Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so worrying to be honest and why do they all feel like they can't say anything bad about Grace or the company itself?
I agree. This part grosses me out so much idk why. And in the comments they're like "so glad you did this without hating on anyone!!" what is that supposed to even mean??

Reactions: 7
Can we create the insta im so down to contribute and this is great content for the insta
Im watching her Portugal vlog rn and she has a mad emphasis on how they only create in portugal ... downloading the video rn before user120 deletes it. Lets start the insta guys
Getting my receipts ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think grace is on TALAs account right now. Very grace tone
I am like 99% sure they didn't change that page months ago. I was literally looking at it maybe 1-2 weeks ago because I wanted to see what their ethics statement was and there wasn't anything there about Turkey, Hong Kong, or bamboo. It's why I posted about the page in the first place because I was surprised to see all that extra info there lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is cute and all, but it's 100% damage control and she's just going to take your ideas and pass them off as her own.

She's staying silent because no one with a blue tick or a large enough following is calling her out. No shade, but a few microinfluencers aren't going to break the internet.

I wouldn't be surprised if she came back saying she was taking a couple of days off to come up with how to make Shreddy and B_nd better, took all of your ideas and gave you guys no credit.
No I completely agree and now I'm seeing the whole situation fully this probably how it went down. That girl put up on her story that she'd spoken to Grace and how the response from Shreddy was miswritten and we all went our way still loving the company (well not me I'd given up on Shreddy a long time ago due to the lack of progress it gave me but that's another story lol). I feel like these smaller microinfluencers are never going to make enough of an impact on their own which is sad because all voices should of course be equal.. It would just take one blue tick influencer to see this and run with it all and all hell might then break loose!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am like 99% sure they didn't change that page months ago. I was literally looking at it maybe 1-2 weeks ago because I wanted to see what their ethics statement was and there wasn't anything there about Turkey, Hong Kong, or bamboo. It's why I posted about the page in the first place because I was surprised to see all that extra info there lol
Trying to do wayback machine for yesterday and its not letting me, can anyone else try? Would be so helpful for an insta post

Cant deal with how dumb they are
Omg. Just because she is extremely loud and uses a thesaurus and won't shut up about it (except for today of course lol) that doesn't mean she is doing "more for sustainability and representation than any other brand" they really think that her products are the holy grail. I am both shocked and not shocked at all by this smh

Trying to do wayback machine for yesterday and its not letting me, can anyone else try? Would be so helpful for an insta post
I'm not sure which changes were made, but the"it's cool to be kind" section of their website was updated today at (i think) approx 1.40pm

<updated-at type="dateTime">2020-07-30T12:39:46+01:00</updated-at>

Reactions: 2
Omg. Just because she is extremely loud and uses a thesaurus and won't shut up about it (except for today of course lol) that doesn't mean she is doing "more for sustainability and representation than any other brand" they really think that her products are the holy grail. I am both shocked and not shocked at all by this smh
Other brands also don’t make profit based on being sustainable. People have come for fast fashion brands for the things that make them unethical. But people are also coming for grace’s brands which are more sustainable, but doesn’t make them ethical or mean that it’s okay to lie and deceive consumers. People that genuinely care about sustainability are using their money to buy unsustainable clothes when they could be using it to support genuinely sustainable and ethical brands

Reactions: 8
There really must be something brewing because sooooo many girls tag Shreddy in their instastories after a workout and the Shreddy instagram account spends all day reposting those stories and now nothing. Silence... Grace also is usually busy instagramming letting us know how busy she is and there is radio silence on her end too. I think a statement is brewing and they are all in meetings trying to figure out a way out of this mess and I find it hilarious the panic they must all be in! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure which changes were made, but the"it's cool to be kind" section of their website was updated today at (i think) approx 1.40pm

<updated-at type="dateTime">2020-07-30T12:39:46+01:00</updated-at>
This is a screenshot of the page as of 29th July 2020 23:35:39 GMT

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ah so frustrating! Obviously it's just my word but I looked at my internet history and I visited the #itscooltobekind page on the 20th July. Back then it looked exactly like the April version - I just know because I was so surprised to see the version today which explained what hand-finished meant, talked about their other factories, and talked about the bamboo set. If those things had been there on the 20th I would've posted about it here!!

A bizarre thing to lie about to be honest, they could have just said they updated their website with more transparent info rather than doubling down and claiming it was there all along.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.