Grace Beverley #8 Skin so thick but her Tala leggings still rip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so angry that she's just swanning about and having fun. I've not been on a night out with my friends since March. I would love nothing more to sit laughing and joking with them in a bar but WE'RE LIVING IN A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

Reactions: 31
Long long time lurker here, but the way she’s acting right now in the middle of a pandemic has really got to me this time. She is just another selfish influencer, no sensitivity towards any of her followers, and will use the excuse that everyone asked for her to post her holiday snaps on SM! It just isn’t fair.

Reactions: 24
Pretty sure this counts as her promoting fast fashion?
In yet another impressive display of her mental gymnastics, Grace has said she makes an exception to buying fast fashion if the brand is woman-owned. Because who cares about sweatshops as long as there's a rich #girlboss at the helm :love:

Reactions: 36
I disagree. These are definitely the type of ‘eat the rich’ people but because she’s white and young like they are they think it’s ok

Are we all guessing that this is Dubai? So grace ‘best feminist’ Beverley is visiting a country that’s known for having women as Second Class citizens? Where LGBT people are perceived as enemies of the state? How very feminist of her. Get fucked Grace
I’m bleeping fuming. She’s so “woke” but yet by going to Dubai she is funding the state and the bleeping execution of LGBT people and women. Pretty sure the woman who campaigned for women to be able to drive is now in prison. I couldn’t stomach going somewhere that did this. People are D Y I N G but okay Grace you deserve this.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I would say that grace looks a bit awkward at that meal with the love island girls, judging from their stories

Reactions: 15
Woiiii just seen a comment on one of talas newest posts from a girl saying she wore the skinlux leggings for the first time today and they’re already breaking tf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Now her pet (EA) has put her account on private too. Something tells me grace probably told her to, so people people wouldn’t see this ‘business’ trip

Reactions: 22
maybe her guilt is eating her alive
Yeah I reckon her awkwardness is likely because she is being filmed so much and knows it will get posted and she'll get called out. But what would you expect if you go to dinner with a bunch of influencers... filming these bougie dinners is what they do every evening for content.

Speaking of which, anyone find it so depressing how everyone always has a vice-like grip on their phones at these things? I find it so rude and awkward being sat a table where people won't put their phone anyway. I went to dinner with people who did this once and it was so bizarre - their face went in their phone as soon as there there was so much as a brief pause in the conversation, and when there was conversation it would revolve around what was happening on the phones. I can't stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I find it so cringy how they all turn on this ‘boujee’ act as soon as a camera is flashed on them. Their whole lives are a show.

Reactions: 25
Omds elite rich kids in the tourist area of dubai, absolutely wasted and singing an italian anti fascist song. Could they actually get any more cringe

Reactions: 24
I can’t tell if it’s because she’s feeling sheepish or because she only really know kaz and feels out her depth with the rest of them? Maybe a mixture of the two

Reactions: 8
I can’t tell if it’s because she’s feeling sheepish or because she only really know kaz and feels out her depth with the rest of them? Maybe a mixture of the two
Bit of both. Her not knowing anyone properly there is another reason why she took the EA I think.

Reactions: 6
I always had a soft spot for Grace because she was one of the first influencers I ever followed, but this year has really shown what an asshole she is. I can't believe she's partying during a pandemic and trying to tell her followers it's a business trip. Even her disclaimer that she's being safe is bullshit because she clearly didn't bother to quarantine when she got there because she went straight to whatever the hell kaz bands are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I’m bleeping fuming. She’s so “woke” but yet by going to Dubai she is funding the state and the bleeping execution of LGBT people and women. Pretty sure the woman who campaigned for women to be able to drive is now in prison. I couldn’t stomach going somewhere that did this. People are D Y I N G but okay Grace you deserve this.
Sorry just wondering which campaign to drive you’re referring to? Just to clarify, do you mean women diving in the UAE? Because women are allowed to drive over there and have been for a long time

Reactions: 2
Is grace literally wearing the hairband as a hair tie??? Lol why is she making it seem like she isn’t at an INFLUENCER LAUNCH for a hairband company.... like just own up to it ffs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.