Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be even better if some of these microinfluencers (that's their title right?) would share screenshots from staff telling them to quiet regarding the free stock or being advised to wear Tala.

Reactions: 15
Click the button circled on the right top and itll say pin tweet
Thank you, just spotted it after clicking just about everything a few times lol

One of the more interesting facts I found out whilst researching is that rPET is so in-demand right now because of the rise in sustainability and eco-conciousness, that there are Chinese companies who actually make and produce plastic bottles to be immediately recycled into rPET...
Source: https://www.offsetwarehouse.com/blogs/resources/100-recycled-rpet-the-facts

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys the girl who said she'd be down to lick Grace's arse has switched. Small steps are still steps y'all.
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.19.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.21.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Hi, I'm pretty new to posting this thread but do check it often - I'm quite a big advocate for a lot of influencers but something about Grace has always rubbed me up the wrong way.

Thought it would be useful to point out though that Marissa McNamara has uploaded an explanation about the Shreddy drama on her insta stories and why everyone has spoken out about it all at once :)

So, Grace can find the time to beef with customers on twitter but can't respond to to influencers who are making her money?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, I'm pretty new to posting this thread but do check it often - I'm quite a big advocate for a lot of influencers but something about Grace has always rubbed me up the wrong way.

Thought it would be useful to point out though that Marissa McNamara has uploaded an explanation about the Shreddy drama on her insta stories and why everyone has spoken out about it all at once :)

So, Grace can find the time to beef with customers on twitter but can't respond to to influencers who are making her money?
Jesus christ this is daylight slavery ???

Doesn't mean much. She's been losing that many followers for a while, she even blamed it on her speaking out on politics. She still gets 100k on some pics which is better engagement than I see for most influencers I follow.
Only when her bum is out

Reactions: 1
i wouldn’t underestimate the impact these comments are having. even though they’re from microinfluencers and not a “big fish”, this is the entirety of their audience! i only follow around 150 accounts on my fitness insta and i saw everything going down so came straight here to see.

i’d already unfollowed all the accounts but i’m also going to leave the fb group etc and not buy resistance bands from her again. wouldn’t be surprised if nothing gets said tbh - when you reach what you think is a certain level of “fame” many “celebs” or big brands don’t acknowledge things like this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i wouldn’t underestimate the impact these comments are having. even though they’re from microinfluencers and not a “big fish”, this is the entirety of their audience! i only follow around 150 accounts on my fitness insta and i saw everything going down so came straight here to see.

i’d already unfollowed all the accounts but i’m also going to leave the fb group etc and not buy resistance bands from her again. wouldn’t be surprised if nothing gets said tbh - when you reach what you think is a certain level of “fame” many “celebs” or big brands don’t acknowledge things like this
Her fb group is a joke its literally NFR GC
girls crying that their boyfriends are cheating on them, what birth control they should get, what uni they should go to
I havent seen an actual FR post in like a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her fb group is a joke its literally NFR GC
girls crying that their boyfriends are cheating on them, what birth control they should get, what uni they should go to
I havent seen an actual FR post in like a year 😂
god I hated that group so much. I joined at the beginning of my ~ fitness journey ~ and couldn’t believe what the girls were like in there. it’s a mess.

Reactions: 5

Oh definitely, Grace herself is an arguably 'small' influencer compared to others, and her brands could still probably be classed as small. HOWEVER, she has admittedly found a gap in the market with the likes of Tala (and B_nd to an extent) and has made a name for herself within the fitness industry despite not posting fitness content anymore - this has definitely had an impact on both her, and all of her businesses probably, she definitely would have posted one of her infamous twitter threads by now if it hadn't.

Reactions: 4
Something that has literally just crossed my mind. The manufacturing of recycled plastic and therefore creating the material for clothing with rpet is still having an impact on the environment and wildlife, especially direcrly surrounding the manufacturing site... Doesn't this surely go against her vegan ethos? Something that she had prided herself on for quite a few years...

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's been caught out lol. Where are those receipts/reasons Grace?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.