Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalisa_mb

At this point I'm not sure if she's just posting things that she knows will trigger tattle? Because I can't think of another explanation for such lack of self awareness 🤔 it must be satire, no?
She’s always been like this since she had her 2873388383 brands
its not for tattle for sure
given She gets triggered by everything including dming me by my name LOL
it truly isn’t about her ex gfg consumers, she’s insecure as fuck in many ways and we’ve speculated here it could be for many reasons

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
god looking at her latest insta post, I would be looking embarassed at what I'm doing now if I was her. Her insta poses resemble what I imagine 14 year olds post, not an adults "CEO"

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
The thing that I like the most about this is the fact that she covered over where she types "I'm having a massage at 9pm" and then forgets that the EA repeats it, so we can read it anyway. God forbid the mighty workhorse that is Grez Bev should let it be known that she is being given a massage and spending time NOT working! Shock horror! She was so focused on letting us see what a big shot she is and how far her arse can be licked that she outed herself. What was the point in censoring that?!

It just sums Grace up perfectly.

If you're drowning working 2 days a week on your revolutionary businesses and writing some shit about hardly working 3 days a week then I have no sympathy for you.

• Firstly, because you chose to write this drivel and you're being paid a fortune for it.
• Secondly, because working 2 days a week and being able to spend 3 days on a personal side project is a privilege, especially in the current climate.
• Thirdly, because if you're drowing doing this, then why would I buy your book? You're in your very early 20s and in great health, only working 2 days a week, with 24 hours in a day and no dependants to use up your time, so I don't see the problem. But apparently it is one and we should be feeling sorry for you. Hardly someone I want to take working tips from.
• Fourthly, you supposedly read 10 books at week at Uni and essentially wrote the equivalent of God knows how many dissertations a week, so writing a book should be a doddle. So what's the problem?
• Fifthly, because not only are you getting paid to write this, they're also going to send you on holiday in a few weeks. I mean what a fucking hardship. To be sent on holiday number 99999 of this year, in the middle of a global pandemic AND you're not footing the bill.
• Sixthly, because the EA is obviously going to be worshipping at your stumpy little feet- They've paid a fortune for your rambling and need you to deliver the goods and one look at your Instagram shows everyone the only form of verbal communication you respond to is flattery. The poor woman probably felt like vomiting afterwards and rolled her eyes so hard she's got a headache now.

God. I literally cannot cope with this CHILD telling me how wonderful she is every single day. The narcissism is off the scale... Between this, the lying about her background, the obnoxious designer clothing, the money grabbing books she has been posting, the pay she allocates for staff and other influencers promoting her brands and that God awful pimpmobile she posted yesterday, I can only sincerely hope her following are waking up and realising that they were sold an illusion that was based on subterfuge and is now based on downright lying and gaslighting. Nothing that they believe about this woman and what she supposedly stands for is true. Nothing.
LOVE THIS! Also I'm going to sound petty, but she didn't put an apostrophe in you're at the end of that screenshot message.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
you are quite right. She barely knows more than some of us in this group. She hasn’t done or said anything groundbreaking, I think with the connections she has and probably help from her parents I’d say she’s underachieving in all honesty 🤷‍♂️
IF she wasn't continutally jetting off on holidays she could probably do more tbh

emm

VIP Member
Even tho I bet she thinks she would I can't imagine her doing well on love island I think she has right body for it but I don't think she's like super pretty and we all know her personality sucks I can imagine her just talking about owning 2 business 24/7 and coming across as really stuck up...plus we'd all vote her out the minute we got the opportunity to vote for our fave/least fave islander lol
Yeah she def wouldn't , they would find her patronising I think. I bet she would quit if she realised it wasn't going well and then use her "businesses" as an excuse

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Weird how she has a new ‘best friend’ every couple of months. She used to do everything with Steph, then EVERYTHING with Montana and now she’s barely with them hmm
This is classic her, she seems to be spending more time with her sister and family recently as well, maybe shes pissed everyone off

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Is she dyslexic? I've taught students before who asked for readings in a Word document where possible so they could format into a font that they find easy to read.
If not...plain weird.

FDR97

Chatty Member
Looool is it just me or do all those insta stories just scream “I’ve known my instagram followers were mugs since the start”

I rushed an ebook in 24 hours just to get money etc
Don’t wait until your idea is perfect just get it out there??

THIS IS SHIT ADVICE. Most people have a bad experience with a brand and are put off, will leave terrible reviews and business will fail. Grace can keep bringing out shit because people are obsessed with her 🤢 so they overlook how bad things are because they still want to support her. Normal small businesses DO NOT have this luxury.

her route to ceo is so unique and unattainable, I wish she would stop giving business lectures because whenever she does it’s so obvious she has no idea what reality is.

Also if she’s so determined to be a business influencer she really needs to produce higher quality content. The only tangible thing grace ever says is fucking to do lists. Needs to take a leaf out of Patricia bright who is actually intelligent, non judgemental, has self awareness and gives people real tips on starting a business, being smart with your money etc
you are quite right. She barely knows more than some of us in this group. She hasn’t done or said anything groundbreaking, I think with the connections she has and probably help from her parents I’d say she’s underachieving in all honesty 🤷‍♂️

emm

VIP Member
Influencers get themselves confused with celebs. Eg, a celebrity whose job is singing or acting but fame and peoples entitlement to see their lives comes with it even though their actual job is singing or acting etc. Take Selena Gomez for example, she signed up to act and sing and now has all these people wanting to know what she’s doing and what she’s wearing even though that’s not her job.

influencers’ jobs are literally sharing pictures or videos of themselves for a living. If you no longer want to do that, quit social media. You can’t be using social media to post ads and earn off engagement and comments on your YouTube videos etc but then ban people from engaging with you in other ways than buying the products you’re promoting. Their whole job is built on sharing their lives so that people become interested and want to buy the things they use. They basically want the money without doing the actual work.

If influencing is no longer for people that’s absolutely fine, you can quit. You can get rid of your public insta and stop doing ads etc. You can’t have the best of both where you have an audience that just likes your photos and buy products from your ads but not being allowed to engage.
exactly!!!

emm

VIP Member
I still don't understand where she's going to be driving to? Like I said a few posts back I live in Zone 5 and drive a lot because I don't live in the best-connected area so drive to local shops, supermarkets to visit my parents or friends who live around here etc. but when I'm commuting into work through central London I drive to the station and take the tube/train because well no one drives to work in London because of the congestion zone + traffic, she lives in a well-connected area so when she's going back to work is she planning on driving and paying the ridiculous amount it costs per day? If she's going out drinking she'll be getting ubers (I like probably everyone else get the tube/train if I know I'll be drinking and an uber part of the way home if it's late and dark and I'm alone) and if she cared about being environmentally friendly in the slightest she would stick to just getting ubers (although side note remember when she was begging people to send her free rides with bolt? lol)

Also feels like she's just flaunting her wealth for no reason when she's made no attempt to even learn how to drive, pretty sure she tweeted about looking at cars before the pandemic got really bad so she could've started lessons before they were suspended and they're running again now so she could've started again just seems silly
she just wants a car as a prop she can pose in/on with her tacky clothes and jewellwery

emm

VIP Member
A tattler posted these photos and said that her boob looks photoshopped because of the blurry edges, and another influencer (I can’t remember who I’m sorry!) put up a cryptic story about editing photos. However, myself and a few others suspected it may just be her poorly fitting bikini top and her boobs spilling out of them! Edited or not, pls wear bras and bikini tops that fit Grace
yhe I don't think that could he fotoshopped as it doesn't look good 😂

• Haha
She did mention in that “CEO today” article that she’s very privileged as a white woman who went to Oxford...maybe she’s learning a little bit? Definitely an improvement over her previous interviews where she talked about her mom working full-time as if it’s unusual

HonestUnicorn

Off topic (but only kind of!)

I need a stronger short resistance band because mine is just too easy now. I obviously don't want to buy a b_nd one so does anyone have any recs for the best place to get them from?

I'm after a fabric one ideally😇

Thank you, you lovely lot!
If you’re willing to wait: https://a.aliexpress.com/_B0tSJN

prices fluctuate so they’re are £7 now but think I got mine for just over £4

i have the green/blue one and find it similar to my original gracefituk black one

• Heart

dinkybird

Sorry, I should be clear: in the stories where she has posted snippets of other people's work she has cited the author or has tagged the magazine where the article is from. It's just that the way she has formatted the excerpts (in the classic TALA font, the same font that her own book is being written in) means that if you were having a quick glance you'd easily assume it was written by her.
aaaahh I assumed it wasn’t cited! Even still, sharing other’s work is dodgy as

Mamacita

VIP Member
exactly, also if you're studying something what the hell is the point of skim reading, surely the point is you read in detail, make notes etc. she is so ridiculous

In my undergrad I used wikipedia a lot and would use the references from there to make it look like I had read the books :LOL:
Yes this is the way to do it 😂 can't reference Wikipedia but can use the reference from their list 😎

I agree with the post above saying she's weird now. Whenever she does the talking stories now it sounds so fake, why is she speaking like that