Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking to one of the girls who terminated her contract and it baffles me how she’s still supporting her saying she doesn’t believe Grace knew and was involved .... ????
she’s like I don't want to cancel her & I’m thinking wtf when you were the one yourself who got exploited by a multi millionaire company ...
Oh honey Grace KNEW all along. Hence why its taking her time to cook such a big lie that she’ll later retract ...
for someone who claims to be so involved & a CEO I have to laugh!!

Reactions: 15
Eh I agree with Gary there. Like he said, no one is forcing these people to work with those brands? Labour? You're posting on social media... Such hard labour.

I think it's fair enough to be angry with things like shreddy, when they're obviously making bank and their content relies on input from other people. Them not rewarding their content creators is ridiculous but I don't think its the same as someone with small following being annoyed cause a brand doesn't want to reward them enough for posting a review or whatever...

This whole concept is so weird to me. Adverts used to be something people got annoyed at when they interrupted a TV show or something. Now people freely choose to follow people and spend their free time being advertised to... I just don't get it
Yeah it may not be hard labour and trust me the money these influencers get for what they do literally blows my mind I do agree but you have to realise that these girls are not at full 'influencer' level yet. They're just starting out and are young, excited impressionable girls that love Grace and obviously see this as a massive opportunity to grow their own following. The girl I was talking to yesterday has a full time job and was spending extra hours in the day making workout videos that she'd sent to Shreddy as their 'content creator' and they just were not used. Buying more and more Tala sets so her workouts are more likely to be featured and they just were not. These girls need to be treated fairly regardless of whether or not people think it;s hard labour. It's a lot of time, money spent on equipment and clothes and stress thinking you're not good enough to be one of the chosen ones on the page. How horrible. One girl literally filmed the same workouts multiple times because she has anxiety but still accepted the job because she knew how good of job being a content creator for Shreddy would be. Come on it's just not right to treat these girls like this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Im sorry, but nothing on that tala depop page was what they advertised. Swear every pic On insta featured like a dusty pink colour clothes. They also kept showing like a retro red skirt. And it just looks like they’re flogging that crappy neon range

Reactions: 12
Im sorry, but nothing on that tala depop page was what they advertised. Swear every pic On insta featured like a dusty pink colour clothes. They also kept showing like a retro red skirt. And it just looks like they’re flogging that crappy neon range
Not even the low ballers on depop are gonna buy this for a quid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All their stuff is literally about 10% off the full price. Actually disgusting. Even when brands like motel sell samples it’s usually 50% cheaper, and they’re not stained or broken. How are they selling faulty stained products for 10% off???

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I really am curious to see what the depop looks like but my depop isn't working
how the actual duck can you be charging 31 pounds for a stained top that you 'may not be able to remove'
Not as if it's a small stain either its literally half the top??????

View attachment 196532
OMG AND THEY EXPECT YOU TO PAY FOR THAT WITH 15 MORE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING???

Can you please post a pic of what it looks like, I'm really curious? Depop is not even letting me login idk what's happening. I see a lot of ppl screaming there's only 40 things or something online.

Talking to one of the girls who terminated her contract and it baffles me how she’s still supporting her saying she doesn’t believe Grace knew and was involved .... ????
she’s like I don't want to cancel her & I’m thinking wtf when you were the one yourself who got exploited by a multi millionaire company ...
......wow......that minion mind.....this is some weird existential tit to me.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else just sort of sitting on their hands waiting with baited breath for her response?? Can't wait to see what she comes out with.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god this tea is SPICY HOT just a shame that it’s still not enough to bring her down

Reactions: 11
someone bought that bra 😫 looks like the state of my
kids clothes when they come back from nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of disappointed people in Tala comments for the tit depop sale lol. I can't deal with them charging more for a stained item than a non stained 😂😂 surely at this point she's just trolling to see where her minions will actually draw the line

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually quite annoyed and mad that everyone has had to actively reiterate that they are "not hating on Grace" and "love the brands still".
That is exactly what I thought. And for those girls who says "we don't hate Grace for it because we don't think she was involved"... Isn't that itself a concern? Surely the "CEO/boss" of a company should be aware of the pay rate for their workers, especially if that "CEO" is always preaching about fairness/ethics

It is good that they spoke up but they need to face the fact that Grace should take blame for this and they have every right to be angry at her (we would not accept this from anyone else so why accept it from an influencer)

Reactions: 14
Can you please post a pic of what it looks like, I'm really curious? Depop is not even letting me login idk what's happening. I see a lot of ppl screaming there's only 40 things or something online.

Like they’ve posted a baby blue equivalent of the yellow bra (not stained) for 28- Tala really treat people like they’re dumb. And people, LITERALLY, buy it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Can you please post a pic of what it looks like, I'm really curious? Depop is not even letting me login idk what's happening. I see a lot of ppl screaming there's only 40 things or something
Literally everything is sold out, including the stained top..sorry but what kinda dumbass is gonna waste their money on that heap of shite? If it was samples or items that didn't meet their standards surely it should be at least half price not just a few quid knocked off??

Screenshot_20200730-104314_Depop.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-104322_Depop.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-104336_Depop.jpg

Reactions: 7
someone bought that bra 😫 looks like the state of my
kids clothes when they come back from nursery
YES I CAME HERE TO SHARE THAT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.19.19 PM.png

Like they’ve posted a baby blue equivalent of the yellow bra (not stained) for 28- Tala really treat people like they’re dumb. And people, LITERALLY, buy it
Thank you so much kind human. I wonder if people noticed the faults on the clothing if they were in a rush to just get it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.