Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace's parents butler's Bentley broke down on the side of the road to their 3 million pound mansion coming back with an organic food shop costing £2000 for the week
Grace: We couldn't put food on the table in our house sometimes...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Buys a car which is extremely well known for breaking down and being unreliable

complains about it breaking down and being unreliable
wouldn’t want others to go thru the same ??? she jokin?! ppl go thru this fuckery every time one of ur shitty leggings get a rip in grace hun this is the biggest
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace could write about called posting without self-awareness or humility. I just saw her latest post and just about died from the second hand cringe. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm sick of this whole culture of hype/consumerism/fakeness. "I'm not saying this as your friend and manager who pays my salary and who I desperately need the approval of.. but your 50 word paragraph of hustle culture changed my life, I immediately shaved my entire body with olive oil, drank 10 litres of apple cider vinegar and simultaneously started 5 profitable business in 4 seconds. Forget Shakespeare, Hemingway, Dostoevsky.. the way you write about needing a comfort bubble, while being in a business bubble, while being in a boss bubble, while being in an employee mindset bubble.. world leaders need to read this, and then we'd all live in peace and harmony. I had to set my computer, laptop and phone on fire immediately after as I didn't know what to do with myself. My queen, my liege.. my lord... this will overtake the bible.." I think I'm done with G and everything associated. Used to be a fan, then hate watching, now it's just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Mamacita

VIP Member
Wish influencers stopped posting things like her last story "if people wore preloved Xmas outfits, emissions would be lower". Fuck off, if you didn't have a full room of outfits and a mansion, and didn't consider buying a car for no reason, the emissions would be much lower too but I guess it's normal people that don't have that much in life that need to make the most sacrifices.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

fwooper

VIP Member
Grace could immediately apply for a job with her degree and get £60k a year. She’d live comfortably but that would NEVER get her close to enough to do any good with.
Out of all the... interesting points you made idk why this is the one I’ve decided to pick up on, but:

This isn’t the 1980s. Simply having a BA from Oxford does not mean you have employers falling at your feet, let alone a £60k salary. Even the top consultancy/finance firms don’t offer a £60k starting salary for their fresh grads so I’ve no idea where you’re getting the idea that she could’ve achieved that kind of salary simply off the back of her degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

cookiemunchmunch

Yep agreed, looks long haul. I’d love to know what meetings are happening that absolutely could not have been done remotely.

As usual her mental gymnastics to justify the trip are ridiculous - she claims they “tried to sensible” by cancelling the trip, but apparently weren’t able to... so apparently the next most sensible thing to do was go anyway. She was always going to travel there regardless, cut the bullshit. If you have to write a paragraph to justify your ‘work trip’, you’re just scrambling for excuses.
"Hey everyone! So I promised my EA a really fancy holiday and because of how hard we are both working all year (unlike you fucking peasants) we were really lucky that our trip wasn't cancelled! Since I say how lucky we are it cancels out how wrong it actually is to fly anywhere during a pandemic. Actually we TRIED to cancel but it was absolutely impossible, which I know makes complete sense! We called and called and asked to make sure that we were absolutely doing the right thing. Just forget and ignore the fact that not even going on any trip abroad this year would be the best thing to do because of all the reasons I just said, it was impossible to cancel!! Anyways as I said I have been working so hard, the other trips and staycations I've had this year don't count because I have planned this trip for a while and it's NOT a holiday but an actual business trip (guys I can now say that I am OOO now that I also know what it means!!) so that's another reason why I absolutely deserve this trip and why you guys have to stay home for Christmas, instead of visiting your loved ones and families abroad. You could also start two businesses and write a book and do the same as me!! You just forgot to manifest this enough. Since you all approve of my holiday I'll only be sharing cute pics but ONLY because you all said it was okay!!!"

In other words: I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sananas

337D15ED-9133-4752-A933-222B72274AE3.png
This is one of my biggest issues with this brand. Last week they shamed everyone who buys something nice for themselves for Christmas and now they want all of us to buy their whole collection? They are just fuelling consumerism and claiming they’re sustainable with some quotes on instagram🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 59

The Casual Observer

I'll probably get blocked after sending this but honestly she is the lowest of the low.

500 odd families are grieving the loss of a loved one and health care workers are isolating or living away from their families to keep them safe, but Grace can't go on holiday, boo fucking hoo.

She's such a bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58

fwooper

VIP Member
Just want to bring this screenshot back to add to the evidence that her work trip is bullshit. Her EA: "only few more weeks and you are done with manuscript and we will send you away on a well deserved break to recharge"

But now it's suddenly an *actual* business trip, and a treat for her EA instead of herself? Amazing how with a bit of word rearrangement you can suddenly make your holiday during a pandemic palatable to all your gullible followers 🤪

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
wouldn’t want others to go thru the same ??? she jokin?! ppl go thru this fuckery every time one of ur shitty leggings get a rip in grace hun this is the biggest
Also who is she talking to when she says she wouldn't want others to go through the same??? grace hun none of your followers can afford a tesla x

• Haha
Reactions: 56

halloumiwraplife

Grace's book: hustle culture is so damaging, don't listen to influencers boasting about crazy work schedules

Grace in her insta stories: omg guyz I worked for 10 WHOLE HOURS today!!! Aren't I such a hard working boss babe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Nah please tell me my eyes are deceiving me and shes not been adgifted a nandos 🥴
Such sly placement of the tag as well, trying to blend it in with the filter
21E33BF2-C4D5-413B-A607-463CE02DE879.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

fwooper

VIP Member
View attachment 327182
More absolute waffle, including the phrase “‘no days off’ mentality” 3 TIMES in 1 paragraph. Is her editor insane?
Why is she dumping all her writing on us today?

Also, seems she has found a new favourite word in addition to manifesting and disrupting. For some reason she is adding the prefix "hyper-" to everything. I'm not even exaggerating, this is all just from her stories in the past 24-hrs:

- Hyper-discounting
- Hyper-focused
- Hyper-exposed
- Hyper-comparison

I'm hyper-convinced this book is a flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am horrified by companies like Tala promoting to young women to pull their supposed gym wear up their arse/vagina to make it look 'flattering'. Why do they try and frame women as only wanting to look like they have a stereotypical 'nice arse' instead of actually going to the gym, to you know... work out in functional clothes. It's so backwards. Shouldn't we be far past the stage of women being defined by their bodies. It's such a harmful narrative and places expectations on women's bodies which are not on men's. As for their 'sport bras' this is equally ridiculous, and would not provide any support for a woman engaged in even moderate exercise. This is one of the reasons why there is such a huge drop off in girls taking part in sports as they grow up, because society encourages women to see their value mainly in how they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 52