Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her quite rude on a few of the lives tbh!
she’s very blunt and almost passive aggressive! Sometimes even in her comments something would ask her a question and she’d reply with the bluntest reply! And she looks about 40 because of all that filler, cannot believe she’s 24!!!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know how I feel about Grace’s Ego being fed even more so knowing there’s minions out there thinking she’s worthy to write a paper/dissertation about.
A "graduate job" at TALA would be an unpaid internship where Grace steals your ideas.

Reactions: 26
Grace needs to stop getting into Twitter wars, it’s actually embarrassing. She’s just defending her ego and it shows how immature she is. The comparison has been made before but how many actual CEOs are getting into Twitter arguments EVERY week? Maybe she just loves the drama but if she wants a serious reputation and to succeed in business she needs to get some PR advice. I mean at least it’s entertaining but I cringe every time!

Reactions: 14
Grace’s arguments back to this are embarrassing. She really needs to get a grip and grow up. She literally argues to the end about how she supports Jews but is arguing with a Jewish person saying their feelings towards Grace’s thread?? The same grace who’s sister is posting stuff about accountability and how if a minority speaks about their experience listen and change your views? Her privilege astounds me and her lack of ability to see how much of a twit she comes across as

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Been lurking for a while now but I saw this tweet the other day and I had to share it on here lol
A93D60E6-5E3D-442F-8F6D-2D0E2DF4E51A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grace’s arguments back to this are embarrassing. She really needs to get a grip and grow up. She literally argues to the end about how she supports Jews but is arguing with a Jewish person saying their feelings towards Grace’s thread?? The same grace who’s sister is posting stuff about accountability and how if a minority speaks about their experience listen and change your views? Her privilege astounds me and her lack of ability to see how much of a twit she comes across as
yet again an example of grace taking critique/suggestion as a personal attack. she REALLY REALLY needs a social media manager/PR person because this is getting really bad. making this about her and being aggressive towards Jewish people for calling her out is just awful. it’s painful to read her twitter.

Reactions: 8
yet again an example of grace taking critique/suggestion as a personal attack. she REALLY REALLY needs a social media manager/PR person because this is getting really bad. making this about her and being aggressive towards Jewish people for calling her out is just awful. it’s painful to read her twitter.
Honestly i'm petty and glad she doesn't have a social media manager or PR person bc she's just burning herself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow it's still going. Her minions are also as bad as her bc they're literally defending Grace and telling Sophie that she is problematic.
Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 8.09.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 8.10.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
God, it's an absolute mess over on her Twitter. Maybe she'll think twice before posting screenshots to her following next time.

I know it was spoken about yesterday but I really hate it when influencers post screenshots. Not gonna name names but there's someone I follow who pretty much does it daily and never hides the usernames.

Reactions: 8
Back again with the fancy words to mask the fact that she actually just has no response (as per)

Reactions: 6
Yeah... See, I'm Jewish. And I can honestly say that we've come far enough over the past several thousand years of anti-Semitism not to need a social media "influencer" to fight our battles for us on Twitter.

Reactions: 15
Did you guys see her on Montanna's story? There's a big group of them crowded around a table. Imagine if Grace or Montana were asymptomatic spreaders having just been abroad 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Funny how I was reading about someone on twitter talking about how bad of a job Grace is at responding to all of this and said they were surprised she didn't speak up much about anti-Semitism because she's one of the most "online influencers" they know as she's "always on twitter"

And they're so right

But how the fck does she have so much time available to spend arguing on social media and posting on Instagram multiple times in a day if she's running multiple businesses

I've never seen a "CEO" and so called workaholic have so much spare time..

Unbelievable how her fans aren't picking up on this (probably confusing it for incredible work ethic/time management)

Did you guys see her on Montanna's story? There's a big group of them crowded around a table. Imagine if Grace or Montana were asymptomatic spreaders having just been abroad 🙄
She literally just posted a story saying "say yes to masks" 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read her tweets. It's a mess. I find it incredible she manages to make herself the centre of attention every. single. time. She could have handled this situation 1000% times better that what she chose to do, and now she's taken to arguing with Jewish people trying to invalidate their sentiments. She's so concerned with how this will 'make her look' and is so worried about 'looking performative' that she has completely missed the whole point about the comments being made. She's invested more energy in online arguing, that actually using her platform for good.

She does this all the time, so desperate to seem woke and inclusive, but can't handle the pressure of that actually means beyond sharing a few informative links to her socials, or bragging about her charity donations, her lack of POC in positions within her company just shows that. This girl is a a complete and utter embarrassment, and embodies the absolute gutter of this boss babe, wealthy, "ceo", white-centered feminism she shits out daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually think, in general, it's beyond a joke people would message you her and ask why she's not talking about it. She's a lifestyle /fitness/whatever her latest choice is influencer, why would she need to say anything? But on the other hand she set precedent for herself talking about black lives matter or other issues before so it's weird she's being that defensive. But really I don't think influencers should need to be using their platforms for anything like that or being forced to do that. Thought the whole influencers black lives matter posts were extremely performative and they always will be. Find this whole argument on Grace's twitter ridiculous from both sides. Sick of this whole wokeness everywhere.

Reactions: 14
I actually think, in general, it's beyond a joke people would message you her and ask why she's not talking about it. She's a lifestyle /fitness/whatever her latest choice is influencer, why would she need to say anything? But on the other hand she set precedent for herself talking about black lives matter or other issues before so it's weird she's being that defensive. But really I don't think influencers should need to be using their platforms for anything like that or being forced to do that. Thought the whole influencers black lives matter posts were extremely performative and they always will be. Find this whole argument on Grace's twitter ridiculous from both sides. Sick of this whole wokeness everywhere.

Because she's set a precedence. Her whole brand and online personality has included "this whole wokeness", and to a normal follower she is very very quick to jump and call people out, or make comments about other people and their attitudes, or send indirect tweets etc. But she seems to have taken offence to having been asked to speak up about anti semitism. Whether you agree or not, and I do in part agree with a lot of what you have said, it's an odd hill to die on moaning about jewish people sending you DM's asking you to speak up, when she's always been one of the first people to 'speak up' on almost every other issue, whether she does a good job of it or not.

I also partly think a lot of the offence caused is how she's chosen to handle the situation. Very few other influencers have spoken publicly, but nobody is publicly slating them. Yet somehow she's managed to take the horrific comments made about jewish people, and turned it into an online rant about how it affects HER. She literally could have not even opened the DM's if it was that much of an issue to her to be expected to call out every horrible thing that happens to a minority group online, yet in the very same breath her whole online personality is that of a woke "qween". So I completely understand why some people are annoyed. She's the worst possible kind of online influencer, as she's so dense, and her whole worldview has been centred around her own needs (as a white, wealthy woman), she misses the base entirely when it comes to situations like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Because she's set a precedence. Her whole brand and online personality has included "this whole wokeness", and to a normal follower she is very very quick to jump and call people out, or make comments about other people and their attitudes, or send indirect tweets etc. But she seems to have taken offence to having been asked to speak up about anti semitism. Whether you agree or not, and I do in part agree with a lot of what you have said, it's an odd hill to die on moaning about jewish people sending you DM's asking you to speak up, when she's always been one of the first people to 'speak up' on almost every other issue, whether she does a good job of it or not.
Yeah I do agree with that, I was just talking more in general, everyone is expected to "say something", otherwise they're racist. But I get that with grace she does speak about issues like that all the time. And I don't think she really should since she doesn't really know much about them, all she knows is from other woke people rather than actually researching anything and forming her own opinion. And she doesn't practice what she preaches in her own life either

Reactions: 3
She really posted a "miss this" IG memory of sunning herself on holiday 2 years ago as if she hasn't literally just hopped off the plane from a holiday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.