Grace Beverley #8 Skin so thick but her Tala leggings still rip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ever heard of a holiday that "can't be cancelled".
Saying she's not going to post on socials while on a work trip because it's insensitive, while p postingphotos in first/business class seats on a planes. If it's truly a work trip, why would it be insensitive?
It's quite obvious that you're not going to post because you know it's not a work trip.
Especially considering this is with Emirates, not the budget airlines who are making it really difficult for people to refund or change their flights. In fact, Emirates has introduced flexible rescheduling/refunding options in light of the pandemic: https://www.emirates.com/uk/english/help/covid-19/ticket-options/

So it's hard to understand the lame excuse that they had no option but to take the flight.

Reactions: 23
i can’t believe how bleeping disconnected and insensitive she is. posted paragraphs to defend herself and then the next slide is a glass of champagne. she doesn’t give a duck about anyone unless they’re kissing her ass. she knows this is wrong but she doesn’t care and is pretending she got validation from her legion of ass kissers. i’m very unsurprised but so annoyed that she’s traveling and putting so many people at risk. and just slapping every frontline worker in the face by parading around on her stories. 🤮

Reactions: 26
”We couldn’t cancel “... But why did you book it in the first place then? The world has been unsure since mid March... So sick of flex culture on Instagram

Reactions: 39
Shes fucked up big time on this one, there is absolutely no possible way that anyone who doesn’t have their head up their arse can look at this and think what shes doing here is ok.

Reactions: 29
Never ever heard of a holiday that "can't be cancelled".
Saying she's not going to post on socials while on a work trip because it's insensitive, while p postingphotos in first/business class seats on a planes. If it's truly a work trip, why would it be insensitive?
It's quite obvious that you're not going to post because you know it's not a work trip.
Yeah exactly! And even if the flights/hotel etc aren’t willing to cancel and refund, you can always “cancel” it on your end by choosing not to go!! I did exactly this with a trip I had been looking forward to for sooooo long. Like yeah it was tit losing out on some money but it’s just common sense!

It just stinks of excuses and validating her crappy actions. She didn’t “try” and be sensible otherwise she would have decided not to go, literally the only sensible option.

Reactions: 18
All these influencers swanning off to Dubai pisses me off. My grandparents live there and I've been saving up to see them since tickets are getting soo expensive, and then the pandemic hits so I have decided to be responsible 🙃

She’s so effing stupid

“It’s an insensitive time”

Don’t you mean it’s a sensitive time?? How is it an INsensitive time?! Ffs you have an Oxford degree and are supposed to be running a business.
started on the cocktails already maybe? she is such a moron

Yeah exactly! And even if the flights/hotel etc aren’t willing to cancel and refund, you can always “cancel” it on your end by choosing not to go!! I did exactly this with a trip I had been looking forward to for sooooo long. Like yeah it was tit losing out on some money but it’s just common sense!

It just stinks of excuses and validating her crappy actions. She didn’t “try” and be sensible otherwise she would have decided not to go, literally the only sensible option.
yeh exactly, she acts as if she was somehow forced by the airline to go, millions of people have probably lost money on holidays they haven't gone on, and most of them with much less money than her i imagine

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The cringe continues. What do people get out of seeing pictures of rich influencers on a white sandy beach? Like I'm genuinely baffled as to why people explicitly ask for that content. How does it make you feel good?

I feel like these are the same people who would jump on Twitter to defend the existence of billionaires after coming home from their minimum wage job. People have to stop deluding themselves into thinking that these people represent a rags to riches story which could apply to their own lives.

(also, this is so clearly another case of her pre-empting the criticism on her holiday posts, so that she can clap back with YOU asked for it!)
I disagree. These are definitely the type of ‘eat the rich’ people but because she’s white and young like they are they think it’s ok

Are we all guessing that this is Dubai? So grace ‘best feminist’ Beverley is visiting a country that’s known for having women as Second Class citizens? Where LGBT people are perceived as enemies of the state? How very feminist of her. Get fucked Grace

Reactions: 30
I disagree. These are definitely the type of ‘eat the rich’ people but because she’s white and young like they are they think it’s ok

Are we all guessing that this is Dubai? So grace ‘best feminist’ Beverley is visiting a country that’s known for having women as Second Class citizens? Where LGBT people are perceived as enemies of the state? How very feminist of her. Get fucked Grace
this has a new thread little in it surely
grace beverley #9 get fucked grace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'grezla the covid vector: creators working for free so she can jetset with glee' 'grezla the covid vector: can afford to employ two kinds of EAs but won't pay her workers more than £20K' 'grace beverley #9: committed to misunderstanding what it means to be self-made'

I love title suggestions as an opportunity to roast her tbh

• Haha

So true, I always find it so weird that so many people go there? Its very cool, and I’d love to go if I had the money but I don’t think I actually would go for the reasons you’ve given, plus the fact that slavery is common and basically legal there. Like theres so many other countries you could visit

Reactions: 14
Definitely Dubai, they’re at a launch party for some crappy headbands. (@kazbands)
Essential biznizz obvs :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Travel journeys?? I have lived abroad i. multiple countries, all funded by my own hard work. Went on incredible perspective changing trips. I graduated my final year despite missing 1/3 of my lectures due to getting measles and taking a long time to recover - and getting no extenuating circumstances. .. but still no .. nothing can be compared to giving birth to my daughter. You have literally created a human life inside you and then ... have the person with you for the rest of your life. Truly life changing, more so than any job promotion. Also it is incredibly hard, yes harder than writing a book in 8 months. (although i’m sure if Grace has a baby she’ll have a nanny/a husband who works part time so can actually help/inifinite money to just order take away/a cleaner/sleep train the baby from 2 weeks. So for her it probably wouldn’t be hard 😂 But people are always going to be more supportive to someone who has just had a baby ....

Didn't her sister Flora just get engaged last week? Is this shade? lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good spot!
Okay I thought the "business" part of the trip would be something ridiculous like taking pictures for TALA but I have to say that was charitable of me. I did not predict she would actually end up meeting up with all the Love Island sad cases... I really thought she would've been cautious about the optics. In what world could you justify taking a long-haul flight and partying with 10 people straight after in this current situation.

I've said this before but she tries so hard to separate herself from other influencers and pretend she is above it all, but stuff like this shows at the end of the day she ultimately loves being an influencer and the selfish, narcissistic lifestyle it entails. There is zero difference between her and all the ex-Love Islanders who are currently partying in Dubai/Maldives pretending it's "work".

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Didn't her sister Flora just get engaged last week? Is this shade? lol
Did she? I didn’t see that.

How can she say she’s going to Dubai for business??? Like she has factories there? Oh no she doesn’t...Bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Looool its so obvious the only reason shes taken the EA is to pretend its business related. Plus the fact she needs her for validation and arse licking purposes

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.