Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noahfence

But it only became independent in 2013 due to the fact it was in a poor financial situation and wanted to close but parents didn't want it to so decided to manage it themselves?
nope it became independent in the 19th century - that sounds what happened to a different school in the town though

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I would understand if she was qualified and wanted to make giving advice her career - I follow a qualified ex social worker & sex and relationships educator and I give her money because I follow her for her service (her content). The service is the product; in other contexts I would have to buy the product to even use it. I hate feeding rhetoric about creators working for free.

But Grace is literally just an influencer with no fitness qualifications and a four-week Mickey Mouse business course. It would be ridiculous if an unqualified influencer with nice extensions started demanding that people pay for hair-care advice, so why is it OK for Grace to ask to be paid for wellness advice just because her figure is nice? Or any advice at all - she hasn’t exactly got a social circle I envy or a history of healthy relationships. She’s got money, but she came from money, so who gives a fuck, and her MUA posts the tutorials for the makeup she wears whilst she has no involvement. She lost nearly 500 followers the day she posted that story demanding payment.

I don’t care if she doesn’t want to engage with her followers anymore - it’s fair enough if she doesn’t want to spend her time doing that - even though she clearly wants to spend time bullying people that criticise her. If she just said “I can’t answer everyone’s DMs, sorry 💓” nobody would mind.

She wants to be a Bella Hadid that never answers any DMs, but her clothes are too ugly and her fashion is too boring for that lol
sorry, I'm a bit of a lurker. What's this story about demanding payment and £500? Was it the MUA directed at grace or vice versa, I'm confused!!

maddiebsc

Ooh she was exposed for editing her boobs in photos?! Where was this exposed, anyone got a link/screenshots?
A tattler posted these photos and said that her boob looks photoshopped because of the blurry edges, and another influencer (I can’t remember who I’m sorry!) put up a cryptic story about editing photos. However, myself and a few others suspected it may just be her poorly fitting bikini top and her boobs spilling out of them! Edited or not, pls wear bras and bikini tops that fit Grace

Attachments

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
I think it’s the truffle gnocchi. But it has Parmesan idk if the Parmesan is vegan or if you can request vegan Parmesan.

Genuine question, I know there are a. Few vegans on this thread. What is the vegan attitude towards truffles? Because vegans don’t eat honey do they? Even though it’s indirectly an animal product. But truffles rely on pigs to sniff them out. Just curious what the vegan stance was?

Mamacita

VIP Member
I don't know much about shreddy but is what she's saying in her latest story a load of shit? From what I've heard about it it's just the same workout with same exercises over and over again but apparently it's personalised to everyone? 🙄

kinderbuen0

I'm just going off the wikipedia page from the school Emma said she went to on Facebook
'In 1976, it converted to its current fee-paying independent status.'

'In 2013 the school offered to give financial support to Dunottar School in Reigate, and in return Reigate Grammar School would help manage Dunottar.'

I think it was Dunottar that was in the poor financial situation. I guess the last paragraph on the wiki page could be quite confusing. I don't know anything either btw, just going off the wiki page as well cos I was curious.

jjeett

Chatty Member
What's this about colours and deleted pictures in her Insta story? Feel like I've missed something?

emm

VIP Member
I bet she's like the woman in Devil Wears Prada, 'please book me a table at Sexy Fish and sort out an uber, what do you mean you're with your family? You're committed to misunderstanding me and my needs!!!!!'
yeh on a Sunday evening on a bank holiday

anonesk223

Ooh she was exposed for editing her boobs in photos?! Where was this exposed, anyone got a link/screenshots?

Calabria

VIP Member
This is so petty but I guess gripes like this are what these websites are made for - I can’t help but roll my eyes seeing her go out to these tacky Mayfair restaurants every week.

If you aren’t familiar with London, the restaurants that she goes to (Bagatelle, Sexy Fish, Amazonico) are all in the same area and are very expensive overpriced venues which attract Z-list celebrities. You’ll often see paparazzi pics in the Daily Mail of people from Love Island falling out of these exact restaurants... they're kind of club-restaurant hybrids. So it’s no coincidence that her getting friendlier with people like Montana has led to her getting into this lifestyle more. To me it's pretty obvious that despite all her protesting, deep down she does quite enjoy the influencer life. If you've been to any of these restaurants you know that the food isn't that remarkable; what you're actually paying for is the social scene.

It's just interesting to me that she chooses these venues when there's hundreds more lowkey places in London with better food that aren't full of desperate influencers.
Ugh I went to dinner at Sexy Fish but we were downstairs in the private dining room. Upstairs where we waited to be taken down to the room was just horrid, filled with letchy men wearing too much aftershave who thought they were the dogs bollocks and instahoes getting free stuff!

emm

VIP Member
Totally agree with the first bit - I was about to write that myself. There's nothing offensive about suggesting someone is autistic (unless it's in a derogatory way, which wasn't the tone of the posts above).
Nothing triggers people on Tattle like the topics of autism or fertility, I don't know why. All other medical conditions seem fair game with no similar consideration that some posters might suffer with them. I don't think it's fair to try and shut down discussion about an issue that is sensitive to you individually if it's on topic, it gets really tedious IMO.
I don't know whether Grace is autistic or not but I bet we will now start to see more stories of her playing up these traits when she's read here. There's already a horrid misconception around autistic people being rude, I'm sure she would love to try to pin her stinking attitude on an actual condition and not just her vile personality.
ugh if she does this i will have even less respect for her than i do now, i would just hope passing off all her negative traits as "a result of autism" would finally bring some widespread criticism of her as that is highly offensive