Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppymiax

Did anyone watch Montana’s vlog? You can see grace at the dinner table on various occasions and you can see how pale she is!!

Reactions: 1

Mamacita

VIP Member
Guys we're nearly through the thread, does anyone have any name suggestions?

And to echo everyone else's thoughts: Grace really doesn't deserve a platform to speak in spaces meant for minority groups. Not only that, I genuinely cannot imagine what kind of ego you would need to think that your voice is the most informed or important one (as we're seeing through her writing a book) to speak on certain issues (remember when she was on the BBC to talk about veganism?). I mean I'm well into my PhD now and only just starting to be more comfortable being the 'expert' on my topic, how much work has Grace realistically done through her book writing process that isn't surface level?
Dunning–Kruger effect 👀

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I got curious and scrolled far back into the model's IG. This is what she actually looks like. This trend is disgusting and Grace should know better than to encourage it (although she does it herself also...)
she went from white to brown in like two months thats grim

• Heart

waseyp

The link with Merky Books would have come through Penguin as that's who both parties work with. She absolutely did not get approached by Stormzy is 72 years old, and he likely has no idea who she is/anything she does. It's meant to be a home for underrepresented voices... how is she not embarrassed with herself? "Being booked and busy"... horrendous! I hope we can view her 'speaking' - she is a terrible public speaker and has nothing of any substance to contribute. It's all messing around with her hair and pouting... "so"... "like".

She must be so delusional thinking she is any different from any other 'influencer' that takes photos of their butts and boobs, who then get approached by organisations to launch their samey apps/merch. At least other influencers are likeable and release relevant content.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Genuine question, I know there are a. Few vegans on this thread. What is the vegan attitude towards truffles? Because vegans don’t eat honey do they? Even though it’s indirectly an animal product. But truffles rely on pigs to sniff them out. Just curious what the vegan stance was?

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If her book is going to be how to manage a really manic busy day of 5 whole working hours then she might as well bin the idea of it because we already know that Grace 🚮

emm

VIP Member
You have just revolutionised my work! Wjen writing about drugs Wikipedia gives good info that manufacturers don't sometimes but I never felt like I could reference Wikipedia, now I know how to approach it 😂
Glad to be of help! Can you cite me ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

emm

VIP Member
i think pretty much everyone has boobs that aren't exactly the same siz3 though and i never recall seeing anyone in constantly wrong size bras/tops/bikinis

DietGossip

VIP Member
Think she looks better with the long hair, but jesus christ those extensions are absolutely dog rough, they’re not blended in at all. And for someone who claims to give a shit about the environment, she takes cars literally everywhere
Did you not know? Now she's a writer and been in the daily mail she's a celeb and is just too good for public transport

emm

VIP Member
Also not to mention how pathetic the portion sizes seem!? I'm sorry but I'll need like 2-3 bowls of those soup if I want to actually feel full and have enough energy to function/get through my day doing actual things because unlike queen Grez I need to work to pay rent/not starve

oh hmm! that's super interesting, I'm curious to find out as well. Just as a disclaimer - I eat 99% vegan but I don't call myself vegan so I don't really know, BUT I would consider truffles vegan since the pigs don't actually produce the truffles?? Whereas the bees produce the honey and need it to survive/feed the young. But I could be 100% wrong and if someone who knows definitively pls let me know! Just throwing in my two cents
true, i hadn't thought of it like that! would be interested to see what vegans think!

fwooper

VIP Member
Hold up, she’s posting snippets of other people’s work on her story without citation? So she’s plagiarising and giving away other peoples written content for free?
Sorry, I should be clear: in the stories where she has posted snippets of other people's work she has cited the author or has tagged the magazine where the article is from. It's just that the way she has formatted the excerpts (in the classic TALA font, the same font that her own book is being written in) means that if you were having a quick glance you'd easily assume it was written by her.

fwooper

VIP Member
I don’t follow her that closely but it looks to me like her top lip is more balanced with her lower lip now. Honestly I really don’t care but I find it hard to believe she’s done nothing when she has the funds to have regular treatments.

View attachment 263763
View attachment 263764
View attachment 263765
These photos support what I'm saying - they're filtered, she's pouting, and she has overlined lips - the first pic is a classic example. If I slathered on lip gloss and did that face into the camera my lips would look huge too!

You can find pictures of her from years ago where she is posing like this and her lips look fuller (see attached pic). It's posing, not fillers.

Attachments