Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am curious if any of these ‘content creators’ saw their ideas being used? Highly possible but haven’t seen any claims of that just yet.

Reactions: 5
  • "Montana is moving in" = so she needs to visit my mum as well in the south of France apparently
I guess moving a couple of miles across London must be really difficult and time consuming as Montana is still yet to move in with Grace... that can't have been an outright lie though guys because Grace 'can't get caught out!'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we have the "i never treat myself to designer things" while wearing Cartier, Fendi, Gucci, Burberry and Alexander McQueen.

The most annoying thing with Grace is the lies/manipulation/contradiction. If she was honest and said "I came from money so could risk investing my own money in businesses and I treat myself with the money I make". Less people would complain. Yeah some people may comment that she's not relatable but neither are hundreds of other influencers people follow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Monzo & ASOS receipts

I saw the contracts of one of the girl, its so shocking. She gets nothing!!!
[/QUOTE]

the gaslighting!!

Reactions: 7
I guess moving a couple of miles across London must be really difficult and time consuming as Montana is still yet to move in with Grace... that can't have been an outright lie though guys because Grace 'can't get caught out!'
Yes as I was writing it I was thinking the exact same thing loooooooooool. Hard to keep up with all the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i feel like the whole content creator model they're using is really predatory by nature. why not just actually hire some people to do those videos, pay them a real salary and call it a day
Yeah like they have that one girl who at this point I’m convinced is an AI robot doing all those moves and workout videos - why even contract anyone else and make empty promises?

Reactions: 3
the gaslighting!!
Omg are you allowed to share more details here 🥴
[/QUOTE]
I wish ;( i would type it up but i cant cause all their contracts are different so would be easy to find her out

i am encouraging her to speak out about it tho but she said all the girls are in shock, they didnt rven know about the comments on graces page from last night until i told her this morning and sent her screenshots, she was so upset, shebkept blaming herself saying she feels so used and its herfault, that she was so excited vause she loved the brand and grace and she and other girls feel betrayed and dont know what to do ;;((

big mouthful haha but a lot of the girls dont even know whats going on, theyre in shock when i drop the sustainability receipts, passive ones, last night comments etc

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes as I was writing it I was thinking the exact same thing loooooooooool. Hard to keep up with all the lies.
There’s literally no excuse for her not to supposedly move in- they’re both back in England?? Also, does Montana moving in mean one of her other friends moved out? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Omg are you allowed to share more details here 🥴
I wish ;( i would type it up but i cant cause all their contracts are different so would be easy to find her out

i am encouraging her to speak out about it tho but she said all the girls are in shock, they didnt rven know about the comments on graces page from last night until i told her this morning and sent her screenshots, she was so upset, shebkept blaming herself saying she feels so used and its herfault, that she was so excited vause she loved the brand and grace and she and other girls feel betrayed and dont know what to do ;;((

big mouthful haha but a lot of the girls dont even know whats going on, theyre in shock when i drop the sustainability receipts, passive ones, last night comments etc
[/QUOTE]

grace really believes in #bekind only when it comes to her huh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Whoever is talking to the girls let them know we’re all here to support them! And we aren’t going to let grace play the victim here when she’s the one doing the exploiting

Reactions: 20
I see two options here and they both stink:

1. Admit that, whilst she has a seat at the table, she has 0 decision making authority and all of this was decided by those around her who actually have a say in the business. Not great for the CEO image she is portraying, or trying to...

2. Admit you knew everything that was going on and could do something about it: sharing the content made for Shreddy, gifting something, ANYTHING to these content creators, pay them in TALA gift cards, decide to pay decent commission... but choosing not to. Choosing not to support the very people who gave you this platform. Not great for her moral, ethical, do the right thing image.
I see her going from 3
3. Portray herself as a CEO boss babe who has SO much going on (running 3 businesses is hard you know) that she trusted one of her employees to be in charge of this and they let her down. Personally she would never do anything like this and this proves she is the only one good enough to run her business. (Please note all the sarcasm there)

I think she's going to play the victim and come out of this with her minions singing her praises even more, she's like teflon.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon she must've been advised by her team to remove all the comments as they not only are completely awful for the brands image, but the comments would most likely weaken any legal case they would have - Grace making definitive statements about specific details and making petty, personal remarks about the complainants would leave a lot of room for discrepancy between what Grace is saying and what the facts actually are. Doesn't make her or the company come across as sympathetic victims of slander in any way

She's also completely ruined any chance of being able to change the companies' stance and offer a more diplomatic solution or apologise. If she admitted any wrongdoing she would also have to admit that her actions were absolutely not appropriate for a CEO and have to step down

Reactions: 22
Also does anyone have any pics of graces faulty products theyd be willing to share? Eg tala leggings with rips/holes or broken b_nd products?

Reactions: 4
Also does anyone have any pics of graces faulty products theyd be willing to share? Eg tala leggings with rips/holes or broken b_nd products?
I have 3 pairs of black zinnias with holes in the crotch in the exact same place lol, I’ll find em

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also let’s not forget all the times people have said her brands delete comment on insta, because they’re flooded with tit service and faulty products

“we never delete any comments” 👀👀

this is an absolute tit show. Also,how many times does grace + the brandstalk about being completely seperate companies and teams- if true they shouldn’t be able to tell girls to wear Tala products for shreddy content.

Reactions: 8
Whoever is talking to the girls let them know we’re all here to support them! And we aren’t going to let grace play the victim here when she’s the one doing the exploiting
Yeah i am, i send them SS of our support and people tweeting out! We need to let them know that we got themmm the instas are just rolling ... we havent even started yet :))))

Anyone know whats going on with the girls who spoke out yday? Any idea what theyre feeling?
From the girls ive spoken to they feel like tit and they're being cautious bc of the sueing email but i told them not to sorry etc cause theyre accusing u of lying

Thanks, id like to post them on insta if thats ok
Yeah id like to post them too!

Also let’s not forget all the times people have said her brands delete comment on insta, because they’re flooded with tit service and faulty products

this is an absolute tit show. Also,how many times does grace + the brandstalk about being completely seperate companies and teams- if true they shouldn’t be able to tell girls to wear Tala products for shreddy content.
Do you have an SS of them saying that

• Heart
Reactions: 2

She is blinded by her own greed, her Linkedin is confusing and does not even mention B_nd only Shreddy, but I thought Shreddy was under B_nd and not vice versa??? Constant things like that, it really is a tit show. By encouraging / highly suggesting to wear Tala and B_nd merch for Shreddy, she just wanted to milk as much money from people as possible in order to continue boasting her millions of revenue on Instagram. Tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.