Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lil sidestep but I’ve been meaning to delete the Shreddy app for ages and can’t find what folder it’s in on my phone so still haven’t but has anyone noticed the only app notifications are after 2am? Who are they targeting with that?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Also ‘far east’???? For such a ‘woke’ company thats a pretty outdated and weird term to useView attachment 285859
Are you bleeping shitting me? Far East???? Why am I not shocked that these idiots are speaking like colonizers now?? This is so minor but I really get triggered when people refer to the entire continent of Asia that way. It’s so rooted in colonialism holy tit I’m actually offended and disgusted right now. It’s so orientalizing

Sorry this is disgusting for a company who is supposed to be transparent. If people hadn’t bought it up, theres no way they’d have admitted they had factories in shanghai. View attachment 285856
Also where did Morocco come from? It’s like they just keep adding countries onto their list.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Why do Tala use the hashtag #itscooltobekind under their posts? I feel like they’re trying to frame genuine criticism as hate/ bullying.
Also how difficult is it to capitalise the words in the hashtags for screen reader software? I would have expected to see this from a supposedly inclusive and woke company. I guess it’s like the Shreddy text being in unreadable colours and, the lack of captions on stories.

Also the fact that some stans are praising Tala for their ethics and transparency under the factory post?! LOL.

Reactions: 21
Not to mention the fact that China are currently responsible for perpetrating a "silent" holocaust amongst Uyghur Muslims right now. I am disgusted that TALA would secretly exploit the cheap factory costs over there as well as turn a blind eye to the current atrocities occurring in that country. Selectively *woke*.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why do Tala use the hashtag #itscooltobekind under their posts? I feel like they’re trying to frame genuine criticism as hate/ bullying.
Also how difficult is it to capitalise the words in the hashtags for screen reader software? I would have expected to see this from a supposedly inclusive and woke company. I guess it’s like the Shreddy text being in unreadable colours and, the lack of captions on stories.

Also the fact that some stans are praising Tala for their ethics and transparency under the factory post?! LOL.
exactly there’s a difference between questioning their ethics and criticising them for not being transparent as well as giving actual feedback about the products and actual bullying even on grace’s personal page she should expect the same comments as she has proven time and time again she can’t separate herself from her businesses and has framed herself as the face of tala but no one is being unkind as such??? Just pointing out genuine facts

Reactions: 7
Literally the entire world for at least 40 years: Manufacturing in China significantly saves costs

Tala: No we are in China for the bamboo only and not for the costs, and our workers are actually paid 50% more than the minimum wage. Sorry you got offended or assumed that it was to save costs lol btw here are some more countries we manufacture in that we never mentioned before

Grace: Look at my dog sleeping on the sofa, should I leave him here or not? Vote below

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not to mention the fact that China are currently responsible for perpetrating a "silent" holocaust amongst Uyghur Muslims right now. I am disgusted that TALA would secretly exploit the cheap factory costs over there as well as turn a blind eye to the current atrocities occurring in that country. Selectively *woke*.
Exactly if she actually gave a tit about her workers rights then she should’ve kept production in an EU country at the minimum

Reactions: 9
Literally the entire world for at least 40 years: Manufacturing in China significantly saves costs

Tala: No we are in China for the bamboo only and not for the costs, and our workers are actually paid 50% more than the minimum wage. Sorry you got offended or assumed that it was to save costs lol btw here are some more countries we manufacture in that we never mentioned before

Grace: Look at my dog sleeping on the sofa, should I leave him here or not? Vote below
Speaking of Ziggy, when is she gonna neuter that damn dog? It’s all I could think looking at those pics lol. It’s normal to wait 1-2 years for big dogs, but he’s over a year old now and he’s tiny. She shouldn’t be letting him run around parks with other dogs when he isn’t neutered.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of Ziggy, when is she gonna neuter that damn dog? It’s all I could think looking at those pics lol. It’s normal to wait 1-2 years for big dogs, but he’s over a year old now and he’s tiny. She shouldn’t be letting him run around parks with other dogs when he isn’t neutered.
not supporting grace but isn’t he meant to be a small dog...

Have they explained why they don't keep their production in Europe? Or have they just dodged it?

Reactions: 4
I actually didn't notice that at all when watching those stories. That's a bit odd that she hasn't. Maybe she wants the option open in the future for him to stud?

I actually didn't notice that at all when watching those stories. That's a bit odd that she hasn't. Maybe she wants the option open in the future for him to stud?
I think she’d be an idiot to breed him because of the rightful backlash she’d get. I hope that isn’t her plan.

It does seems strange, especially as she always films him humping which can be rectified with neutering. I imagine there’s also other annoying behaviours he does e.g. marking. But leaving the procedure too late can cause these behaviours to get ‘ingrained’ and continue even after neutering.

Reactions: 10
I think she’d be an idiot to breed him because of the rightful backlash she’d get. I hope that isn’t her plan.

It does seems strange, especially as she always films him humping which can be rectified with neutering. I imagine there’s also other annoying behaviours he does e.g. marking. But leaving the procedure too late can cause these behaviours to get ‘ingrained’ and continue even after neutering.
Shes actually a freak when it comes to the dog, theres been too many humping stories and too many aww look at his cute little winky 🥰❤ stories and its actually so weird. Like at the big old girl boss age of 23 its bleeping cringe if the height of your humour is your dog shagging a pillow. I used to find it funny when my dog did that too, when I was TWELVE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It is a personal choice to neuter - as it can impact their fur, weight, and personality - as long as they are always under control in public spaces. I would only neuter if there was a health/behaviour concern or it was part of a rehoming contract. My current dog is a Romanian rescue and he is neutered. And I STILL can't believe Grace bought this 'designer dog' which fuels further demand, when so many dogs suffer worldwide. Our dog has issues but grace can afford professional help!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.