Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I watch her and enjoyed her Disney vlogs, but to be honest recently I think she has an eating disorder. Have you watched her what I eat in a day or her grocery hauls. She actually eats nothing and is getting thinner in every video.

Reactions: 5
I first started watching her back in October last year as I was looking for some NYC vlogs on Youtube and came across her. I loved her videos at first and went back and watched a lot of her old ones as well but over the past few months I am struggling to click on her videos and actually finish them. I get she wants to do well on YT and increase her subs but part of the reason I liked her was that she seemed relatively normal and had a normalish job and it was just a hobby to her but she seems to have changed her online persona recently. The excessive shopping really seems to be the only thing she does and now full on photoshoots with all the gear on everyday in her back walkway seems odd considering whats going on with Covid-19. I do agree she has a complex with food what she eats is very healthy but her portions are so small.

Reactions: 2
She tries to be the girl next door with a sweeter than sweet attitude. It comes across very false. It makes no sense that she can rent that 3 storey house, have her own makeup studio, pay bills, have a car, have no proper job and have an endless supply of cash for clothes and makeup. I'm also so sick of her trying to promote stuff from movement in almost every video. Her content is boring and incredibly repetitive. She thinks productive means answering a few emails and going out for lunch with her mother. She also like to put "wake up" on her "To do" list..🙄 The diet she's on is extreme.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was just me who got serious ED vibes from her! If what she shows herself eating is accurate then I honestly don’t see how she is even eating 1000 calories a day?! She bakes all those treats but won’t eat them and gives them to her parents. Also wonder who really went to New York with back in January.. don’t believe she decided not to vlog as she just with a friend! she admits herself she only has a Couple of close friends and they’ve been in several videos.
I think her parents own the house she lives in and the one her brother lives in hence the lifestyle she can afford

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand her, She’s very triggering, serious eating disorder vibes,
I know she was quite overweight and she wanted to drop some weight but she’s gone too far.

her content is boring, she only does well by posting endless Zara hauls, they’re the only uploads that get views, and her voice is so high pitched it’s hard to listen to her for long.

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her, She’s very triggering, serious eating disorder vibes,

her content is boring, she only does well by posting endless Zara hauls, and her voice is so high pitched it’s hard to listen to her for long.
Definitely very triggering, I commented before nicely that her calorie count was very low in a "what I eat in a day". She just said how us big plates of food low calorie. Maybe people with an ED enjoy watching her. She seems to talk alot about American followers so maybe that's it.

Definitely very triggering, I commented before nicely that her calorie count was very low in a "what I eat in a day". She just said how us big plates of food low calorie. Maybe people with an ED enjoy watching her. She seems to talk alot about American followers so maybe that's it.
I posted on one of her Instagram posts asking her to be careful what content she’s putting out because she doesn’t seem healthy right now.....

and she blocked me.
which is her right, but i said what I felt. I find her very triggering.
shes obsessed with “my walk” even in the snow and ice she needed “her walk”
it’s not healthy, she’s getting into dangerous territory.
12 months from now she‘ll be in treatment.

I posted on one of her Instagram posts asking her to be careful what content she’s putting out because she doesn’t seem healthy right now.....

and she blocked me.
which is her right, but i said what I felt. I find her very triggering.
shes obsessed with “my walk” even in the snow and ice she needed “her walk”
it’s not healthy, she’s getting into dangerous territory.
12 months from now she‘ll be in treatment.
I think your 100% right, there literally isnt a pick on her. When she shows her grocery haul theres actually no food in it except a bit of cheese. It's sad to see her, she's going further into it all the time. Hopefully her mother will step in although she seems quite a strange woman as well.

I think your 100% right, there literally isnt a pick on her. When she shows her grocery haul theres actually no food in it except a bit of cheese. It's sad to see her, she's going further into it all the time. Hopefully her mother will step in although she seems quite a strange woman as well.
I think the mum loves the YouTube attention.

i haven’t watched her much since Christmas because I personally found it hard to watch around that time and not be influenced, which I hate admitting...

is she still banging on about buffalo mozzarella salads (with one piece of mozzarella) and baking tit to feed to her family not herself.

I’d love her to find this thread tbh.

• Haha
I think the mum loves the YouTube attention.

i haven’t watched her much since Christmas because I personally found it hard to watch around that time and not be influenced, which I hate admitting...

is she still banging on about buffalo mozzarella salads (with one piece of mozzarella) and baking tit to feed to her family not herself.
Yes that's it, she does lots of baking which looks lovely in fairness, but I've never seen her put one bite of it on her mouth.
Buffalo mozzarella salad and soup with only roast veg, she's visibly lost weight since Christmas.

I’m honestly relieved to see other people have the same opinions. I was worried I was being too sensitive about her eating as I’ve had friends who suffered with ED’s in the past and it’s almost like watching the same decline with Grace! All of them aside, I don’t dislike the girl but as mentioned by others, surely there is more to offer than Zara hauls and baking (which she wouldn’t dare eat!)

I’m honestly relieved to see other people have the same opinions. I was worried I was being too sensitive about her eating as I’ve had friends who suffered with ED’s in the past and it’s almost like watching the same decline with Grace! All of them aside, I don’t dislike the girl but as mentioned by others, surely there is more to offer than Zara hauls and baking (which she wouldn’t dare eat!)
*that

I wondered why she was always in bleeping Zara and H&M....
algorithm, only uploads she gets good views on.

F24D9AE4-B198-4D44-BB17-07E4CF3F961F.jpeg
92748654-3AA1-4706-AAA7-EE2F06992E50.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Even her Disney 2019 vlogs involved coffee and lots of nothing, Disney is expensive. Where's all the money coming from, a part time make up artist, from what I see works 3-4 days per week pre lockdown who doesn't teach classes (Haven't seen her say anything about it) isn't earning a huge amount.

Last edited:
Even her Disney 2019 vlogs involved coffee and lots of nothing, Disney is expensive. Where's all the money coming from, a part time make up artist, from what I see works 3-4 days per week pre lockdown who doesn't teach classes (Haven't seen her say anything about anything it) isn't earning a huge amount.
Would she not be earning a good wage from YouTube, people like Brogan Tate have less views and seem to make a good living as well?

I think alot of that is smoke and mirrors, Brogan has freebies thrown at her including multiple holidays a year, grace not so much, say she averages at 5000 views a day that's roughly €450-€600 per month after YouTube take their cut, without the ads it's not great money.

She’s not making much from YouTube at all, not in Ireland with her subs and views.

and her makeup studio takes about 3 “clients” a week. None now!
No idea why she’s renting space and not just doing it from home.
I think mummy and daddy have money.

I hate that fact she left her dog for her parents to look after as well. Like it was HER dog, not a family dog.

I think alot of that is smoke and mirrors, Brogan has freebies thrown at her including multiple holidays a year, grace not so much, say she averages at 5000 views a day that's roughly €450-€600 per month after YouTube take their cut, without the ads it's not great money.
Wow is that all? That's definitely not enough for the lifestyle she has. I always wondered where I was going on in life haha.

brogan, for all her faults has good brand relationships. She’s doing well and can manage on YouTube alone because of that 👍