Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I do agree with that, I was just talking more in general, everyone is expected to "say something", otherwise they're racist. But I get that with grace she does speak about issues like that all the time. And I don't think she really should since she doesn't really know much about them, all she knows is from other woke people rather than actually researching anything and forming her own opinion. And she doesn't practice what she preaches in her own life either
I understand your points, I think with the case of the wiley comments though, aside from a few DM's nobody actually expected her to say anything. There was no campaign, or social pressure too (whether you agree that was right or not). She literally decided on her own, to make a massive issue out of this and all she's ended up doing is embarrass herself publicly because of it. Because who willingly chooses to argue with Jewish people on the twitter platforms that represents her brands and her livelihood, because she's so "concerned" about being made do things she doesn't want to do.

And I agree, i'd much rather she uses her energies for things she is educated on and can do properly.

Reactions: 8
someone’s probably posted this already but holy tit could she be any more up her own ass? “I call myself out” witch WHERE? WHEN? you’re being called out now and you’re whining about people’s tones! jesus!
Lmao it’s impossible to catch her out?? Is she serious?

• Haha
Lmao it’s impossible to catch her out?? Is she serious?
So I read that and thought the same thing at first but on reflection I kinda have to agree with her.

Disclaimer - I'm not a STAN, just someone who's observed from a far and considers herself a sleuth haha.

Grez is very crafty with her explanations of things so you really can't catch her out per se because she'll be able to cover her back based on receipts she's put out (even if these come after the fact - if that makes sense!)

Some examples of this inc:
- Talking about how she was able to afford a 20% deposit for her house (Which is £360,000!!) in her How I bought a house at 22 video.

- Talking about her parents not giving her any money or anything (even though they forked out tons for her education - potentially because access to the trust fund/investments etc. won't kick in until she's like 25 or 30 #upperclassprobs)

- On the topic of education, references made to scholarships she received to said schools to downplay the reality of the family's wealth. Such "scholarships" wouldn't even put a dent in the cost of tuition (a few hundred £s here and there), but they're still scholarships nonetheless

- Talking about Genflow and her 'licensing deal' which she's only started doing in the past 6 or so months. So now, if she gets called out she can refer to the comments made about this - even though the initial impression we were all given was that she was going it alone #girlboss style

- Her "10-year relationship" with Elliot which included breaks but in the on/off scheme of things, was a 10 year sitch.
(As in 10 years from the first instantiation to now - as shown by the photos she posted during her last happy birthday story post to him when she talked about their "10 years" together or whatever it was)

Last edited:
Grez is very crafty with her explanations of things so you really can't catch her out per se because she'll be able to cover her back based on receipts she's put out (even if these come after the fact - if that makes sense!)
the thing with this tho is that saying something once in a video 5 years ago or referring to things in a very limited capacity (say, genflow) and painting an entirely different picture of your reality is not being transparent, which is something grace always paints herself as. recent evidence suggests that she couldn’t be further from transparent in so many ways (tala, her veganism/sustainability, travelling during covid, don’t need to go on we all get the message).
regarding the “10 year relationship” knowing someone for 10 years, being with them
for a few of those, breaking up and being with someone else and then getting back together is not in anyway in my view a 10 year relationship?!

Reactions: 12
the thing with this tho is that saying something once in a video 5 years ago or referring to things in a very limited capacity (say, genflow) and painting an entirely different picture of your reality is not being transparent, which is something grace always paints herself as. recent evidence suggests that she couldn’t be further from transparent in so many ways (tala, her veganism/sustainability, travelling during covid, don’t need to go on we all get the message).
regarding the “10 year relationship” knowing someone for 10 years, being with them
for a few of those, breaking up and being with someone else and then getting back together is not in anyway in my view a 10 year relationship?!
Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you at all!
But her stans aren't going to care that she's twisting the truth to paint the narrative that serves her best because she can always point to the fact that it was mentioned. And they'll take that as enough

And I agree about the 10 year relationship point, sorry I was unclear, I was saying that the whole debacle was 10 years long. As in 10 years from the first instantiation to now - as shown by the photos she posted during her last happy birthday story post to him... But that doesn't constitute a 10 year "relationship".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did you guys see her on Montanna's story? There's a big group of them crowded around a table. Imagine if Grace or Montana were asymptomatic spreaders having just been abroad 🙄
Why’s ‘Mon’ not at Grace’s if she’s moving in?

Also this story has now been deleted. How much do we wanna bet that grace asked for this?

@Grace if you’re reading this it’s too late

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just described this whole debacle to my jewish partner and they said "literally just shut your mouth yapping about tit that don't involve you or affect you. If you can't call out anti-semitism with your whole chest then I don't want your "allyship""

Reactions: 13

Also this story has now been deleted. How much do we wanna bet that grace asked for this?

I'm becoming really sick of her language no matter how hard she tries. It's like she always passively aggressively has to slip in how good of a person she is although she hypocritically keeps talking about de-centering herself. Here it's "no matter how pure my intentions are" , "it's impossible to catch me out", and in the very first long thread she literally said "I am genuinely a good person".

Reactions: 14
I follow Grace/Violet's friend on Instagram and she uploaded a story of herself, Grace and others hanging out (didn't manage to screenshot in time but her username is leeshmuk). I know with France you don't need to quarantine for 2 weeks, like with Spain for example, but you'd think it was the right thing to do just to be on the safe side? Grace even admitted on Twitter that she was going to :rolleyes::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11

The worrying thing here is she literally argued so so hard and shut down so many Jewish people’s feelings in order for her to establish herself as superior and correct. Not one point during it did she think wait and i following the points for allyship I applied to different groups and am I behaving based on the same white fragility I call others out for having? For someone who claims to be an activist and an ally it took her an awful lot of arguing and time to come to the conclusion that she did something wrong - probably just her friends telling her she should apologise for her brand.

used to at least respect grace for how she handled issues such as racism etc but not anymore. It’s clear she only is loud about it and follows it when it’s popular enough for her or benefits her own brand and image. Fed up of her excuses because regardless of not knowing about the situation regarding Wiley straightaway (there’s nothing wrong with that at all better she took the time to learn), her approach to this just shows she doesn’t understand her white privilege and her views of allyship are so narrow she can only apply them when it’s a popular movement rather than in every day situations. Ironically, she did become very performative as it’s clear her priority was never to help Jews first and foremost, but help her own fragility and ego

I follow Grace/Violet's friend on Instagram and she uploaded a story of herself, Grace and others hanging out (didn't manage to screenshot in time but her username is leeshmuk). I know with France you don't need to quarantine for 2 weeks, like with Spain for example, but you'd think it was the right thing to do just to be on the safe side? Grace even admitted on Twitter that she was going to :rolleyes::mad:
People that do not self quarantine are just being lazy and selfish imho. Not just Grace but literally anyone I see that are being so nonchalant about this right now. The virus has literally not gone away lol how are people so chill? I am actually a bit surprised that people returning from Spain, France are not required to self quarantine because just a few months ago things were so bad. I live in Spain and cases are spiking in certain regions again. So why be careless about it? I genuinely do not understand. I also want this to be over with as soon as possible, and when I see people being careless like this all I can think of is that they are just making this global pandemic last for a longer time.

And Grace definitely did say she would only self quarantine after taking another test; so I assume she would only do it if it came out positive. Attaching a screenshot from earlier in this thread. "But obviously want to be safe and responsible" mmmmhmmm.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
People that do not self quarantine are just being lazy and selfish imho. Not just Grace but literally anyone I see that are being so nonchalant about this right now. The virus has literally not gone away lol how are people so chill? I am actually a bit surprised that people returning from Spain, France are not required to self quarantine because just a few months ago things were so bad. I live in Spain and cases are spiking in certain regions again. So why be careless about it? I genuinely do not understand. I also want this to be over with as soon as possible, and when I see people being careless like this all I can think of is that they are just making this global pandemic last for a longer time.

And Grace definitely did say she would only self quarantine after taking another test; so I assume she would only do it if it came out positive. Attaching a screenshot from earlier in this thread. "But obviously want to be safe and responsible" mmmmhmmm.
‘You can’t catch me out’ says grace literally out for brunch and dinner the day after getting back from holiday

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Well, in my opinion that's not an apology, it is just an "explanation" and centering the attention on herself, again.

Reactions: 7
A few times in that twitter meltdown she insisted that she has 'already' condemned anti-semitism both this weekend and multiple times in the past.

But I'm still yet to see a single statement actually about the anti-semitic hate speech which started this whole thing from her? Like she has only mentioned it when talking about herself? There hasn't been a single statement I've seen from her just simply saying something like 'These anti-semitic comments are hate speech, we need to de-platform Wiley, anti-semitism is racism and must be stood up to' etc (obv not exactly those words but you get the gist).

I've only seen her say things like 'everyone stop being mean to be I've already said its bad and actually I'm being attacked and I'm actually such a good person blah blah...'

Please correct me if I'm wrong and she has actually spoken about it when not referring to herself, I must have missed it if so..

Edit: I've also just noticed that the only things she retweeted related to the whole thing were replies to her telling her how amazing she is!! No retweets for any Jewish activists or anything. And saying 'end of convo' after that ridiculous speech, so why do you get to decide when conversations about anti-semitism are over Grace? Says it all really

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So looks like Tala will be selling their unsold items on depop? I think the last drop wasn’t as successful as they would have hoped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why did she only share ONE story about the experience of US Jews on her story if she's gone away and educated herself on antisemitism?

Reactions: 5

I absolutely agree. I don't agree with ppl anywhere who says "the law says it's ok so it's ok". It makes no sense. I'm sorry but covid doesn't care about anyone's laws??? lolol I can't believe I have to say that. Vietnam didn't have any positive cases for 100 days and today found three cases in one of their cities today and evacuated domestic tourists right away and closed it off but people in Europe are like "it's not that bad" when numbers are abysmally high, especially the UK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But ya kno Grace sacrifices everything for everyone so she deserves everything.

So looks like Tala will be selling their unsold items on depop? I think the last drop wasn’t as successful as they would have hoped
oh what makes you say depop? (genuine question). I assumed they were just gonna talk about restocking. I noticed they have a lot in stock compared to before but I think that's healthy and they need to stop expecting / pushing things to be sold out everytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.