Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really just going to stay silent? Wow
I hope she’s using this time to come up with strategies with her team on real change they can make going forward. Not how to deal with PR and how to shift the blame on everyone else. I’d rather her wait a day and use the time to reflect and admit fault than for her to argue and take no responsibility as she always does

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s using this time to come up with strategies with her team on real change they can make going forward. Not how to deal with PR and how to shift the blame on everyone else. I’d rather her wait a day and use the time to reflect and admit fault than for her to argue and take no responsibility as she always does
unfortunately we are going to be waiting for a life time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Curious to know how this will pan out. Shreddy is under genflow so they could deal with it on that side and throw someone under the bus for it.

I can very much see Grace's defence being that she hires people to manage this sort of thing and that the CEO wouldn't ordinarily deal with it so it isn't her fault. (While technically true, it would probably show fissures in the identity that she's created, though I'm not sure that's enough for anyone to actually care).

Reactions: 3
It seems the tide is turning for Grace... one of the Shreddy content creators put her resignation on Instagram and tagged Grace, Shreddy and B_ND in it... 😬😬
I honestly don't think she's going to last much longer. She's losing followers, she's losing customers and fans and now she's losing employees. I'd feel bad but she's a money grabbing witch so... I don't 😂 Be glad to see the back of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember kween puts her phone on airplane mode at 9pm so anything that happens after that time doesn't count until midday the next day.

Maybe she'll say she had a panic attack when she found out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That depop sale is an actual joke. How is selling something on depop for a £1 'discount' (or even in the case of the stained bra actually for more money!) any different from just listing them on the website? Oh wait, it means they can outsource the customer service to depop and not have to deal with the inevitable complaints people will have about these orders, as well as being able to sell even more poorly made items than usual.... so actually in the manpower they're saving by selling through depop there must be 0 actual discount?

Bad day for Grace. How long do you reckon before she posts something about 'be kind' and says she's going to take a break from social media for her mental health? Bet she wishes she hadn't pushed the CEO facade so hard in times like these when the blame has to fall on someone....
that stained top... is she actually trolling, if anyone buys it i will lose faith in humanity

Reactions: 10
that stained top... is she actually trolling, if anyone buys it i will lose faith in humanity
Yeah the girl bought it and mentioned it on the comments cause people mentioned it was 80p more expensive than the RRP

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This brand is such a tit show. The deceit is insanely disgusting
finally TALA admit their garments are NOT wholly sustainable to the extent they market it as(entire UPS is based on being sustainable). Extremely decietful, given @gracebeverley bashes people for purchasing fast fashion (which she does herself; Fendi, PLT, HOCB, Shein)

Reactions: 9
No way... the girl who bought the stained yellow bra has commented on Instagram that she's now been refunded, so it's been reposted ...FOR THE SAME PRICE!?
they’ve finally reduced it.... to £27.90!! Actually disgusting to give just £2.10 off an item that may be irreversibly damaged - not even 10% discount, it’s laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This brand is such a tit show. The deceit is insanely disgusting
I wish I'd taken screenshots of what this page of their website looked like before, but they've changed a lot of the text on this page of their website: https://www.wearetala.com/pages/itscooltobekind

It used to only mention their factory in Portugal, but now it mentions their Turkey and Hong Kong "factory groups". The fact that they're only now mentioning their other factories begs the question of why they seemed so reluctant to mention them in the first place if they're supposedly so sustainable.

Now it is important to note that just because something is made in China it doesn't make it bad - China is not the only place which produces cheap items, or the only country which has issues with workplace ethics. But I think there's still a lot of issues with transparency here. Their page explaining how sustainable they are is basically just a flood of ecolabels and acronyms, with have no elaboration of what they actually mean. The average consumer doesn't have any idea what SGS, CNAS, and BSCI mean. It's just all so vague; they say 'most' of their products are made in the Portugal factory, but does most mean 90%, or 55%? When I have a bit more time I'd love to dig into their accreditations a bit more. Like I'm wondering if a lot of these accreditations are things that a lot of fast fashions companies have too, but it's just industry standard to have so they don't plaster them all over their website. I could absolutely be wrong but just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish I'd taken screenshots of what this page of their website looked like before, but they've changed a lot of the text on this page of their website: https://www.wearetala.com/pages/itscooltobekind

It used to only mention their factory in Portugal, but now it mentions their Turkey and Hong Kong "factory groups". The fact that they're only now mentioning their other factories begs the question of why they seemed so reluctant to mention them in the first place if they're supposedly so sustainable.

Now it is important to note that just because something is made in China it doesn't make it bad - China is not the only place which produces cheap items, or the only country which has issues with workplace ethics. But I think there's still a lot of issues with transparency here. Their page explaining how sustainable they are is basically just a flood of ecolabels and acronyms, with have no elaboration of what they actually mean. The average consumer doesn't have any idea what SGS, CNAS, and BSCI mean. It's just all so vague; they say 'most' of their products are made in the Portugal factory, but does most mean 90%, or 55%? When I have a bit more time I'd love to dig into their accreditations a bit more. Like I'm wondering if a lot of these accreditations are things that a lot of fast fashions companies have too, but it's just industry standard to have so they don't plaster them all over their website. I could absolutely be wrong but just a thought.
Whether they're getting paid a decent amount or not in China / Turkey, the environment is not good from no protection of payment, harassment (verbal and sexual predominately), no set breaks, 16 hour + shifts, no insurance and people are forced to slave away. Disgusting when you claim to be so sustainable, it irks me so much!

Reactions: 10
Ooof. Someone is GOING OFF. Aka me, I'm going off. Cause I'm sick of her tit.
Screenshot_20200730-132112_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

I used the wayback machine. This is from 8th April vs now
Screenshot_20200730-132122_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-132212_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.