally zara).
She said in a previous Q&A she had been engaged and that must have been a while ago because I’ve been watching for years and never saw any hint of a romantic life.

She was engaged in 2016 and was to get married in Dec 2017. I think they broke up about a month before her wedding. She had a lot of YouTube content about her wedding but has it all hidden now. He’s name was Brian and was a golf instructor they were meant to be to go to Disneyland Orlando or Florida for their honeymoon and she went to Disneyland Paris for her hens. Too be honest I found it all very sad and even now when she talks about it I find it sad. It was tough watching the run up and wedding prep then for her to come online and announce it was all off. It’s not nice to see someone in pain! God yad swear I knew her 😂😂😂😂 but I’ve been watching her for 5 or 6 years so kinda feel like I do know her.

• Wow
  • Heart
She tries to be the girl next door with a sweeter than sweet attitude. It comes across very false. It makes no sense that she can rent that 3 storey house, have her own makeup studio, pay bills, have a car, have no proper job and have an endless supply of cash for clothes and makeup. I'm also so sick of her trying to promote stuff from movement in almost every video. Her content is boring and incredibly repetitive. She thinks productive means answering a few emails and going out for lunch with her mother. She also like to put "wake up" on her "To do" list..🙄 The diet she's on is extreme.

Bright Lights

I honestly don't know how Grace gets away with recycling so much of her content. If any other YouTuber put out the same repetitive crap, people would be letting them know in the comments. Her latest video is a morning routine. Hasn't she done like a hundred of these already?! 🤦‍♀️🙄 I did see someone say in the comments that they don't understand what work she does from home all day 😂 I actually never hear anyone else I watch talk about all the work they have to do, only Grace the Queen of Productivity 🙄 lol
I can not understand how she can keep putting up the same content. Morning routine, walk, wardrobe haul, cooking. She says the same things in her videos. Drinking tea 🙄
Everything is over exaggerated with her. I’m sorry but Zara and H&M are not that wonderful. The way she describes the clothes 🙈 so rehearsed
The time she spends doing her makeup, hair and dressing EVERYDAY to take photos of HERSELF! She would be more likeable if she was more honest and realistic in her videos. Everything is so glamorous and perfect. Does she work? As before lockdown she spent her days having brunch, tea dates, shopping, going out for dinner. At least that’s the opinion she portrays.

Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s not making much from YouTube at all, not in Ireland with her subs and views.

and her makeup studio takes about 3 “clients” a week. None now!
No idea why she’s renting space and not just doing it from home.
I think mummy and daddy have money.

I hate that fact she left her dog for her parents to look after as well. Like it was HER dog, not a family dog.

I really miss her YouTube videos, I watched loads through the first lockdown as she’s so soothing to listen to, with her lovely accent and calm voice. Hope she’s ok 😞

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t understand how she’s completely glossed over any mention of her boyfriend and how they got together/how long they’re together etc,
and just come back pregnant and like nothing has changed.

new dog, new man, new baby. But hey what we really want to know is what’s in her handbag and what’s changed in her makeup bag.

I feel like Grace has been very lucky with the comments she gets in comparison to other YouTubers. Her content was becoming so dull and repetitive. Even before covid it was her doing the same thing all the time. The county she lives in is under further restrictions. She shouldn't be mixing with other households so there should be no going to visit the homes of her family, brother, friend, no going to a beautician or hairdresser, no going to restaurants, no leaving her county to bring Pippa to the beach. That would leave Grace with nothing left to film anyway. Also her side job aka her family's business would be very busy right now given the amount of people here who have lost their jobs and are in debt. I didn't see any hate comments about what she eats. I think it's clear she does not eat a balanced diet or enough calories. If you watch some of her early videos she shows more diverse meals. People may have just pointed it out because it seems unhealthy to live off a diet which has no to very little carbs or protein.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can’t stand her, She’s very triggering, serious eating disorder vibes,
I know she was quite overweight and she wanted to drop some weight but she’s gone too far.

her content is boring, she only does well by posting endless Zara hauls, they’re the only uploads that get views, and her voice is so high pitched it’s hard to listen to her for long.

Louisaholic

hmmm well my opinion on her reading is, she studied it at college usually for a presective job, maybe she changed her mind and decided that wasnt for her and doesnt actually enjoy literature??? I read 4 books during lockdown as part of an online book club, she could of done this as like you said she studied it.

I also have to agree, I'm not a fan of the feet photos.......... but maybe she makes her money selling feet photos on a fetish sight ....... thats a joke!!!!!

I still enjoy watching her, she is 100% one of my favourites, she very likeable in my opinion. But content I would like to see from her...... Makeup tips, how to make your makeup stay all day, best kinda red lippy for your skin and teeth, understanding undertones, would love to see her doing bridial makeup on a friend, different looks for spring,summer, autumn & winter, Holiday makeup. Capsule wardrobe for winter - although personally I dont think shes very good at fashion some of her outfit choices miss the mark for me, how she edits her instagram stories, instragram tips and tricks etc

please feel free to add to the list :)

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but she’s too over the top about everything. “I just love getting out in nature, the sparkling water and the clear blue sky” 🙄 “something about berries that scream summer, all this goodness” blah blah blah it’s just oatmeal. Oversells everything

• Heart
  • Haha

Koo09

No, I think you are soooooo wrong. If anything she is a bit insecure about her looks hence the dieting, she doesnt come across as one bit vain to me. There is nothing wrong with having her hair done and fake tan if it makes her feel better. Instagram and youtube is her job, she is hardly gonna rock into work like a scruff.
agree. She looks nice but not at all over the top. I hope grace is well. Ive been enjoying her videos, even the ones where not much happens. It’s been a strange year for everyone and her videos were so light and fluffy.

Louisaholic

Of course everyone wants to look their best but I got to really dislike how self-absorbed and vain Grace is. I mean she is so looks obsessed all the time and the fake tan, fake hair and heavy makeup really got on my nerves. I also think that she is very needy and constantly needs to have people giving her praise about her looks etc, hence her instagram photos.
No, I think you are soooooo wrong. If anything she is a bit insecure about her looks hence the dieting, she doesnt come across as one bit vain to me. There is nothing wrong with having her hair done and fake tan if it makes her feel better. Instagram and youtube is her job, she is hardly gonna rock into work like a scruff.

Oh yeah 100% her relationship with food is definitely questionable. Like we’ve all said she constantly restricts.. she bakes all the time but rarely eats any of it and gives it away! And as someone who calls herself a “foodie” she lives off salads, buffalo mozzarella 🙄 and tea!