Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thought the minions were opening their eyes huh
I don't understand how people still buy into the lie that their profit margins are just sooo low that they couldn't possibly offer reasonable discounts.

Grace has said many times how they had multimillions in profit within the first year, this coupled with the fact that they don't even have a permanent supply of stock on their website and every single item in every drop sells out instantly, they simply can't be running a profit that high if their margins are as low as Grace makes out they are with such a small amount of stock. I can't imagine any of their items costing more than £6-7 to make in total.

Reactions: 17

Attachments

I didn't use The Wayback Machine, I used google cache.
Can't fit the whole page into the same screenshot but the time stamp of the page is shown at the top. Here's a link to the page (hopefully it works for you!) :)

[/URL]

ETA: Link doesn't appear to be working unfortunately
It doesnt say anything about the dates or timing just takes me to the website page

I don't understand how people still buy into the lie that their profit margins are just sooo low that they couldn't possibly offer reasonable discounts.

Grace has said many times how they had multimillions in profit within the first year, this coupled with the fact that they don't even have a permanent supply of stock on their website and every single item in every drop sells out instantly, they simply can't be running a profit that high if their margins are as low as Grace makes out they are with such a small amount of stock. I can't imagine any of their items costing more than £6-7 to make in total.
They produce thousands at once probably at 20p each esp if theyre made in HK / Turkey

Reactions: 1
It doesnt say anything about the dates or timing just takes me to the website page
Yeah the link isn't working but if you really don't believe me you can message me privately and i can tell you how to generate the page.
I've tried a few techniques to bring up older pages to see when the changes were made but because of how they make edits to the pages I can't find anything between April 8th and July 29th

Yeah the link isn't working but if you really don't believe me you can message me privately and i can tell you how to generate the page.
I've tried a few techniques to bring up older pages to see when the changes were made but because of how they make edits to the pages I can't find anything between April 8th and July 29th
Yeah you're right, the cached page from the 29th has the changes. I think it must have been done over the past week at some point.

Reactions: 2
I've been busy but all this has been interesting to read! It says a lot how silent that Grace has been since this all came out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was just having a proper look at the depop and it’s laughable. People are MUGS for paying prices. The yellow bra was actually a scandal. But they also released a white bra covered in foundations, sorry- “small marks”

Only 15% off RRP
and in true Tala inclusive style, modelled an XL on a girl that is probably a size 8

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Dj khaled voice
Another one*
Omg this is ridiculous i love this girl! Thanks I'm heading over to watch for the tea lol.

Was just having a proper look at the depop and it’s laughable. People are MUGS for paying prices. The yellow bra was actually a scandal. But they also released a white bra covered in foundations, sorry- “small marks”

Only 15% off RRP
and in true Tala inclusive style, modelled an XL on a girl that is probably a size 8
WOW. They wanna say that girl is an XL? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's got to be one unfunny joke...

Reactions: 7
Omg this is ridiculous i love this girl! Thanks I'm heading over to watch for the tea lol.

WOW. They wanna say that girl is an XL? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's got to be one unfunny joke...
Watching her vid rn and she mentions they got paid
3% when average is 5-30% ... sustainability WHERE

& 3% ONLY through sales. So no contracted payment either! Wtaf!

Reactions: 9

& 3% ONLY through sales. So no contracted payment either! Wtaf!
Stated this in my thread. To be considered sustainable, a brand has a to be consistently sustainable up and down the supply chain from their factory workers to their content creators and quite clearly, she has mistreated people working for her = not sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
- 3% commission of products when standard is 5-30%
- didn’t receive contracted pay & solely payment via on 3% commission if people purchased via their link
- Lauren was featured twice whereas many were not features, or even credited for their effort or work. Lauren made $9.24 via 10 referral links only. Given other affiliates had less or did not have any exposure, they would have made less to none in comission. This is unfair and disgusting for a brand that bases their UPS on equality and sustainability

Stated this in my thread. To be considered sustainable, a brand has a to be consistently sustainable up and down the supply chain from their factory workers to their content creators and quite clearly, she has mistreated people working for her = not sustainable.
Pin your thread so more people can see it! Its written so well and deserves the exposure for all the effort and knowledge that was invested

Reactions: 9
I am like 99% sure they didn't change that page months ago. I was literally looking at it maybe 1-2 weeks ago because I wanted to see what their ethics statement was and there wasn't anything there about Turkey, Hong Kong, or bamboo.
SAME. I can vouch for that too

Reactions: 1
so far - 3% commission of products when standard is 5-30%
- didn’t receive contracted pay & solely payment via on 3% commission if people purchased via their link
- Lauren was featured twice whereas many were not features, or even credited for their effort or work. Lauren made $9.24 via 10 referral links only. Given other affiliates had less or did not have any exposure, they would have made less to none in comission. This is unfair and disgusting for a brand that bases their UPS on equality and sustainability
- TALA selectively chose to give affiliates their clothing, many affiliates were ‘advised’ to wear TALA clothing (which they never received and so had to purchase themselves. Many also felt pressured to invest their own money in the expensive fashion/merch due to feeling they would get a better chance at exposure as they were not getting any
- Lauren was informed she would be receiving free TALA fashion and was told to keep it a secret because not everyone was going to get it, which she & many affiliates felt uncomfortable knowing the lack of fair treatment amongst affiliates

• Wow
Reactions: 12
so far - 3% commission of products when standard is 5-30%
- TALA selectively chose to give affiliates their clothing, many affiliates were ‘advised’ to wear TALA clothing (which they never received and so had to purchase themselves. Many also felt pressured to invest their own money in the expensive fashion/merch due to feeling they would get a better chance at exposure as they were not getting any
- Lauren was informed she would be receiving free TALA fashion and was told to keep it a secret because not everyone was going to get it, which she & many affiliates felt uncomfortable knowing the lack of fair treatment amongst affiliates
Also, Grace was CC'd on the email response Shreddy gave the group of 20 influencers who joined together in a letter. So she can't claim it was out of her control or scope of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.