Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well these aged like milk

View attachment 197808

View attachment 197810
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 197811

View attachment 197812
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 197813

View attachment 197814

View attachment 197815

View attachment 197816

View attachment 197817
I have never come across a more hypocritical human in all my life
Hunny you became the thing you swore to destroy

Reactions: 31
Also one thing idk if it has been talked about but literally look at the girls who’ve come forward and spoken about the way they were exploited and mistreated at shreddy, literally half of them are POC??
Yet Grace was literally all over the BLM movement for about 2 weeks, and laurenrebeccafit mentioned this in her why I left shreddy post, and it literally hasnt been acknowledged at all by grace or shreddy?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
One of the things that makes me so angry is when someone criticises Grace or her brands and she says "I'll personally refund you if it's that much of an issue".

It's so arrogant on so many levels. She truly sees herself as above her audience and colleagues because she has money. Coming from a woman who already exudes so much privilege, it's so tacky imo.
Shes basically jeff bezos idk
Don’t forget the Prada and Balenciaga trainers. She also has a Louis Vuitton hold-all, seen in a recent story from Cannes and Louboutin heels - I saw the box when she kept filming her wardrobe organisation thing earlier this year. Pretty sure they were the glittery shoes she wore on her birthday last year
There's literally so many. These fendi earrings, she also has a YSL Sac De Jour, all this gold tit from random brands, these balenciaga shoes (sorry if someones already mentioned them)
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 7.22.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 7.32.05 PM.png

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long the silence will go on for. It's an extremely warm day today, I imagine she'd be putting stories of her sunbathing up if she could.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone have any sustainable fitness wear brands they would recommend? I used to love TALA but I don't think I can support them anymore, doing so many drops claiming to be a sustainable company. And now the content creators have spoken up I just can't support them anymore.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long the silence will go on for. It's an extremely warm day today, I imagine she'd be putting stories of her sunbathing up if she could.
Probs posting on her private story!

Reactions: 5
I see her going from 3
3. Portray herself as a CEO boss babe who has SO much going on (running 3 businesses is hard you know) that she trusted one of her employees to be in charge of this and they let her down. Personally she would never do anything like this and this proves she is the only one good enough to run her business. (Please note all the sarcasm there)

I think she's going to play the victim and come out of this with her minions singing her praises even more, she's like teflon.
Based on her behaviour since this all came to light I think that ship has sailed!

but you’re right, if she was going to do that it needed to be yesterday though x

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any sustainable fitness wear brands they would recommend? I used to love TALA but I don't think I can support them anymore, doing so many drops claiming to be a sustainable company. And now the content creators have spoken up I just can't support them anymore.
I’ve heard Girlfriend Collective is really good!

• Heart
Waiting to get blocked babe boss babe xx

Also one thing idk if it has been talked about but literally look at the girls who’ve come forward and spoken about the way they were exploited and mistreated at shreddy, literally half of them are POC??
Yet Grace was literally all over the BLM movement for about 2 weeks, and laurenrebeccafit mentioned this in her why I left shreddy post, and it literally hasnt been acknowledged at all by grace or shreddy?
So true!!

Natacha oceane bands

Attachments

• Heart
Funny how she always bangs on about how her companies are all separate, yet none of them have posted anything in the past 24 hours :unsure: Except for that extremely condescending statement by Shreddy and the immature comments by Grace that followed later that night.

Reactions: 11
@theteaishot really just gave us a slam dunk with those screenshots.

The line about ‘people shouldn’t be screwed over because of naivety’ (paraphrase) is exactly what has happened here. Those girls could have pushed back re the contract and said ‘I would like to be featured x times a month’ but clearly for a lot of them this was their first chance to be a content creator, they weren’t to know.

You know who does know? Someone who has already done this all themselves and been stung!

Also, if they HAD done that they would have been passed over as there would have been numerous other content creators happy to do it with no such expectations, as Grace herself said it’s a lucrative deal. She has really preyed off this and it is so unfair.

Just to be clear; not victim shaming the content creators in any way, I really feel awful for them.

Funny how she always bangs on about how her companies are all separate, yet none of them have posted anything in the past 24 hours :unsure: Except for that extremely condescending statement by Shreddy and the immature comments by Grace that followed later that night.
Sorry double post.

😂 Yeah we know the separate company thing is BS, why even try to contend otherwise?

I think it is also because any new post now will attract engagement, but will also be inundated with comments about the Shreddy fiasco. So it’s damage limitation, keep the minions who have no idea about it in the dark.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Boss babe lying again
That level of gaslighting is insane.

I actually doubted that she'd posted and deleted anything for a sec but then remembered that I'd seen the replies with my own eyes on her page!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.