Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the email as I am speaking w one of the girls and the girls are being accused of ‘defaming’ the brand and being accused of lying basically
Which is insane cause im sure theyve broken their contracts w the girls ??

Can’t and won’t drop the screenshot cause its from her email so they could trace it down by the look of the screenshot, time, phone type, network etc and cause theyre just fresh out of emails so it wouldnt be best to rn but all the girls are laughing in the gc so ive been told 😂
You could always screenshot and then crop out any identifying info (recipients, your phone info at the top etc).

They are ridiculous for doing that. The content creators should ALL resign. Just goes to show they don’t give a tit about the people, just their own brand. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
You could always screenshot and then crop out any identifying info (recipients, your phone info at the top etc).

They are ridiculous for doing that. The content creators should ALL resign. Just goes to show they don’t give a tit about the people, just their own brand. Unbelievable.
It's on the Shreddy Instagram stories

Reactions: 1
Just saw the story, this is ridiculous. Their statement was just saying how upset they are and calling all these girls liars. Funny how they put out that bs statement but made sure they shut everyone with evidence up first. They have no legal case as they can only sue you if it’s defamatory. If any of you girls have genuine evidence to back up your claims then they have no grounds to sue you.

it’s also up to us girls that weren’t shreddy creators to keep the word going about the unethical nature of what’s happened, including threatening to sue girls for speaking their truth

Reactions: 19

I was thinking to type it out and post it, cause theres a certain font on her email it could be traceable idk i dont want her to get in trouble so ill type it out

Reactions: 3
Just read the shreddy statement. Woooow. So defensive (should we have expected anything less?) They are not doing well to redeem themselves at all.

Reactions: 18
What tf she gonna sue them for? Speaking up and calling her out on her bullshit? Yeah, that's gonna stand up in court isn't it... She can't sue for slander since all anyone has said is the truth.

Reactions: 11
Honestly there was so much written there it seemed like was trying to distract from the situation... i literally cannot read all of that lol.
Imagine trying to threaten a law suit in a pink font. And taking no responsibility for anything just talking about how upset you are, woww.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What tf she gonna sue them for? Speaking up and calling her out on her bullshit? Yeah, that's gonna stand up in course isnt it... She cant sue for slander since all anyone has said is the truth.
They will not take anyone to court. It will cause them more harm than good and completely diminish the credibility of the brand. Didn’t grace make a video about this exact situation with why she left gymshark?? But it’s okay when she does it

Reactions: 11
Also posting to stories is always a bit weird? It’s only there for 24 hours, if you’re sure of your legal position post it to the grid? Why isn’t Grace posting it? People with a few thousand followers will just be scared, I’d love to know if they have any legal grounds

Reactions: 17
Shocked but not surprised at the statement. Vile and disgusting beans and ‘ceo’. Just honestly sickens me how the rich get richer off the back of naive young girls. They know what they are doing and to me their statement could very well be true but it is a PYRAMID SCHEME

Reactions: 15
also like out of all the brands, surely shreddy is the easiest one to pay content creators. It’s an app that already exists, and you have thousands of people paying monthly subscriptions- can’t be that many outgoings surely

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.