Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what graces bf situ is? Sorry if it’s been discussed recently and I’ve missed it!

Reactions: 1
I'd still consider them a fast fashion brand, as they pump out new lines regularly and aren't transparent about their production processes (with buzz phrases like 'Designed in London' being used rather than revealing where the clothes are actually manufactured). There's no transparency on their website about their ethics or sustainability either.
Yeah I think they’re still a fast fashion brand too although in interviews I think Conna says they’re not and they’re an alternative to fast fashion because they’re bespoke I’m pretty sure they have new realeases every Monday which is absurd. I think I also remember reading or hearing her say that as they’ve scaled so much they opened their own manufacturing factory in England so I hope that means they have some sort of ethics. Still Much more transparent than Grace

Does sustainability queen ever use public transport?? She always seems to be getting taxis in London of all places! 😴😴

Reactions: 13
So she flew back... after knocking that person on twitter saying she took the train to be responsible and safe

Reactions: 20
Does sustainability queen ever use public transport?? She always seems to be getting taxis in London of all places! 😴😴
Right??? She also lives in Zone 2 so she's not even far from anywhere she probably has to go to. We're probably just being really mean and judgemental tho.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what graces bf situ is? Sorry if it’s been discussed recently and I’ve missed it!
Single af cause she's annoying af.
Half expecting her to 'come out' as bi as a publicity stunt to garner attention and sympathy from her stans tbh...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After her big spiel about getting the train to be safe and environmentally friendly she’s probably going to fly back (won’t document that on her story though will she)
If she travelled by Eurostar / train she would have posted it 100% to show that she’s sustainable af. She went by plane is going to return by plane

Reactions: 8
Just some of the comments on Tala’s Instagram over the last day or so..
I could go through and get more but it would take over the thread😂
It’s actually a joke how many people have these issues and it still hasn’t been fixed. They sell such limited stock and have dedicated customer service people and still can’t respond to emails?? I’ve never had to chase a brand up on responding to any emails big or small brand

Loads of people tagging grace

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just some of the comments on Tala’s Instagram over the last day or so..
I could go through and get more but it would take over the thread😂
Interesting how they stopped saying “hey babe!” Didn’t someone mention a while back how unprofessional it can comes across as? 😂

Reactions: 11
Remember when she 'rented' a fancy looking piano into our house and we saw her play it once and never again. For someone who studied music in oxford, she's really not into it. Because if she was into it and could do anything musical, we would never stop hearing about it.

She's not into it at all. She originally applied for PPE and was rejected so the second time around she wanted to be sure she's gonna get in. Music is one of the easiest Oxford degrees to get into
unsure why this formatted so weirdly

She annoys me so much. Also I looked at hype auditor and she’s lost 6.8k followers in the last 4 weeks.... i Know some will be bots/spam accounts but still. Maybe if she put her boobs away people wouldn’t unfollow :)

unsure why this formatted so weirdly
LOL it's ok because I would say that second part too.

I read the requirements and saw that in the interview applicants for music had to perform or showcase something. I genuinely wonder what she performed or showcased / what musical talent got her in.

It’s actually a joke how many people have these issues and it still hasn’t been fixed. They sell such limited stock and have dedicated customer service people and still can’t respond to emails?? I’ve never had to chase a brand up on responding to any emails big or small brand

Loads of people tagging grace
Damn I'm tryna find this tweet and I can't. She'll be like "we matched the price point because our clothing is 98% instead of 100% "sustainable" because if it was 100% we wouldn't be able to sell at a cost that was comfortable to our audience who we know make up students like I know that when I was a student I couldn't justify myself buying £100 leggings so in the industry our products are actually priced fairer and lower" etc etc rambling this same crap.

But tbh I actually thought this time they did better because I notice more people said they got their stuff but also I can't tell if that's because there's less people buying now since by now there's people who did get things before and bought so much / experienced its bad quality (like me) so they don't need to return for a while if ever, and those who didn't get any are now getting some.

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 8.27.09 AM.png
:sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
I didn't even notice that she tagged the cafe/restaurant! Thought she made it at home... Is anyone gonna call her out 👀
Appears people are kicking off with her about Wiley, and tbh I'm actually with Grace on this cause it happened overnight and even I didn't hear about it till this morning.

However, she didn't need to put the screenshots on twitter

Reactions: 13
Appears people are kicking off with her about Wiley, and tbh I'm actually with Grace on this cause it happened overnight and even I didn't hear about it till this morning.
Yeah I saw that and agree with you. Those kinda messages dilute others that call her out for valid reasons.

Whenever she does questionable things I always try to give her the benefit of the doubt before forming an opinion so she could have got deliveroo? But the tag looks like a location pin drop?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.