Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To anyone that needs to hear this after her cringe.com stories:

Money does not buy happiness. We as a generation need to move away from this idea that we are only successful or fulfilled depending on how much $$ we have in our bank account.

I’m sure you all have amazing friends, partners, family and pets that are honestly the most important thing. You should all be proud of how level-headed, intelligent and non ideological you all are (from what I’ve gathered from the insightful and in-depth discussions in this forum).

Instead of unintentionally comparing our fairly normal content lives with people like Grace, we should all collectively seriously pity her.

I’m not rich at all, but would not trade anything or desire to be anything like her. Imagine turning to social media for validation? Essentially buying friends (her employees that lick her hole) and viewing yourself as a celebrity? Imagine spending millions on a house with no one to share it with and instead turning to social media for approval? Imagine being that shallow, boring and completely blinded by ideology all whilst having zero moral compass (evident in her companies/exploitation etc). Imagine being unable to read a room and have any ounce of empathy? Christ

People like her and other influencers make me lose so much faith in humanity, but then I read posts from all of you lot and it restores that faith.

Lots of love!
Haven't commented on Grace's threads before but I read them all cos she's a privileged head but had to say THIS!!! all of this - everything you said is spot on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol they really monitor everything on the socials now
I commented on Tala’s “changes” post and it’s just gone
if they spent as muhc time dealing with complaints as they do deleting posts maybe there customer service wouldn't be so poor

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To anyone that needs to hear this after her cringe.com stories:

Money does not buy happiness. We as a generation need to move away from this idea that we are only successful or fulfilled depending on how much $$ we have in our bank account.

Lots of love!

Isn't it so funny that this is literally what she's said in the excerpts of her book 😂never seen someone demonstrate such a continued lack of self-awareness. Having lost over 300 followers the last two days I imagine (hope) today's loss will be even greater

Reactions: 9
Isn't it so funny that this is literally what she's said in the excerpts of her book 😂never seen someone demonstrate such a continued lack of self-awareness. Having lost over 300 followers the last two days I imagine (hope) today's loss will be even greater
I really wonder what she will do when she has no fans left to buy her merch?

Reactions: 1
Howling at everyone saying
“Course she passed first time”
“Is there anything you don’t excel at”

hasn’t she been taking driving lessons for about 4 years??

Tbf surprised we didn’t get a “passed my driving test first time today with only two minors, apparently that puts me in the top 1% of new drivers. Tesla recommendations please, think I should treat myself for a change”
AE7E83CA-243F-4B2D-A7D5-0A91957565FA.png

omg this one😫😫 why the duck would
anyone know who she is?! her stans seriously think she’s some
kind of well known celeb 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 281752
omg this one😫😫 why the duck would
anyone know who she is?! her stans seriously think she’s some
kind of well known celeb 😫
I really doubt a driving instructor (who in the main are middle aged) would know who a youtube influencer was... her fans are so deluded about her level of "fame" it's hardly like she is Cheryl Cole

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just bought a new (used) Toyota Aygo for £5,000 and I love it! £125,000 on a show off car that will probably get broken into is just obscene - all for the gram. I genuinely think people living 30 years ago had way better morals and contentment with what they had. My mum has the best childhood and a treat would be her mum coming back from the market with some sweets on a Sunday! How times have changed

Reactions: 15
I just bought a new (used) Toyota Aygo for £5,000 and I love it! £125,000 on a show off car that will probably get broken into is just obscene - all for the gram. I genuinely think people living 30 years ago had way better morals and contentment with what they had. My mum has the best childhood and a treat would be her mum coming back from the market with some sweets on a Sunday! How times have changed
yeh I can already imagine the posts of her draped across the car with her expensive yet cheap looking clothes and jewellery and a smug looking expression

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm thinking she's already contacted a Bentley dealership for a reduced rates finance deal. #ad
I can see that too the main joke here is really how many of her followers are gonna buy a bentley bc Grace is advertising it. But that doesn't matter bc as long as she gets a discounted Bentley

Reactions: 2
No offence to any other 23y/o people here but she's gonna look absolutely ridiculous and laughable in a Bentley at 23

Reactions: 18
Howling at everyone saying
“Course she passed first time”
“Is there anything you don’t excel at”

hasn’t she been taking driving lessons for about 4 years??

Tbf surprised we didn’t get a “passed my driving test first time today with only two minors, apparently that puts me in the top 1% of new drivers. Tesla recommendations please, think I should treat myself for a change”
Is it uncommon in the UK to pass your driving test the first time? I know they are different and also different ages for testing compared to me in the US, but most people here pass it first try at age 16... so I feel like it isn't that much of an accomplishment. Just looking for clarification.

Reactions: 4
No offence to any other 23y/o people here but she's gonna look absolutely ridiculous and laughable in a Bentley at 23
Not to be a total witch (but to be one anyway lol) I honestly think if I saw her in her tacky clothes etc at her age driving a bentley I would assume she was a drug dealer or something tbh. I don't get why anyone without off street parking in London would buy quite a big car anyway, god knows where she will park it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it uncommon in the UK to pass your driving test the first time? I know they are different and also different ages for testing compared to me in the US, but most people here pass it first try at age 16... so I feel like it isn't that much of an accomplishment. Just looking for clarification.
Yes and no. I guess it's probably harder than US from what I heard, especially since people mostly drive manual. But I know lots of people who passed first time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.