Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of Grace's latest video? She hadn't posted for quite a while so I was thinking that something must be going on with her and she confirmed it by saying that she'd had a lot of stress.

It might be something to do with her job for Cloud 10 beauty, if you look on the website there are no recent posts from her.

Also, she's put on weight which is good, she looks so much better than when she was stick thin.

I discovered her channel a few years ago & binge watched all her content. There were a couple with her ex fiancé up at the time. She did post some fun recipes before she got skinny, too bad that’s the route she took.

I do agree with some people that she does seem immature. She could do well with mixing in some grown up related shows/books. (I wrote adult books but that would come off as odd!)

Having said that, she’s fun to watch at times. Seems to have a great personality even though she seems sad at times. Who wouldn’t be living alone through a pandemic when you thought being out & about was your personal brand.

Haven’t watched much of her new content, but going by the little I did, she does look like she’s gotten healthier.

Would love to see how she edits her Instagram stories and posts. She definitely puts a lot of work into them!

Haven't watched her lastest video yet but I love her videos - yes they did get a bit repeative but whoses life wasnt repeative in lockdown. I'm glad to see her back on our screens. I just hope she is doing okay.

Reactions: 1
In her Insta stories yesterday she posted some flowers and a card from a friend that was a ‘stay strong, you’ve got this’ type of message so there is something going on which explains her sporadic posting since she’s been back.

Did you see her latest video? Wonder where she is getting such negativity from?
Her hair looks really nice in this video. I like that the ends are kinda lighter then the roots.

I think she probably has received the odd comment but if I’m honest, I think she is projecting how she is struggling with her weight gain. Thou doth protest too much and all that.. she kept saying, how totally fine she was about putting on weight etc But then showing clips of her crying about it? Sad thing is I think she looks amazing

I think she’s been reading here, I’ve never seen a bad comment on her YouTube. Never seen one here either really to be fair mainly people pointing out she was very thin but in a concerned way

Yeah I think so too.. she clearly found about it last year and hence the break from YouTube. I have a feeling she’s no longer working for cloud10 either so clearly going through a lot!

She is really not getting any negativity from here at all though.
She mentioned specifically that people asked her if she was pregnant once she had gained the bit of weight. I totally agree that is extremely rude and I'd be pissed if I was her, but how would anyone online say that cos like she was taking a break from online during lockdown & that is when she gained the tiny bit of weight so like no-one saw her to be able to comment anything 🤷‍♀️

Grace needs therapy for her eating disorder, she’s clearly struggled for years, she was a bigger girl who lost a lot of weight for health reasons but it’s taken on more than that now, we all saw how she became obsessed with losing weight last year, but her emotions are linked to food, so she’s just yo-yoing rather than addressing her issues.

I like Grace, I found her difficult to watch last year because she flaunted her weight loss and seemed very proud of it.

But no Grace, because you clearly read here and you’ve alluded to it being about here you HAVE a responsibility as an influencer. Your content was toxic, your attitude to food and exercise was damaging. So if your audience comment on that you need to accept that.

turn your comments off, get help, accept your body because you clearly have a set point, the weight you went to was well under your set point so it wasn’t sustainable.
Stop telling people how they can feel about your content.
In the past I’ve commented here about how triggering her weight loss stuff was - and I’m sure she loved seeing that.

I don’t believe these “comments” about pregnancy and weight were true, she’s talking about people replying to the comments, full conversations talking negatively about her…she wouldn’t have allowed that past the spam folder

• Heart
I’m not sure her living alone is the best for her right now? She seems to have limited friends and spends most of her time with her mum. Surely her mum should be encouraging her to develop some new relationships? I have to say she seems very childish in a lot of her behaviour, like watching Disney etc. She’s a lovely girl, I just don’t. Think she’s been given an encouragement to explore etc and be young

I really like Grace, I have just seen on her YT that she has taken down that video. I really hope she continues to make videos on YT and Instagram. I think she’s very easy to watch and I like how she carries herself! We can all pretend life is okay when deep down we are struggling or feel a certain way! If you do read this Grace, keep positive and keep being you! I think you’re great ❤

Reactions: 3
Has she quit social media and YouTube again?

she’s taken down that video and set her account to private. Hope she’s doing fine.

Yeah I think so. It’s a shame she took down that video because it was so raw and honest. She should have stood by her decision to post it but can understand why she did want to remove it. These influencers are just regular people and not everyone with a platform has or should feel the need to fly the flag or represent a group of people. I used to follow her on Instagram but she has gone private and I have requested a follow but have been rejected! Fair enough - I hope she is ok

Grace has made many videos that focus on her appearance: her clothes, her hair, her skin and her make up.. Does she really think that people should not notice the fact that she's gained quite a bit of a weight and not comment on it?