Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Going to see my mum”

“Mon was going to move into my house so she popped on holiday with me”

And somehow they’re now partying with Mon’s new guy, not at Grace’s mum holiday rental... lol excuse me???

Did they just accidentally meet him there 🤔 Or was this entire thing planned? 🧐

Reactions: 20
“Going to see my mum”

“Mon was going to move into my house so she popped on holiday with me”

And somehow they’re now partying with Mon’s new guy, not at Grace’s mum holiday rental... lol excuse me???

Did they just accidentally meet him there 🤔 Or was this entire thing planned? 🧐
Don't forget the back of Vi's boyfriend's head on Mon's insta story!

What’s this about backgrid? Never heard of it before

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I actually can’t believe she’s clubbing in Cannes. Yes she’s not the only influencer on holiday, but she always claims she’s got superior moral standards to others and now she’s acting worse than them. She conflates people calling her out as bullying but I genuinely cannot believe someone could be so ignorant to think clubbing in a foreign country during a pandemic is okay???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually can’t believe she’s clubbing in Cannes. Yes she’s not the only influencer on holiday, but she always claims she’s got superior moral standards to others and now she’s acting worse than them. She conflates people calling her out as bullying but I genuinely cannot believe someone could be so ignorant to think clubbing in a foreign country during a pandemic is okay???
Did you not hear she decided to live more of a why the duck not life though?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Grace makes sustainable vegan gymwear and started her business from scratch"

No. Slave labour in China makes Grace's unsustainable gymwear. Genflow started her business.

Reactions: 18
This other thing she retweeted "I hope you reach the level of success that does not require an explanation because it speaks for itself, and because you don't need other people to validate your achievements." - I'm assuming this can be loosely translated as "hope you reach the level of success to not have to pretend you're someone you're not and care what your followers think because you're already making enough money anyway"

Reactions: 6
Irrelevant to the previous comments but wanted to share my moment of pride today😂 I added a tala jumpsuit to my cart and was ready to enter my card deets and thought why would I want to wear an over priced jumpsuit with tala slapped across it in public and in the process support a spoilt liar? So I closed the tab🙌 I literally have the green jumpsuit from Stradivarius like 3/4 years and wear it religiously. It cost no more than £20 and it’s lasted years and doesn’t have some stupid name slapped across it! Proud moment from someone who cried (I was hungover to be fair) when they couldn’t get a sol dress😂

Reactions: 19
Her body looks good, but just like what it actually is: the body of a 20-something with good genetics who never actually works out (other than 10-mins sessions from a useless app). Her proportions are way less impressive than what she tries to make them out to be on IG.

Reactions: 18
She does. The power of angles jeez. Also she's again wearing a bikini that's a tad too small for her.
Dunno if it's too small or she just ties it up more to make her boobs look more perked up (I'm totally guilty of that 🙈)

But yeah, it's crazy how normal her waist looks, always looks so tiny in pics. I know that instagram is mostly just angles but I wanna know how they do that, I can never make my waist look that small in pics and tbh I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than grace

Reactions: 7
Oh wait in the same tweet they're explaining in the comments that backgrid is not to get papped? This is also my first time of hearing about backgrid too. Whatever it is Montana still really looked like she was looking straight in the camera to me in one of the pics.

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 9.12.20 PM.png

Reactions: 1
Irrelevant to the previous comments but wanted to share my moment of pride today😂 I added a tala jumpsuit to my cart and was ready to enter my card deets and thought why would I want to wear an over priced jumpsuit with tala slapped across it in public and in the process support a spoilt liar? So I closed the tab🙌 I literally have the green jumpsuit from Stradivarius like 3/4 years and wear it religiously. It cost no more than £20 and it’s lasted years and doesn’t have some stupid name slapped across it! Proud moment from someone who cried (I was hungover to be fair) when they couldn’t get a sol dress😂
And that's more sustainable consumption! You wear that green jumpsuit until it breaks and even then, sew that thing right back up. And tbh we've all cried at silly things when hungover, you're not alone- I once cried at come dine with me.

Reactions: 11
Dunno if it's too small or she just ties it up more to make her boobs look more perked up (I'm totally guilty of that 🙈)

But yeah, it's crazy how normal her waist looks, always looks so tiny in pics. I know that instagram is mostly just angles but I wanna know how they do that, I can never make my waist look that small in pics and tbh I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than grace
Yeah she deffo pushes them up lol (guilty of it too but not ashamed to say it lol)

She does. The power of angles jeez. Also she's again wearing a bikini that's a tad too small for her.

Yeah the photos on the bottom esp where it seems like 'Mon' is staring at the camera makes it look like these photos aren't random.

‘Mon’ 🤣🤣🤣 gonna be a recurring joke now

And that's more sustainable consumption! You wear that green jumpsuit until it breaks and even then, sew that thing right back up. And tbh we've all cried at silly things when hungover, you're not alone- I once cried at come dine with me.
It gets like that tbh 😂

Has anyone seen her story? Referred to her trip as a holiday, but she said it’s not a holiday it’s a family visit before. Make it make sense she can’t even remember her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe her tit sold out, they're so random and useless and not that cute? Wow the power of figuring out how to get to impressionable girls.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.