Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram story says 'now out here for work for a week' and the next story is her at the pool. Trying to find new ways of justifying her holiday perhaps?
The thing is though that if she were upfront about going on holiday I personally wouldn’t care. It would be legal in both England and France. I am going to Greece next week and I say that openly and would if I was an ‘influencer’ / ‘#bossbabe’ it’s just the fact that she lies and plays it down? Own your tit and people will at least respect you for that. They may not respect your choices but they will at least respect your honesty! Just like her generational wealth and the fact that she is a #bossbabe / #trustfundbaby. No one cares about the fact that you come from money! It’s just the way you lie about it and hide it? It’s insulting to people who literally come from £0.00

Reactions: 20
Has anyone actually seen these messages from violet to the Facebook user? Not sure I buy it until I see them.

Reactions: 1
Literally just came to comment on that! 😂
Biggest liar stg
So now she’s on her own on holiday, so Montana has left? even though the ONLY reason ‘’mon’ came on the family visit to see her mum was because she was moving in to her house. Nothing this girl does adds up

Reactions: 15
Just watched Amy's say it or shot it video and I totally agree with her. Makes me wonder if she's lurking here or GG- if so Hi Amy, you got yourself a new subscriber I'm loving your content :)

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see she tweeted this then deleted it. It was so clearly a ‘look I care about Coronavirus and lockdown’ tweet, wonder what the replies were
When I saw it it had a couple of replies with people screenshotting dictionary.com and saying it was a typo.

Just spotted this while trawling through Twitter 👀 Think it must be someone who reads on here maybe? 🤔
View attachment 187373
View attachment 187374
So that leads me to believe it definitely didn't happen then. It is/was someone from here trying to make her look even worse but Grace doesn't exactly need help to do this.

When I saw it it had a couple of replies with people screenshotting dictionary.com and saying it was a typo.

So that leads me to believe it definitely didn't happen then. It is/was someone from here trying to make her look even worse but Grace doesn't exactly need help to do this.
What would they even gain from making something like that up though? Idk... Hard to say without hard evidence and even then there's gonna be people who speculate it being fabricated/faked and doctored in some way. To me it sounds pretty legit, going from them saying they'd share their other screenshots of being harassed to give validity to their claim, something they don't have to do but are willing to anyway, and lets be honest here its definitely something Grace would make her sister do... I wouldn't put it past her: the whole family is shady af.

Reactions: 8
What would they even gain from making something like that up though? Idk... Hard to say without hard evidence and even then there's gonna be people who speculate it being fabricated/faked and doctored in some way. To me it sounds pretty legit, going from them saying they'd share their other screenshots of being harassed to give validity to their claim, something they don't have to do but are willing to anyway, and lets be honest here its definitely something Grace would make her sister do... I wouldn't put it past her: the whole family is shady af.
I agree. Judging by how they interact on twitter and attack people it didn’t even shock me when I heard someone had been messaged by her sister

Reactions: 10
OT but whats the current situation regarding holidays?
if the borders are open and flights are going - whats the problem with going away?

if the borders are open and flights are going - whats the problem with going away?
Youre allowed to go but it’s not a good idea given how quickly the UK has jumped back to normality when so many people are dying every day and so many new cases are being reported. If you are to go away really you should be being sensible i.e not going out clubbing and not wearing a mask or going and meeting up with people from multiple different households.

the whole being there for work thing is bs, last time I checked Cannes isn’t a hotspot for the fitness business industry. She probably is just staying there on holiday and doing a bit of work whilst she’s there but hoping people will take it as it’s a business trip so she’s technically not lying but being deceiving

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just because something is now permitted doesn’t mean it’s a good idea and/or in the best interest of the population (eg. pubs opening). The less people travel and move around at the moment the better, given the situation is far from stable. Reopening borders for non-essential travel has been allowed for economic reasons. I’m an infectious disease epidemiologist and can safely say the more people stay put at the moment the better the outcomes will be in the long run..

Reactions: 23
Thank you! I dont plan on gong (also cant afford, been made redundant!) - i was just curious xx

That she pretended to be there to ‘visit family’ and ‘work’. Just admit why you’re there and people won’t get annoyed so much

Reactions: 5
I agree. Judging by how they interact on twitter and attack people it didn’t even shock me when I heard someone had been messaged by her sister
it was originally from grace’s announcement video for her protein and BCAAs, I believe. I know people talked about it on GG.

Reactions: 5
Messaging someone via twitter is different to actively looking for them on Facebook to message, when you don't even have their real name to go off. It makes the sisters look pretty crazy. If it happened you don't instantly delete it, you just shut the app and think wtf. You definitely take a screenshot to show whoever it is you're telling about it

Reactions: 2
Messaging someone via twitter is different to actively looking for them on Facebook to message, when you don't even have their real name to go off. It makes the sisters look pretty crazy. If it happened you don't instantly delete it, you just shut the app and think wtf. You definitely take a screenshot to show whoever it is you're telling about it
If it had been me and I got a crappy message from and influencer's family member or fan (particularly before finding these forums) I definitely would delete it. Hell I delete mean or annoying messages from people I do know, it doesn't make it less true when I tell my friends or family later, it just means the message was negatively affecting me and I didn't want it in my inbox.

As someone who has repeatedly been spammed by Grez stans for various things, I don't have any saved messages or screenshots of any interactions with them. Am I making it up? I guess according to you yes.

Reactions: 19
We don't really know how we'd react until it actually happens to us. Maybe it made them panic and instantly delete it to avoid a breakdown since they said they've been previously stalked and harassed, I assume online, and it has affected their mental health. We just dont know...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.