Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys do you know what I'm confused by? The not gifting the B_ND and Tala sets to these girls you expect to create you content. It would cost them next to nothing to gift these girls some Tala sets who you have given the role of 'Content Creator' because at the end of the day you know it's free promotion because when young girls watch these workout videos they will want the Tala sets from the video. So to not gift them Tala but to 'advise' as the wrote in their contracts to wear them is just so shady to me. Apparently some got gifted Tala and some didn't which makes it even worse!

I don't know if you guys know BusyBeeCarys she's an a fitness influencer who was a Gymshark Athlete at the same time as Grace and she actually put out a Tala haul which I was quite excited to watch on someone above a size 8. Anyway at the start of this video she has the cheek to say she messaged Grace and asked her if she could send over some Tala stuff and Grace sent her over TONNES. Baring in mind this is an influencer who lives in a roughly 600,000 pound house so has more than enough money to buy Tala. Baring in mind this influencer is gifted free clothing MULTIPLE times a month from so many brands she does videos with on her Youtube channel. Baring in miind Tala had a lanuch a few days afterwards that I and multiple other people couldn't buy from even though I was on the site the SECOND it lauched because its in such high demand unless you're an influencer and can get gifted it for free.

Baring in mind you have girls you've given the role of 'content creator' that you refuse to gift any Tala to for whatever reason just because you'd rather they spend their own hard owned money instead. I'm sorry this is ridiculous. If you have money to gift some people clothing you have money to gift other people. Because BusyBeeCarys only got gifted that stuff because Grace knew her video would pull in views. Well so will the workout videos your content creators make when you decide to feature them so they should get free Tala as well!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Guys do you know what I'm confused by? The not giving the B_ND and Tala sets to these girls you expect to create you content. It would cost them next to nothing to gift these girls some Tala sets who you have given the role of 'Content Creator' because at the end of the day you know it's free promotion because when young girls watch these workout videos they will want the Tala sets from the video. So to not gift them Tala but to 'advise' as the wrote in their contracts to wear them is just so shady to me. Apparently some got gifted Tala and some didn't which makes it even worse!

I don't know if you guys know BusyBeeCarys she's an a fitness influencer who was a Gymshark Athlete at the same time as Grace and she actually put out a Tala haul which I was quite excited to watch on someone above a size 8. Anyway at the start of this video she has the cheek to say she messaged Grace and asked her if she could send over some Tala stuff and Grace sent her over TONNES. Baring in mind this is an influencer who lives in a roughly 600,000 pound house so has more than enough money to buy Tala. Baring in mind this influencer is gifted free clothing MULTIPLE times a month from so many brands she does videos with on her Youtube channel. Baring in miind Tala had a lanuch a few days afterwards that I and multiple other people couldn't buy from even though I was on the site the SECOND it lauched because its in such high demand unless you're an influencer and can get gifted it for free.

Baring in mind you have girls you've given the role of 'content creator' that you refuse to gift any Tala to for whatever reason just because you'd rather they spend their own hard owned money instead. I'm sorry this is ridiculous. If you have money to gift some people clothing you have money to gift other people. Because BusyBeeCarys only got gifted that stuff because Grace knew her video would pull in views. Well so will the workout videos your content creators make when you decide to feature them so they should get free Tala as well!!
Please tweet this @ her !!!

Reactions: 4
Guys do you know what I'm confused by? The not giving the B_ND and Tala sets to these girls you expect to create you content. It would cost them next to nothing to gift these girls some Tala sets who you have given the role of 'Content Creator' because at the end of the day you know it's free promotion because when young girls watch these workout videos they will want the Tala sets from the video. So to not gift them Tala but to 'advise' as the wrote in their contracts to wear them is just so shady to me. Apparently some got gifted Tala and some didn't which makes it even worse!

I think it says it all about grace target consumers. I don’t think her products hold up for gym, they’re more aesthetic. So she doesn’t want real fitness influencers exposing the limitations, or girls buying who are in to the gym and leaving bad reviews (not that you exert yourself too much doing a ten min no equipment to shreddy workout)

I do t think that carys is really a fitness influencer (anymore) she’s more fashion/ life etc. Same ways she gifts products to love islanders. She’s going more down that line.

but she could’ve even gifted samples to content creators instead of this depop drop to stop Clothes to landfill
Also with a hype brand like Tala, I do t know how they can tell content creators to buy their own, when we see in the comments how difficult it is to do that.

Yah. But they will say in classic Grace language that "from a company's point of view, it's not worth the costs because the returns of investments will be too low." BusyBeeCarys is a major influencer and Love Islanders (who all got gifted things) are celebrities and therefore have a wider reach. "Gifting" is a form of investment because they are not making money back by sending their product, so is a cost. But it's a cost they are willing to take because those influencers have a wider net and reach so is an investment. On this end, It doesn't cost them anything to "promise" content and exposure to young girls and 'microinfluencers' who will bend over for any exposure especially from an influencer they really look up to, I won't hesitate to say basically worship.

I'm not supporting this clearly but a-holes said look from the perspective of the company so that's what I'm doing and actually there's gaps in their argument. It's still disgusting because it is real exploitation from a pure labour point of view, which Grace loves to constantly talk about. It's wrong to say "it isn't labour to share and post" because they aren't just doing that - they're filming, editing, creating videos, workouts, and recipes. They themselves are investing (no not normally buying) in Grace's other products so that they will be recognized by Shreddy and move up. Also, time itself is an opportunity cost that is calculated in economics - in short, they could be spending time working for a brand that actually respects them, exposes them, uses their content, and pays them instead of on Shreddy that has done nothing for them despite making the promise to do so. So yes it's exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it says it all about grace target consumers. I don’t think her products hold up for gym, they’re more aesthetic. So she doesn’t want real fitness influencers exposing the limitations, or girls buying who are in to the gym and leaving bad reviews (not that you exert yourself too much doing a ten min no equipment to shreddy workout)

I do t think that carys is really a fitness influencer (anymore) she’s more fashion/ life etc. Same ways she gifts products to love islanders. She’s going more down that line.

but she could’ve even gifted samples to content creators instead of this depop drop to stop Clothes to landfill
Also with a hype brand like Tala, I do t know how they can tell content creators to buy their own, when we see in the comments how difficult it is to do that.
Yeah that's an issue I've raised on Cary's thread on here lol. Even the fact that Gymshark is still sending her hundreds of pounds worth of clothing for free doesn't sit well with me when she's basically not really fitness at all anymore (which is fine of course) but then don't take the free FITNESS clothing and stick with your Boohoo/Missguided/PLT :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yah. But they will say in classic Grace language that "from a company's point of view, it's not worth the costs because the returns of investments will be too low." BusyBeeCarys is a major influencer and Love Islanders (who all got gifted things) are celebrities and therefore have a wider reach. "Gifting" is a form of investment because they are not making money back by sending their product, so is a cost. But it's a cost they are willing to take because those influencers have a wider net and reach so is an investment. On this end, It doesn't cost them anything to "promise" content and exposure to young girls and 'microinfluencers' who will bend over for any exposure especially from an influencer they really look up to, I won't hesitate to say basically worship.

I'm not supporting this clearly but a-holes said look from the perspective of the company so that's what I'm doing. But it's disgusting because it is real exploitation from a pure labour point of view, which Grace loves to constantly talk about. It's wrong to say "it isn't labour to share and post" because they aren't just doing that - they're filming, editing, creating videos, workouts, and recipes. They themselves are investing (no not normally buying) in Grace's other products so that they will be recognized by Shreddy and move up. Also, time itself is an opportunity cost that is calculated in economics - in short, they could be spending time working for a brand that actually respects them, exposes them, uses their content, and pays them instead of on Shreddy that has done nothing for them despite making the promise to do so. So yes it's exploitation.
I agree with this as a concept, but in this case don’t promise what you cannot deliver. It sounds like they had very high and specific standards for what these girls needed to produce but didn’t reciprocate acting with the same standards in return. Based on the way grace interacts with her fans and how her fans act it’s clear that grace and her team saw an opportunity to exploit people’s die hard worship for grace to make them feel special so they not only bought products, but also gave her free promotion based on empty promises.

shes not dumb, she knew exactly what she was doing but relied on the fact that her minions will do anything for her, not realising one day they would call her out. She’s also spoken out against this exact thing.

her lack of self awareness is actually astonishing. Ironically, she’s the person that claims to be the most ethical and acts the least ethical.

Reactions: 15
Make an account!
Lol I'm not really a fan of twitter I spend enough time on instagram and facebook but its a point literally anyone on twitter can raise. I'll see if I can find the video in a bit I'm just going out where Carys is literally bragging about getting Grace to send her the gifted clothing. It boiled my blood watching it I was so angry! I know Meggan Grubb gets gifted some Tala also but it doesn't sound like she asks for it it just comes like with her Gymshark parcels too now she's no longer an athlete. Carys on the other hand is begging for handouts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I agree with this as a concept, but in this case don’t promise what you cannot deliver. It sounds like they had very high and specific standards for what these girls needed to produce but didn’t reciprocate acting with the same standards in return. Based on the way grace interacts with her fans and how her fans act it’s clear that grace and her team saw an opportunity to exploit people’s die hard worship for grace to make them feel special so they not only bought products, but also gave her free promotion based on empty promises.

shes not dumb, she knew exactly what she was doing but relied on the fact that her minions will do anything for her, not realising one day they would call her out. She’s also spoken out against this exact thing.

her lack of self awareness is actually astonishing. Ironically, she’s the person that claims to be the most ethical and acts the least ethical.
Yeah I think someone else in some gossip thread also said they personally talked to Grace and Grace admitted she knew how to use social media so that people will do anything for her and follow her. This isn't even an assumption.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lol I'm not really a fan of twitter I spend enough time on instagram and facebook but its a point literally anyone on twitter can raise. I'll see if I can find the video in a bit I'm just going out where Carys is literally bragging about getting Grace to send her the gifted clothing. It boiled my blood watching it I was so angry! I know Meggan Grubb gets gifted some Tala also but it doesn't sound like she asks for it it just comes like with her Gymshark parcels too now she's no longer an athlete. Carys on the other hand is begging for handouts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
paste it it'll only takes 2 seconds, only to raise more awareness cause its easier to search on twitter for comments than insta

Here's another content creator's experience and now she's mentioned the racial / diversity issues.

Reactions: 13
What do her parents actually do? Like how are they so wealthy?
They've been wealthy for a few generations now - very much old money.

Most of their money today comes from investments and assets that have been passed down.

Her mum works for the V&A (which her dad was once on the board of) and her dad's a business consultant working for the likes of McKinsey etc.

More info here, taken from the GG page: https://webcache.googleusercontent....p?t=34527&start=275+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

paste it it'll only takes 2 seconds, only to raise more awareness cause its easier to search on twitter for comments than insta

Here's the link to the video Carys did and its around 1.14 minutes in she says she begged Grace to send her over the clothing 😬 so feel to use this an example of her selective gifting if you're on twitter!

Reactions: 1
Damn some of the Asian shreddy content creators I follow have deleted their BND / Shreddy content creator thing from their bio.

Talking to one of the girls who terminated her contract and it baffles me how she’s still supporting her saying she doesn’t believe Grace knew and was involved .... ????
she’s like I don't want to cancel her & I’m thinking wtf when you were the one yourself who got exploited by a multi millionaire company ...
I don’t get this at all! So either she didn’t know as is barely part of the business , in which case why idolise her so much.. or she did

Reactions: 3
That depop sale is an actual joke. How is selling something on depop for a £1 'discount' (or even in the case of the stained bra actually for more money!) any different from just listing them on the website? Oh wait, it means they can outsource the customer service to depop and not have to deal with the inevitable complaints people will have about these orders, as well as being able to sell even more poorly made items than usual.... so actually in the manpower they're saving by selling through depop there must be 0 actual discount?

Bad day for Grace. How long do you reckon before she posts something about 'be kind' and says she's going to take a break from social media for her mental health? Bet she wishes she hadn't pushed the CEO facade so hard in times like these when the blame has to fall on someone....

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.