Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's weird because with BLM (which I completely support) a lot of influencers would reshare posts about how we shouldn't question but listen and acknowledge our mistakes etc etc yet Grace is essentially arguing with Jews on Twitter. Doesn't the same respect apply here too..

Reactions: 9
I always used to watch grace’s hauls and take her advice on bras bc her boobs are a similar size to mine, even down to one being slightly bigger than the other. So wtf!! This legit does not fit her. Her left tit is gonna pop out at any moment lol. View attachment 190384
is this tala merch ?! its not a good ad at all if so. how does she seem incapable of wearing bras/bikinis that fit?!

Reactions: 2
surely with a following as big (but decreasing lol) as she has she must be used to getting messages that don't make sense or aren't necessary, why can't she just ignore them? if she's as confident in her 'being a good person' as she claims she is she would do the research, tweet her bit, spread awareness and not try to use this as an opportunity to drum up conflict and send her minions off in a tizz

the fact that of all the messages she must receive in a day that are offering genuine constructive criticism or asking valid questions about her covidiocy or her brand's standards she chooses to focus on some that any sensible person can see are unfair and unjust... victim mentality at its finest !!!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get this impression that Grace behaves and speaks differently around black people to either fit in/get their approval? Not sure how to describe it, but there's something about the way she acts that doesn't sit right
Her family are like the kardashians I went to the pop up and grace and her sisters were just surrounded by black men
It’s odd and I can’t help but think her bragging Tala being inclusive is simply a money making scheme

• Wow
Her family are like the kardashians I went to the pop up and grace and her sisters were just surrounded by black men
It’s odd and I can’t help but think her bragging Tala being inclusive is simply a money making scheme
1000%!

That's why she uses Black influencers and models but has not a single non-white person (Black or otherwise) on her core team (not the team that Genflow hire lol)

People have been monetising/cashing in on Blackness for donkeys years and she's the latest to hop on that wave.

Her and her other sister will date Black guys because it's "cool" to, but marry them and settle down? No chance.

surely with a following as big (but decreasing lol) as she has she must be used to getting messages that don't make sense or aren't necessary, why can't she just ignore them? if she's as confident in her 'being a good person' as she claims she is she would do the research, tweet her bit, spread awareness and not try to use this as an opportunity to drum up conflict and send her minions off in a tizz

the fact that of all the messages she must receive in a day that are offering genuine constructive criticism or asking valid questions about her covidiocy or her brand's standards she chooses to focus on some that any sensible person can see are unfair and unjust... victim mentality at its finest !!!
She's panicked that's why lol.

I don't think she's been called out by people before because as far as I understand, there hasn't been a prominent Black figure like Wiley that's said antisemitic things publicly.
So as she's generally "done well" by appeasing the Black community, by appearing supportive online, she's managed to avoid being dragged by anyone else. No one wants to be called racist so she's shitting herself given that quite a few people are now alluding to that with her silence in this instance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously not a fan of grace which is why I’m here but I really don’t see why those people felt the need to DM her. I get it’s annoying because she’s turned the whole thing into being about her but her point about her not being a news outlet is a very valid one. The worlds a very unjust place with people sharing their sickening views on a daily, we can’t really expect her to comment on every single thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she would have reacted this way to people DMing her asking her to speak on anything related to BLM, not sure why she thinks its an OK reaction here.
This is actually a very very good point. And the arguments with Jewish people who are making an effort to show their perspective are so messed up. I can't

Reactions: 15
just catching up but grace “everything is about me” beverley has proven herself even more self centered and annoying, what a day!

Tbh I hate Grace but the tone of those messages were incredibly judgy and condescending. They sort of make it sound as if it's an either or situation and that Grace can't be a supporter of BLM without being anti-Semitic or that the two movements have anything to do with each other. Just bc Wiley is black doesn't make it fair to go after all black people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah i think my main point was, at no point in my life would I wake up to someone’s horrific tweets and think oh let me message grace asking why she hasn’t mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah those messages are a bit ridiculous it's like they think Grace is a news source and straight away after anything controversial is mentioned Grace has gotta be on it in 0.5 seconds otherwise she's probably anti-semitic :rolleyes: Grace didn't need to expose those messages though because as people have mentioned it is just another way to make something about her...

Also while I remember I have a fitness instagram of sorts and it pains me daily to see so many people doing the Shreddy challenges, tagging them with a selfie and writing 'absolutelyy dyingggg..... 🥵🥵🥵🥵' from a 10 minute workout I mean COME ON! I did her Shreddy home workout program at the start of lockdown before I knew any better and I don't think I've ever been so bored in my life and barely broke a sweat.

Reactions: 8
Yeah those messages are a bit ridiculous it's like they think Grace is a news source and straight away after anything controversial is mentioned Grace has gotta be on it in 0.5 seconds otherwise she's probably anti-semitic :rolleyes: Grace didn't need to expose those messages though because as people have mentioned it is just another way to make something about her...

Also while I remember I have a fitness instagram of sorts and it pains me daily to see so many people doing the Shreddy challenges, tagging them with a selfie and writing 'absolutelyy dyingggg..... 🥵🥵🥵🥵' from a 10 minute workout I mean COME ON! I did her Shreddy home workout program at the start of lockdown before I knew any better and I don't think I've ever been so bored in my life and barely broke a sweat.
Lol Uno what’s worth ‘absolutely dying’ chloe ting challenges and Courtney blacks lives. Shreddy is the equivalent of jogging on the spot for 5 mins compared to those two incredible and well thought out workouts which provide results

Lol Uno what’s worth ‘absolutely dying’ chloe ting challenges and Courtney blacks lives. Shreddy is the equivalent of jogging on the spot for 5 mins compared to those two incredible and well thought out workouts which provide results
LOL I agree. I tried Courtney Blacks lives and it was very intense but I found her personality a bit annoying and I didn't like that you couldn't comment on the lives. I went from Shreddy to Ciaralondon's lives and made so much progress in lockdown and was so motivated by her live workouts.

Shreddy though... was a waste of a £10 for the month which is a shame because the gym guide wasn't bad at all but the home guide is like someone came up with it with it after about 5 mins and threw it together. No progressive overload whatsoever and no opportunity to actually make progress at home. A joke basically... I would not want my name on that guide if I was a massive fitness influencer with one million followers... 😬

LOL I agree. I tried Courtney Blacks lives and it was very intense but I found her personality a bit annoying and I didn't like that you couldn't comment on the lives. I went from Shreddy to Ciaralondon's lives and made so much progress in lockdown and was so motivated by her live workouts.
I found her quite rude on a few of the lives tbh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Shreddy though... was a waste of a £10 for the month which is a shame because the gym guide wasn't bad at all but the home guide is like someone came up with it with it after about 5 mins and threw it together. No progressive overload whatsoever and no opportunity to actually make progress at home. A joke basically... I would not want my name on that guide if I was a massive fitness influencer with one million followers... 😬
I was convinced Courtney was on drugs when I did her live 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was convinced Courtney was on drugs when I did her live 😳😳
Yeah the dance moves and the hypness are all a bit much! 😂 Fair play to her though for using the pandemic to her advantage, the amount of people that seemed to have downloaded her app from her 28 day challenge and actually got impressive results unlike with Shreddy...

I found her quite rude on a few of the lives tbh!
Oh really? In what way? I only tried one so can't really comment.

I completely agree that the messages were unjust. I didn’t expect her to comment on it nor did I look for her to be the first to comment on it - not justifying the messages she got as I do think the ones she got were just not on. BUT I do think if you really did care you wouldn’t put more energy into exposing ‘haters’ than you would talking about the real issues. I completely understand needing to take time to gather thoughts and know what’s right for you to say that would contribute to the discussion rather than being performative, but it just really seems like her main concern is victimising herself when there are so many people suffering way more regarding this particular situation. Go talk and complain to your close friends and show them the DMs, not your 1m followers. I see a repeating pattern of her caring more about talking how oppressed and attacked she is rather than amplifying the voices of those who truly are the victims in situations like this.

Reactions: 12
Oh really? In what way? I only tried one so can't really comment.
just telling people to shut up and stop commenting during the lives, but then complaining about not wanting to turn the comments off when people suggested this (this was about halfway through lockdown though before she started turning them off. but it put me right off. I get that she was probably just encouraging people to type less and workout more but the tone irritated me)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.