Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made a comeback.

I quite enjoy her vlogs and had wondered where she got to.

Reactions: 3
I saw that recently but she gave her dog Pippa to her parents and has now got another dog. Isn't this the 2nd time she has done this so why get another dog and make excuses. Nothing new here just putting on makeup and nothing interesting or new, she just cropped up on my utube as i stopped following, I just watched out of interest as she had been gone a while but won't be watching again.

Reactions: 3
The new man must be from The Netherlands as she is always there now. Haven't watched her new video yet so not sure if she mentioned him in it

Reactions: 1
She didn't mention anything about a new man or relationship/ dating. Buit she did mention in the past year she visited a few cites including Amsterdam.

I feel like she never uploaded this frequently even when she quit make up to do it full time 😂
As somebody quite rightly pointed out, this is definitely for all the pregnancy freebies 🤑

I feel like she never uploaded this frequently even when she quit make up to do it full time 😂
As somebody quite rightly pointed out, this is definitely for all the pregnancy freebies 🤑
I was looking forward to watching her but as soon as she announced i pregnancy i lost interest as it was all going to be ad after ad 🙄

really hate when influencers do this and their viewers dont see through it!

I wish Grace would take out her extensions, they are way too long. Will be interesting to see how she copes with a baby and her makeup obsession.

I’m glad she is back, no mention as such about how the bf came around, she said somewhere they had been friends for years before. Glad she’s happy 😊 looking forward to her vlogs going forward

I don’t understand how she’s completely glossed over any mention of her boyfriend and how they got together/how long they’re together etc,
and just come back pregnant and like nothing has changed.

new dog, new man, new baby. But hey what we really want to know is what’s in her handbag and what’s changed in her makeup bag.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she answered a comment on one of her videos saying that her boyfriend comes from the same area and that they've known each other a long time.

She's said that he doesn't want to be on camera and was at first only showing tiny, quick glimpses of him. If you look on her Insta. there's a pic of them leaving the hospital with the baby and they both have the same hairstyle, he has a 'man-bun'.

She always calls him: my boyfriend, never by his name, Ryan. He was studying physiotherapy in the Netherlands( there was a link to him on one of the Insta pics, think she's taken it down now) which is why she was going there frequently. He's also into running and was going to races in different cities like Barcelona.

Yeah, she answered a comment on one of her videos saying that her boyfriend comes from the same area and that they've known each other a long time.

She's said that he doesn't want to be on camera and was at first only showing tiny, quick glimpses of him. If you look on her Insta. there's a pic of them leaving the hospital with the baby and they both have the same hairstyle, he has a 'man-bun'.

She always calls him: my boyfriend, never by his name, Ryan. He was studying physiotherapy in the Netherlands( there was a link to him on one of the Insta pics, think she's taken it down now) which is why she was going there frequently. He's also into running and was going to races in different cities like Barcelona.
he’s still tagged

IMG_4453.jpeg