Grace Beverley #8 Skin so thick but her Tala leggings still rip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. These are definitely the type of ‘eat the rich’ people but because she’s white and young like they are they think it’s ok

Are we all guessing that this is Dubai? So grace ‘best feminist’ Beverley is visiting a country that’s known for having women as Second Class citizens? Where LGBT people are perceived as enemies of the state? How very feminist of her. Get fucked Grace
Omg when she went to Dubai her first time this was the literal criticism people had. All these female influencers who scream for feminism and women’s rights always head straight to Dubai, it’s all just such strange hypocrisy and trash. Kaz Crossley has also been travelling non-stop all over the world since the literal first wave, she is horrible too. If anyone’s spreading covid, it’s definitely these people. I can’t believe this idiot is even holding a launch party for her stupid headbands and asking her idiot influencer friend to come from London for it. These people’s heads are truly in their own assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Interesting that the story about Kaz bands has disappeared?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Grace Beverley : Insensitive ‘CEO’, was gonna go off socials, but you all said no!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I just cannot believe her right now. She's 1) flying for the 3-4th time this year (v sustainable) 2) to bleeping Dubai (v feminist) 3) during a goddamn global pandemic (v selfless) 4) to the influencer launch of a fast fashion hairband (!!!) company (again, v sustainable and v innovative! Hearbands, wow!) 5) with morons who are singing and yelling and dancing (v safe). During the second wave of a global pandemic. While health care and other essential workers are bleeping exhausted. People haven't seen their families in ages. Businesses are closing. Christmas is being cancelled. People's mental health is at all time lows. Just... She should be ashamed. It's just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
When influencers post things like this (of them travelling and having fun) it really feels like they're shoving a lot of messages into our faces or maybe just my face if other people don't feel this way. It's like they're telling me "see there's nothing wrong we can go back to normal, everyone's just so paranoid" or "look at us the rules don't apply to us wooo". There's so many things wrong with this. It feels like they're indirectly insulting and making fun of everyone who has abided to lockdown rules and measures like "omg see we've been travelling we've been clubbing and drinking it's all fine". I can't put my finger down on whether it's these influencers that are the problem or just have to accept that it's the decisions of these countries to allow them to come and allow them to do these things to begin with. I haven't been able to see my sick grandmother since I returned home from abroad in March when things started and she's literally in the same country (but a different state). Like watching these influencers make me feel like I'm going crazy and making up this entire covid situation in my head. Sorry for this weird rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.