Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

g0ssipgirl99

Hi, I am a content creator for BND and Shreddy - just to let you all know us content creators can no longer speak on the matter because they are threatening to sue us... LMAO

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

ninnnnjjaaaa

Chatty Member
Guys the girl who said she'd be down to lick Grace's arse has switched. Small steps are still steps y'all.
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.19.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.21.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

fwooper

VIP Member
Imagine I called her out and she’s inexplicutly implying I’m lying and that I’m slandering her ???? Wtf is wrong with her ?? And why does no one react to this so called CEO take this personally and say shit like this to consumers ??? I’ve never in my life seen shit like this wtaf and she has the CHEEK to compare herself to Ben Francis wtaf

And I HATEEEE when people automatically be like ‘oh well tala are doing soooo much what are PLT, SHEIN doing go focus on them’ fuck off, these fuckers don’t claim they’re made out of plastic bottles and grown from adam and eves arsehole being pure from all exploitation
I’m actually done with her. She’ll always have her clown teenybopper minions who wanna be like her and her life is so unfortunate that she gets so much gratification of little girls doing the work for her, so be it. Her cult is nasty and I’m not gonna delete the twitter account so people can see but my god talking to someone who claims to forever check herself is equivalent to talking to a brick wall
Okay, I’m just gonna say it - if I didn’t know anything about Grace/TALA and saw your tweets, I'd assume you were a bit unhinged and not worth listening to either. If your goal is to make people more aware of greenwashing by TALA then a tweet saying things like “your shits not selling”, “young teenybopper minions” and telling people to fuck off is not gonna give you much legitimacy lol. Sorry but these tweets along with the obviously fake profile pic are a bit cringe. It's possible to call her out without sounding deranged.

When you send tweets like that it allows people to dismiss you as a hater, instead of actually acknowledging the issues raised (e.g. the lack of transparency in where the materials are sourced from).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Jlurking

If this was coming out about a main competitor Grace would be all over her insta stories about how influencers deserve better and how badly they've been treated. She'd be up in arms about how people don't wanna speak out against big brands because of the backlash. She's absolutely awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lizzurd

Lol this whole thread is gold right now.

Grace: its impossible to catch me out
20 separate girls: *catches her out*
Grace: legal action will be taken!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

siltpat47

(Never posted, sorry for rambling). I actually started learning more about sustainability BECAUSE of grace a while back. I am by no means an expert on sustainability, but I find her behavior SO unethical for someone who constantly touts their “ethos”.

My understanding is that sustainability is a COMMON GOAL, and it requires everyone to do their part to make progress. I’m in the process of switching out unsustainable and unethical products in my life and I know how challenging it is to swap your convenient favs for something that is probably more expensive and harder to get. Grace herself is always preaching that even small changes should be congratulated, which I absolutely agree with, but if we all used “working really hard” as an excuse to take a private jet and eat seafood, there would be no sustainability movement. Everyone has a job, Grace, and you don’t get a special pass to behave unethically as a reward for “being a CEO”. It’s the same thing with the coronavirus- I’m sure all the nurses out there who have been pulling overtime would love to go to a club and have a drink since they work so hard (presumably, harder than an Instagram influencer), but if they all did then we’d make no progress fighting coronavirus.

I’m sure someone else could say this more eloquently but it irks me that she claims to support these collective movements but then puts herself above them as an individual.

Not to mention all of her fans in her replies agreeing that she should go on holiday or buy a new car or get a hot tub because she “works so hard”. Her followers see their role model validating that if you are successful or wealthy, you can be excused from your obligations. It’s a selfish and potentially dangerous idea to have, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lmem

Reading those replies she's sending ppl in the comments is actually awful. The way she is talking about these girls like they're just desperate for views 'why I left X videos get the most views on youtube people love the tea' and talking about how she's 'exhausted' from fighting things that aren't true:

This is just the most manipulative, outrageous thing. I feel for those girls who spoke out about it - it should have been a pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things, they speak about their bad experiences, the brand apologies and commits to do better/offers to gift or reimburse, everyone is happy and PR disaster avoided. Now these girls are being pulled into Grace's meltdown and being manipulated into somehow feeling guilty for it because Grace has distorted the narrative to make herself seem like a personal victim, like these girls are the big powerful villains out to get her personally (even after every single one of them still said they liked the brand and didn't want to upset Grace!), not like she is the head of a company who is having complaints. I can only imagine the anxiety these girls must be feeling reading all of that right now, I honestly think it is absolutely disgusting the way she has handled this.

If any of the girls who spoke up about this are on here - we support you! Don't back down!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

kkkkkkkk

View attachment 197134Another one of the girls they’ve threatened!!! She said she was about to post an IGTV as well! @emmacatherinecox
omg her next story has SUCH a good point. a company can’t afford to gift affiliates or pay more than 3% commission but CAN afford to take ex affiliates to court for speaking about their experience !?!! proves the entire “this is a start up we don’t have the funds remember” bollocks is as much of a lie as it’s always been

• Wow
Reactions: 41

ivy80

Charging “creators” to use the products? Recruiting “creators” from their customer base? Poor commission? Shit products?

Sounds eerily similar to an MLM

• Sad
ok just joined to make this comment lol - i hate the use of the phrase 'standard industry practice' in the stories/excuses. i thought grace's whole thing was 'disrupting the industry'... so why is her only excuse for her hypocrisy and poor treatment of employees that it's just what everyone else does..

• Heart

lmem

The whole rhetoric of 'they need proof' 'false accusations' is very reminiscent of the metoo movement and women being silenced. Like with metoo, multiple women - I think I have definitely seen at least 10? - have spoken up, all their stories are similar and corroborate each other, but they are bullied into not posting or speaking out, then the culprit says there is 'no proof' even though these women are being bullied into not sharing their proof...

I am in no way trying to compare Grace to an actual sex offender at all, these things are on completely different levels, but I just want to draw a comparison to the power dynamic in both of these situations - a powerful CEO with influence misled young women who were impressed by said person's fame, then when these women, who are all young with a small following, dare to speak out they are gaslit, accused of lying and put up against a huge multimillion pound business which bullies them into staying silent or facing public and financial repercussions.

I thought this was the very type of capitalist, anti-labour, anti-working class behaviour Grace was meant to be so against?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
but why does she feel the need to post this???? I swear she needs so much validation from her minions it’s embarrassing to watch
She literally has two personalities. She’s either pretending her life is dedicated to work and that’s all she does and glorifies it to get praise from her minions, or she non stop bangs on about her sob story of being a woman in business and her imposter syndrome so her minions will again praise her for being the hardest working person they know.

Im sorry but she doesn’t work any harder than most ambitious people her age that also went to Russell group unis (even non Russel groups also tbh it doesn’t define your work ethic). It’s okay to say you work hard but she always has to do it in a ‘I work harder than all of you and I’m unique and extraordinary for this’ way and it’s quite pathetic. This is why I never have and never will buy her act of pretending she’s a minority because she’s a woman and a labour supporter and activist. She’s never in her life been exposed to an environment where people aren’t like her. She went straight from private school to oxford which is 90% filled with people like her. It’s offensive for her to keep banging on victimising herself because she’s rich, white (even more than that blonde hair blue eyes which I’m sorry but that’s literally the worlds ideal beauty type) and all around privileged. Stop trying to convince people you’ve faced exclusion and difficulties based on who you are. People don’t like her because of HER as a person, her demographic has never played a part in it.

A girl like her being where she is in life isn’t abnormal or ‘disrupting the norm’, it would be more abnormal if she didn’t do well in life based on who she is

ALSO, this isn’t me saying everyone of her demographic is bad. I’ve got many friends like her who I adore, it’s just the way she doesn’t acknowledge this and makes herself out to be hard done by in life when she’s literally got 99% of privileges you could be born with

• Heart
Reactions: 39
wow, it must’ve been such a slap in the face to see grace sharing all those financial figures from the company, essentially bragging about how much money they were making, when they were receiving next to nothing!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Redlucozade

how the actual FUCK can you be charging 31 pounds for a stained top that you 'may not be able to remove'
Not as if it's a small stain either its literally half the top??????

Screenshot_20200730-100308_Depop.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

markey

So according to her posts she's:
- Taking a 7 hour train to visit her mum
- Staying with her mum but 'Mon' decided to tag along
- Flying to Cannes, partying with a bunch of strangers, sunbathing while Mon rubs suncream on her bum
- Out there for a week of work
- Rubbing suncream on her own back because going on holiday alone is so tough

Get your story straight Grace.

Reactions: 36

ivy80

I’m so angry that grace is on holiday CLUBBING with Montana with a load of random people in FRANCE. Fucking hell can you be more of a covidiot if you tried?? Yes she’s apparently been tested - has Montana? Has she been tested every day to make sure she’s not picked it up since being in France? Has every single bloody person in that room? Of course not! So she will be mixing with all these people that could very possibly have covid and will bring it back to the UK without having to self quarantine. How fucking irresponsible of her. Let alone setting a really terrible example to her followers/minions who no doubt will go and do exactly the same thing (at least here when the clubs open). I’m so mad she is seeming to forget that a pandemic is going on and this is exactly what you should not be doing. Just feeds into her entitlement too

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35