Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that story screenshot Amy? She cracks me up “is it crack you’re smoking”. Thanks everyone that mentioned her here, found my new favourite fitness influencer
Yep they’re both Amy’s.
Looking at the comments on Victoria’s instagram leads you to more Shreddy creators speaking out, there’s quite a list once you start digging

Reactions: 9
Hahaha no thanks! No longer dealing with disgusting comments from her minions towards me. Someone else can take the team i’m no longer using that account 😬😬
Lucy you did a great job. If anyone pissed off GB for spitting the facts it definitely was you and rightfully so 😂

Reactions: 10
What will Grace's response be? She had no idea that this is how they were being treated and it wasn't part of her remit is my guess. Internal investigation and change of practices

Reactions: 7
Hahaha no thanks! No longer dealing with disgusting comments from her minions towards me. Someone else can take the team i’m no longer using that account 😬😬
I hope you’re okay! Don’t let the minions get to you they literally admitted to licking graces asshole if she let them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Grace is going to struggle with a response here. If she says she wasn't aware, it'll prove how little control she has over her own company.

Reactions: 32
I think Grace is going to struggle with a response here. If she says she wasn't aware, it'll prove how little control she has over her own company.
There’s really no valid response other than admitting fault and committing to change. If she was aware, it’s terrible. If she wasn’t, how can she claim to feel so passionately about supporting influencers and paying fair compensation but not checking it within your own companies. What else isn’t she aware of if this is the case? (Which i don’t think it is, she’s just a exploitative and greedy)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All kneel for Queen Boss Babe Grace, part-time ceo of “ethical” companies, spends the other 23 hours of her day on a Twitter feud about how she’s SO oppressed and barely paying creators that definitely do more than 10 minutes for an insta story in the gym a week

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What will Grace's response be? She had no idea that this is how they were being treated and it wasn't part of her remit is my guess. Internal investigation and change of practices
Yep, I think that'll be the excuse. But if she is so busy all week overseeing all three companies, how can she claim not to know what was going on? In one of her ~weekly meetings~, surely one of her staff would mention to her that 90%(!!) of their content creators sent a group letter about their unpaid work? Seems like a fairly important thing that would be brought up in a weekly meeting. No matter which way you spin it though, it comes across as bad: either she wasn't aware, which means she isn't as involved in the company as she portrays, or she was aware, but didn't care enough about it to ensure it was resolved immediately.

Reactions: 17
I made content for them, signed a contract etc and they never used any of my videos that took ages for me to do and build up the confidence to film (very bad anxiety it took 2 different days and over 200 tries). They used a pic of mine and that was IT. Never said anything about payment etc just wanted to get 'Shreddy community involved as I was selected out of many people' and that's how they got away with it. Free labour by using my adoration of grace and Shreddy at the time. I sent them my videos and they replied once and never heard anything ever again, only now to find out some girls were asked for more and some even gifted things?! I feel used and disgusting and embarrassed.

But yeah, the contract said nothing about payment at all. Felt like they could turn into a bleeping MLM any day soon!

I'm so sorry you were treated like this especially as you must have supported Grace and given free promotion to her products beforehand for them to have given you the opportunity to recreate content. It's crazy, I'm just talking to another ex content creator who is honestly the sweetest girl and was so excited for the opportunity to be a content creator and grow her page and she too made so many videos and they just didn't use them. Why waste peoples time? Another girl was american and had to wait ages for her Tala parcel to be delivered before creating any content because of course these girls are "advised" to wear Tala in these workout videos but not gifted it. I really hope Grace says something about this and accepts some sort of responsibility because its terrible to treat loyal supporters like this who were so excited by what you thought would be a great opportunity.

Reactions: 8
Someone tweeted about it on twitter, seeing as she argues with everything on twitter she’s obviously going to see this. No excuse to ignore it

I hope the girls stay strong and don’t let grace and the team intimidate them or appease them into silence like they usually try

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Amy is popping off on insta stories and summarising all the contradictions around Grace’s brands. You know it’s not just ‘people hating on forums’ when actual fitness influencers are starting to speak up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Amy is popping off on insta stories and summarising all the contradictions around Grace’s brands. You know it’s not just ‘people hating on forums’ when actual fitness influencers are starting to speak up about it.
Amy is speaking the truth, i’m sure she’s the voice of many and should be proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg I LOVE Amy she literally speaks her mind and calls out bullshit and as a fellow fitness influencer who might get in tit by Grace's minions I honestly applaud her! 👏👏

Reactions: 15
It doesnt let me post more screenshots to the tweets of the other girls experience to??? Can anyone else try i think nows the best time to raise awareness ...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.