Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe her tit sold out, they're so random and useless and not that cute? Wow the power of figuring out how to get to impressionable girls.
And the power of producing hardly any stock to make people more desperate for your tit clothes and to look like a #bossbabe #killingit

Reactions: 13
And the power of producing hardly any stock to make people more desperate for your tit clothes and to look like a #bossbabe #killingit
damn u right. I actually genuinely keep forgetting this bc I sincerely believe Grace's minions live in a whole other reality.

Reactions: 5
Her instagram story says 'now out here for work for a week' and the next story is her at the pool. Trying to find new ways of justifying her holiday perhaps?

Reactions: 14
i can’t believe her minions can’t see thru her green washing BS. she just wants your money so she can fly in private jets, buy fendi, eat honey truffle oysters, and be friends with love island cast members. she don’t give a duck about the environment or her fan base.

Reactions: 24
Literally just came to comment on that! 😂
Biggest liar stg
Surprise surprise she deleted the story. She’s aware being on holiday is wrong, hence why she disguises it as a family visit and let’s her minions attack people under false pretences

Reactions: 13
So according to her posts she's:
- Taking a 7 hour train to visit her mum
- Staying with her mum but 'Mon' decided to tag along
- Flying to Cannes, partying with a bunch of strangers, sunbathing while Mon rubs suncream on her bum
- Out there for a week of work
- Rubbing suncream on her own back because going on holiday alone is so tough

Get your story straight Grace.

Reactions: 36
i can’t believe her minions can’t see thru her green washing BS. she just wants your money so she can fly in private jets, buy fendi, eat honey truffle oysters, and be friends with love island cast members. she don’t give a duck about the environment or her fan base.
It literally embarrasses me every time I see her buy trashy / unsustainable / luxury tit i'm like wow that comes from my hard earned money like she is spending my and many other people's hard earned money that we handed to her for poor quality, hypocritical, green-washed tit so she can spend it on all her shallow tit that she shows off back to us.

Reactions: 10
It literally embarrasses me every time I see her buy trashy / unsustainable / luxury tit i'm like wow that comes from my hard earned money like she is spending my and many other people's hard earned money that we handed to her for poor quality, hypocritical, green-washed tit so she can spend it on all her shallow tit that she shows off back to us.
I find it so gross when people who’s income comes from taking advantage of young people who will buy anything you produce to just give them poor quality items, suddenly jump on this ‘well you’re just jealous because I can afford this stuff’ mantra. Like yes, you can afford this stuff because it relied on you earning your money in unethical ways. Not expecting her to write handmade thank you cards to everyone but lots of influencers when they achieve something big like buy a house etc always say I’m so grateful for your support I couldn’t have done it without you guys, but grace is so stubborn and determine to come across as a young entrepreneur that she will completely ignore the fact her money is made from support from her followers, not genuinely good products. No one outside her following has heard of her brands

*whose

Reactions: 11
A fitness influencer I watch called Amy Victoria just posted a Say it or Shot it youtube vid and in it she wouldn't name the fitness influencers she disliked but hinted about it by saying it's shady to leave a company because of their aggressive marketing of BCAAs (which don't do much) and then release your own a few years later - would that be about Grace haha?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A fitness influencer I watch called Amy Victoria just posted a Say it or Shot it youtube vid and in it she wouldn't name the fitness influencers she disliked but hinted about it by saying it's shady to leave a company because of their aggressive marketing of BCAAs (which don't do much) and then release your own a few years later - would that be about Grace haha?
Just watched this!!!!! Verryyyy hinting to Grace but didn’t want to be attacked by the minions (she mentioned about influencers that have them a few moments earlier). Spot on as always

Boredom watching the launch of “proteins” to see all the *lovely* comments and I stumble across this beauty. 1000000/10 for accuracy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I give up with grace and her clan
There’s been so many people providing proof and links of her fraudulent behaviour and all these people do is resort to the easy bullying tactic
Ya just can’t win with boss babe CEO compare me to gymshark and Nike even though they’ll never talk to their consumers like this
Swear she was the one who dmed girls on Facebook stg wtf is up with this family

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see this tweet grace posted today? It seems like a 'look at me in my paparazzi pics' attention post... Also she's implying that the press shots are negative by associating them with a previous misinformed post about her? From what I can tell the post she has screenshotted are only saying positive things about her so why is she putting up such a wall?

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 23.20.48.png
Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 23.20.56.png
Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 23.22.26.png

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see this tweet grace posted today? It seems like a 'look at me in my paparazzi pics' attention post... Also she's implying that the press shots are negative by associating them with a previous misinformed post about her? From what I can tell the post she has screenshotted are only saying positive things about her so why is she putting up such a wall?

View attachment 187060View attachment 187061View attachment 187062
wtf??? i called the paps on myself and they had the AUDACITY to not know who i am??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I give up with grace and her clan
There’s been so many people providing proof and links of her fraudulent behaviour and all these people do is resort to the easy bullying tactic
Ya just can’t win with boss babe CEO compare me to gymshark and Nike even though they’ll never talk to their consumers like this
Interesting. This coming from the sister who most likely made fake facebook accounts to swear and insult at others just because they're criticizing Grace's products.

Wait hold on. She's actually literally insane. You don't book COVID tests to see if you "need to" quarantine. Every (sane) country makes anyone coming back from abroad quarantine. In my country, you don't quarantine for 14 days, you quarantine for 21 and then an extra 7 at home because the incubation period has proved to be very long. And what is this "it's no longer required" spew? The BoJo Tory government says these things are not required so since it's convenient for you, then their legal word is legitimate. Unfortunately, Covid is not contained or erased by laws humans arbitrarily make. Although Asian countries are opening up, we don't pretend like it's completely gone, we're ready for it to come back.
Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 9.04.36 AM.png

Ok Grace's legion are the last people to go to for covid advice.
Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 9.17.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 9.17.21 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.