Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also let’s not forget all the times people have said her brands delete comment on insta, because they’re flooded with tit service and faulty products

“we never delete any comments” 👀👀

this is an absolute tit show. Also,how many times does grace + the brandstalk about being completely seperate companies and teams- if true they shouldn’t be able to tell girls to wear Tala products for shreddy content.
Do you have an SS of them saying that they dont delete comments

I reckon she must've been advised by her team to remove all the comments as they not only are completely awful for the brands image, but the comments would most likely weaken any legal case they would have - Grace making definitive statements about specific details and making petty, personal remarks about the complainants would leave a lot of room for discrepancy between what Grace is saying and what the facts actually are. Doesn't make her or the company come across as sympathetic victims of slander in any way

She's also completely ruined any chance of being able to change the companies' stance and offer a more diplomatic solution or apologise. If she admitted any wrongdoing she would also have to admit that her actions were absolutely not appropriate for a CEO and have to step down
Yeah that's what I thought too. Too late bc all the evidence is on the internet.

Also does anyone have any pics of graces faulty products theyd be willing to share? Eg tala leggings with rips/holes or broken b_nd products?
Mine aren't broken but the strength for my bands are all messed up. Like I have two extra heavy bands and one is weirdly extremely light and the one that is heavier is the old Gracefituk band.

I am curious if any of these ‘content creators’ saw their ideas being used? Highly possible but haven’t seen any claims of that just yet.
This is a good q. @ content creators (or anyone in touch with them), genuine question - does Shreddy have copyright over the videos you submitted to them even if they don't use them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shreddy are a joke. Even when they bother to tag their creator, they spell their username wrong!!!!! This is one of Shreddy’s most recent posts but they couldn’t even be arsed to check the spelling of their link to make sure it takes you to the correct user.

So you spend hours creating content, get literally less than a fiver in payment and don’t even get the exposure you were promised?

(Attached is the caption with the wrong spelling and then the actual spelling)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So, for a while I didn’t understand why the engagement was so low. But if it’s because of so many unhappy customers... that’s disgraceful. On all the accounts... engagement is so low... so low for a brand who is about community. The fact some shreddy stuff only get 6 comments. Is someone buying the followers maybe?? That would be another reason why grace would be losing too.

Reactions: 11
Thank you!

Yeah that's what I thought too. Too late bc all the evidence is on the internet.

Mine aren't broken but the strength for my bands are all messed up. Like I have two extra heavy bands and one is weirdly extremely light and the one that is heavier is the old Gracefituk band.

This is a good q. @ content creators (or anyone in touch with them), genuine question - does Shreddy have copyright over the videos you submitted to them even if they don't use them?
Yep!

LOL this horoscope tweet really made me laugh. Maybe astrology is a bit more accurate than I thought... 'feelings of inadequacy'
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 12.44.55 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“No admins”

is she covering her back here? Yeah admins aren’t removing posts but other members of the team might (or her! 😂)

Reactions: 3
She is blinded by her own greed, her Linkedin is confusing and does not even mention B_nd only Shreddy, but I thought Shreddy was under B_nd and not vice versa??? Constant things like that, it really is a tit show. By encouraging / highly suggesting to wear Tala and B_nd merch for Shreddy, she just wanted to milk as much money from people as possible in order to continue boasting her millions of revenue on Instagram. Tacky.
It 100% used to say B_nd as a separate company. She changes around her LinkedIn ALOT. Such a busy #bossbabe!

Reactions: 4
The more I think about that shreddy press release, the more it turns my stomach. I mean whenever there is any sort of problem e.g cart hold and ripped leggings they blame the customer so dunno why we expected anything less
The whole statement pretty much says “we could’ve used macro influencers and celebrities like the rest of the industry, but we are so much better than the industry and wanted to celebrate our community so we chose you, and this is how you repay us. We did you a favour even offering you a chance. How rude that you won’t continue to bend over backwards and support us. It’s not our fault you misunderstood the arrangement, and quite frankly you should’ve been more grateful as a micro influencer”

Reactions: 27
The more I think about that shreddy press release, the more it turns my stomach. I mean whenever there is any sort of problem e.g cart hold and ripped leggings they blame the customer so dunno why we expected anything less
The whole statement pretty much says “we could’ve used macro influencers and celebrities like the rest of the industry, but we are so much better than the industry and wanted to celebrate our community so we chose you, and this is how you repay us. We did you a favour even offering you a chance. How rude that you won’t continue to bend over backwards and support us. It’s not our fault you misunderstood the arrangement, and quite frankly you should’ve been more grateful as a micro influencer”
‘We could’ve used macro influencers and celebrities, but it would have been way harder to exploit them and make them work for 3% commission, so we chose micro influencers instead...’

• Sad
Reactions: 15
One of the things that makes me so angry is when someone criticises Grace or her brands and she says "I'll personally refund you if it's that much of an issue".

It's so arrogant on so many levels. She truly sees herself as above her audience and colleagues because she has money. Coming from a woman who already exudes so much privilege, it's so tacky imo.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
i feel like the whole content creator model they're using is really predatory by nature. why not just actually hire some people to do those videos, pay them a real salary and call it a day
Haha this is literally what I said last night

When Flora thought that she was oppressed for being rich and white, what would grace beverley queen of wokeness have to say to that
6E7049E0-B3A1-459C-B0A7-8B97DE2400E7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One of the things that makes me so angry is when someone criticises Grace or her brands and she says "I'll personally refund you if it's that much of an issue".

It's so arrogant on so many levels. She truly sees herself as above her audience and colleagues because she has money. Coming from a woman who already exudes so much privilege, it's so tacky imo.
this is so true, and also a great example of how she’s not a “CEO.” what CEO would ever say they’d pay you out of their own pocket?

Well these aged like milk

Grace 1.PNG

Grace 2.PNG

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Grace 3.PNG

Grace 4.PNG

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Grace 5.PNG

Grace 6.PNG

Grace 7.PNG

Grace 8.PNG

Grace 9.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Well these aged like milk

View attachment 197808

View attachment 197810

View attachment 197811

View attachment 197812

View attachment 197813

View attachment 197814

View attachment 197815

View attachment 197816

View attachment 197817
Holy tit. The audacity she has. I am astounded.

Reactions: 21
Here we have the "i never treat myself to designer things" while wearing Cartier, Fendi, Gucci, Burberry and Alexander McQueen.

The most annoying thing with Grace is the lies/manipulation/contradiction. If she was honest and said "I came from money so could risk investing my own money in businesses and I treat myself with the money I make". Less people would complain. Yeah some people may comment that she's not relatable but neither are hundreds of other influencers people follow.
Don’t forget the Prada and Balenciaga trainers. She also has a Louis Vuitton hold-all, seen in a recent story from Cannes and Louboutin heels - I saw the box when she kept filming her wardrobe organisation thing earlier this year. Pretty sure they were the glittery shoes she wore on her birthday last year

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.