Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t even know what it is where it grows how it’s collected or how u cook it 😫 non of my fam are millionaires and we just eat beans on toast as our speciality vegan tea here x
I believe it's a pretty closely guarded secret as to where it's grown cause obviously it's so valuable (in some people's eyes). It tastes like mushroom but just more mushroom-y and people usually just sprinkle a small amount of the raw stuff on dishes, or like I said use it in something like an oil or sauce.

Also beans on toast is a great specialty dish. Filling and warm and the perfect combination of nutrients.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i don’t even know what it is where it grows how it’s collected or how u cook it 😫 non of my fam are millionaires and we just eat beans on toast as our speciality vegan tea here x
Yeah I have a truffle sauce at home that was very cheap (I bought it as part of bundle of sauces with pesto and peri peri and stuff from a girl who does keto low cal stuff) so I assume it's not "the real thing" but the taste is there. But yeah all I know is you need pigs to smell out the truffle as apparently only their noses are capable of finding it so I assume pigs would be unethically trained to do that. Real truffle is like $100, I saw it at a store once in a small jar.

Also agree that beans on toast is totally underrated. I esp like eating it with tomato on the side for breakfast :)

in summary:
lockdown easing so grace hopped off on holiday with her pal mon, disguised as a visit to her mum
she got called out on her lack of transparency and honesty about her sustainability within her brand and life in general and continued as per to gaslight those who dared call her out
she continued to be a boss babe ceo basically doing duck all for the companies it turns out she doesn’t even own or do most of the work for (genflow)
she brought out 54 more ranges in her sustainable clothing line despite continual producing of new clothing being one of the biggest damagers to the environment
she also carried on writing 20000 word dissertation replies on twitter and liking mocking responses shared by her minions to anyone who disagrees

anything i’ve missed or got wrong please yall feel free to add
You missed two extremely extremely vital facts.

1) Her followers openly admit they will lick her arse if she allowed them to.

2) Based on everything Grace says, her mother is a bouncer for a club in France when she is not a curator at the V&A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so angry that grace is on holiday CLUBBING with Montana with a load of random people in FRANCE. bleeping hell can you be more of a covidiot if you tried?? Yes she’s apparently been tested - has Montana? Has she been tested every day to make sure she’s not picked it up since being in France? Has every single bloody person in that room? Of course not! So she will be mixing with all these people that could very possibly have covid and will bring it back to the UK without having to self quarantine. How bleeping irresponsible of her. Let alone setting a really terrible example to her followers/minions who no doubt will go and do exactly the same thing (at least here when the clubs open). I’m so mad she is seeming to forget that a pandemic is going on and this is exactly what you should not be doing. Just feeds into her entitlement too

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’m so angry that grace is on holiday CLUBBING with Montana with a load of random people in FRANCE. bleeping hell can you be more of a covidiot if you tried?? Yes she’s apparently been tested - has Montana? Has she been tested every day to make sure she’s not picked it up since being in France? Has every single bloody person in that room? Of course not! So she will be mixing with all these people that could very possibly have covid and will bring it back to the UK without having to self quarantine. How bleeping irresponsible of her. Let alone setting a really terrible example to her followers/minions who no doubt will go and do exactly the same thing (at least here when the clubs open). I’m so mad she is seeming to forget that a pandemic is going on and this is exactly what you should not be doing. Just feeds into her entitlement too
It's disgusting as an influence r to be showing off about being on holiday where obviously no distancing is happening. Also, saw a story where a friend strokes sun cream onto her arse... She really loves herself! Who posts that sort of thing?! Showing off her wealth and ability to just flout any sort of distancing when many of us are still afraid to go see our vulnerable family members.

Reactions: 17
I know people are talking about much more serious covid related things and I completely agree she shouldn’t be clubbing! But I just thought I’d look at the tala launch and the pictures with the larger ladies (idk if I phrased that correctly pls feel free to let me know how to better say this!) in the tennis skirts are awful! Clearly made for people size 4-8 :/ also the pleats seem to be such poor quality

Reactions: 8
Still haven’t seen that Tala jumpsuit they’re flogging on a model who’s stood up. Clearly it’s incredibly unflattering hence why they’re not showing it properly

Reactions: 2
Can you even imagine the stress of your CEO of your "small start up company" who "approves everything" and claims to be all hands on spontaneously going on holiday even once never mind every month?! It must create such sudden deadlines or just complete lack of feedback/communication... unless of course she isnt that involved and it doesn't matter...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.