Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to but I feel this isn't going to be the star of her downfall. She'll came with some BS, everyone will believe her and that's it.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to but I feel this isn't going to be the star of her downfall. She'll came with some BS, everyone will believe her and that's it.
Old-money establishment people like her are like TEFLON I swear. Nothing brings them down.

Reactions: 9
A lot of nasty comments on this post that everyone's been sharing saying micro-influencers are being entitled / expecting too much from small companies (including from Caroline O' Mahoney's boyfriend if any of you follow her 👀 👀 👀 ). Wonder if Grace and Shreddy's response will be along these lines.

Eh I agree with Gary there. Like he said, no one is forcing these people to work with those brands? Labour? You're posting on social media... Such hard labour.

I think it's fair enough to be angry with things like shreddy, when they're obviously making bank and their content relies on input from other people. Them not rewarding their content creators is ridiculous but I don't think its the same as someone with small following being annoyed cause a brand doesn't want to reward them enough for posting a review or whatever...

This whole concept is so weird to me. Adverts used to be something people got annoyed at when they interrupted a TV show or something. Now people freely choose to follow people and spend their free time being advertised to... I just don't get it

Eh I agree with Gary there. Like he said, no one is forcing these people to work with those brands? Labour? You're posting on social media... Such hard labour.

I think it's fair enough to be angry with things like shreddy, when they're obviously making bank and their content relies on input from other people. Them not rewarding their content creators is ridiculous but I don't think its the same as someone with small following being annoyed cause a brand doesn't want to reward them enough for posting a review or whatever...

This whole concept is so weird to me. Adverts used to be something people got annoyed at when they interrupted a TV show or something. Now people freely choose to follow people and spend their free time being advertised to... I just don't get it
The point is they're not being compensated as they were to and were promised and or fed lies. They've realised the brand doesn't reflect GB values which she channels proudly on her platforms and their own. & you know we ought it to keep it relevant to GB cause this is her thread

Reactions: 10

a few of the people who have called grace out on this have explained the labour involved, so creating workout vids for the shreddy app, recipes/meals etc. this is so much more than taking a photo in some
clothes and is actual work they should be paid for esp if they have been encouraged to buy products out of their own money in order for success (the sharing of said vid or recipe)

Reactions: 13

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that being an influencer or whatever they call themself is the most difficult/harder job ever BUT, nowadays, it's a job and it should be treated like that.

Reactions: 16
The point is they're not being compensated as they were to and were promised and or fed lies. They've realised the brand doesn't reflect GB values which she channels proudly on her platforms and their own. & you know we ought it to keep it relevant to GB cause this is her thread
I literally said I understand being angry at this kind of thing in the context of shreddy? That's not what the instagram post comments were about

Honestly if the minions believe whatever excuse she comes up with it’s a joke. Do they not realise these same girls speaking out against shreddy literally were minions a few months ago? They’re not out to get grace, they were taken advantage of. Grace’s brand depends on impresionable young girls keeping her afloat, which she’s taken advantage of time and time again.

Reactions: 13
You can tell grace is fully aware of the situation because this new Tala depop thing goes live at 10, and she hasn’t promoted it since the drama

Reactions: 16
More people speaking out ... shw really cant say she had no involvement

I literally said I understand being angry at this kind of thing in the context of shreddy? That's not what the instagram post comments were about
Yeah I don’t think anyones focusing on anything else given this thread is about GB and her questionable antics

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If that's the case I genuinely wonder how much they've been offering Love Islanders (who at this point I'm sure are no longer working with Shreddy). It must be something more unless the Love Islanders were doing some favours or whatever to friends.
Funny you should say that, Olivia Bowen from LI was doing Shreddy during lockdown, she even took over their insta page for the day was sharing updates on her progress etc.

She's in the last few days shared a video of her struggling to get her jeans on as lockdown has done her dirty... something doesn't quite add up there for me!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that being an influencer or whatever they call themself is the most difficult/harder job ever BUT, nowadays, it's a job and it should be treated like that.
They have still provided a service/content to someone that they've put hard work and effort into and should be treated and compensated appropriately for it

Reactions: 28
More people speaking out ... shw really cant say she had no involvement

Yeah I don’t think anyones focusing on anything else given this thread is about GB and her questionable antics
Oh yeah the TJ Twins were one of the very first of the bunch to terminate the contract with them yeah? And even then we were wondering why they did that and it was implied back then that love islanders were being treated better than the smaller influencers.

Also I'm sorry I know everyone has different things working for them but there are just way better apps out there :/

Reactions: 6
Talking to one of the girls who terminated her contract and it baffles me how she’s still supporting her saying she doesn’t believe Grace knew and was involved .... ????
she’s like I don't want to cancel her & I’m thinking wtf when you were the one yourself who got exploited by a multi millionaire company ...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah the TJ Twins were one of the very first of the bunch to terminate the contract with them yeah? And even then we were wondering why they did that and it was implied back then that love islanders were being treated better than the smaller influencers.

Also I'm sorry I know everyone has different things working for them but there are just way better apps out there :/
Ahhh I love the TJ Twins I message them frequently and tried to get some tea when they put out that statement but they were firmly keeping quiet lol which is fair enough!

Reactions: 1
how the actual duck can you be charging 31 pounds for a stained top that you 'may not be able to remove'
Not as if it's a small stain either its literally half the top??????

Screenshot_20200730-100308_Depop.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Talking to one of the girls who terminated her contract and it baffles me how she’s still supporting her saying she doesn’t believe Grace knew and was involved .... ????
she’s like I don't want to cancel her & I’m thinking wtf when you were the one yourself who got exploited by a multi millionaire company ...
Idek what to say to that 🤢🤢🤢

how the actual duck can you be charging 31 pounds for a stained top that you 'may not be able to remove'
Not as if it's a small stain either its literally half the top??????

View attachment 196532
WTAF

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.