Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much everyone I know passed first time (I know loads of people don't but it is hardly rare) she acts as if she is some kind of genius those stories with the game show were so cringe

View attachment 281561

IT'S BENTLEY TIME BIIIIIIIITCH

:sick: she is insufferable
I don't understand why anyone would publish a private convo like this to social media? what is the point?! I think getting such an expensive car like that without off street parking is not really a good idea either. So on brand to drive around instead of taking public transport when it is totally unnecessary, so sustainable. I can only think her friends must all be the same as her, how else would they put up with this level of bragginess

Reactions: 13
God why can’t she read the bleeping room? So many people have lost their jobs and are suffering right now and she’s bragging that she’s going to go buy a bleeping BENTLEY. I cannot stand her or her pompousness. She is absolutely disgusting and it’s just another example of her obsession with green washing. Such a hypocrite.

How much is an electric bentley?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just when you didn’t think the cringe could keep going...she’s really thinking about buying that Bentley. And it will be paid for technically by a lot of us’s hard earned money :) her life sounds exceptionally hard.
I can't believe she's asking her tweenie fans for their opinions on this - I doubt any of them can relate to the experience of buying bentleys/teslas, or the fact that she may need to casually drive to her family home in France.

Reactions: 17
Imagine passing your test and buying a brand new car ahahahahahah I hope she crashes it reversing into a bollard in Tesco car park. Get a 2009 Kia like every other first time driver hun, you’ll only scratch it to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Curious how she can somehow only see her mum and sisters in France when they all live in/around London most of the year.
Didn't you know? Her mum is a bouncer in a French club.

I can't believe she's asking her tweenie fans for their opinions on this - I doubt any of them can relate to the experience of buying bentleys/teslas, or the fact that she may need to casually drive to her family home in France.
Yeah exactly. Even very wealthy adults who can afford Bentleys don't buy it as a first car and buy it after being really experienced with cars. What would any of these children who follow her know anything about buying a Bentley???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God why can’t she read the bleeping room? So many people have lost their jobs and are suffering right now and she’s bragging that she’s going to go buy a bleeping BENTLEY. I cannot stand her or her pompousness. She is absolutely disgusting and it’s just another example of her obsession with green washing. Such a hypocrite.
This!!!
I got a new car at the start of lockdown in March which had been ordered last year at end of previous lease. I didn’t post much online about it and felt a bit awkward about having a brand new car even though I work really hard, when other people were going on furlough and losing jobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is so so not with the real world.

I can't get my head around how much money she must have to buy/renovate a huge house/ furnish it (albeit mostly gifted I assume) then buy a hugely expensive car all in one year. If I was her I would rather put this money to paying off my mortgage instead of a car tbh (assuming she has one?)

Also it's pretty poor that she's bragging about the brand new car she's buying with the money she's made from stock that people are saying has holes in, people saying they've been treated poorly by her companies etc. She has zero self awareness.

Reactions: 28
Howling at everyone saying
“Course she passed first time”
“Is there anything you don’t excel at”

hasn’t she been taking driving lessons for about 4 years??

Tbf surprised we didn’t get a “passed my driving test first time today with only two minors, apparently that puts me in the top 1% of new drivers. Tesla recommendations please, think I should treat myself for a change”
Wel this comment aged perfectly. Half hour after getting a certificate asking for Bentley recommendations from 17 year olds 😂. Flexing her wealth as perrrr 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This!!!
I got a new car at the start of lockdown in March which had been ordered last year at end of previous lease. I didn’t post much online about it and felt a bit awkward about having a brand new car even though I work really hard, when other people were going on furlough and losing jobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is so so not with the real world.
you shouldn't feel bad about it (although I do get why you would be reticent to post about it) I imagine you haven't earned the money for it by scamming people like Grace

Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around how much money she must have to buy/renovate a huge house/ furnish it (albeit mostly gifted I assume) then buy a hugely expensive car all in one year. If I was her I would rather put this money to paying off my mortgage instead of a car tbh (assuming she has one?)
Yeah she does! And I really don't understand that decision because most people spend their whole lives paying off their mortgage, if you lose your job you risk losing your house - I dont get why if you have the money you wouldn't want the security of knowing that property will never be taken from you regardless of what happens with your work? Especially being a company owner, it seems an odd decision to me

Reactions: 9
you shouldn't feel bad about it (although I do get why you would be reticent to post about it) I imagine you haven't earned the money for it by scamming people like Grace
No I haven’t been scamming young girls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good luck insuring a 150k Bentley as a first time driver.

Also note the "let's go get one"- She's not even test driven one, she might not even like the damn thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah she does! And I really don't understand that decision because most people spend their whole lives paying off their mortgage, if you lose your job you risk losing your house - I dont get why if you have the money you wouldn't want the security of knowing that property will never be taken from you regardless of what happens with your work? Especially being a company owner, it seems an odd decision to me
yeah especially as the car will only depreciate in value if she later needs to sell it

Reactions: 3
iT's hEr pArEnt's mOnEy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah especially as the car will only depreciate in value if she later needs to sell it
It'll be a lease.

She doesn't even have a garage. No idea what that part of Clapham is like, even with houses at £2m but I can't imagine it being great for cars that are £100k+ And can you imagine the insurance for her?

Crazy that she's even doing it just to flex. Like duck she's going to drive it to France.

Reactions: 18
Oh man this girl is so predictable, odds on her literally just posting about the bentley to trigger tattle coz of this thread name

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.