Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
long time lurker, and i do actually quite like tala but the engagement led me here and this thread has been v entertaining 😂

his website says he was born in england by french and kenyan parents… so idk where the visa thing comes from but the whole thing is massively icky for me, rushed and forced
He was living in NYC when she first shared him on social media so I think some here assumed he was maybe American.
If you haven’t already seen it you might enjoy the wiki - it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

Reactions: 7

anom1289

She just posted that sainsburys are now stocking shreddy protein bars. And claims they taste better than actual chocolate bars, has anyone actually tasted one?

The worst part is it’s not even gen z speak it’s an appropriated African American term as are many of the terms and phrases she loves to use. She hasn’t even used it in the right context

she also uses a lot of African colloquial phrases like “tiyad” the other day on her story which is “tired” in a Nigerian accent and has become popular from young Africans using it in the west and in comedy sketches etc

it’s so icky as a posh, privileged white woman that she uses these phrases when she’s not grown up around anyone that would actually use them. She’s using them to sound cool and give her bland self a personality
No shade but I’m almost positive “tiyad” is patois as a Jamaican myself. I’ve never heard a Nigerian say that

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Did she ever hire a dogsitter? Just always looked like Ziggy was always with friends etc. A bit mad if she wouldn’t spend the money given how expensive her holidays are

Spid

VIP Member
He’s an idiot unless he’s getting added to the deeds. However, if they do split he could possibly claim an interest or benefit (can’t remember which it is) in the property evidenced by his contributions to the mortgage.
Why? whatever he's paying is probably equivalent to what it'd cost to rent the house in his situation.

There must be newly formed couples all round that country that have one person living in a house that they are paying the mortgage on and their new OH move in and start paying a share of the mortgage/rent without being added on the deeds. When they get married then yeah it's different

Mamacita

VIP Member
I absolutely agree but these instagram girls that are successful have already done anything they could possibly want to - things become less fulfilling and then you seek out relationships, children etc. I never understood why they have children young etc (Molly Mae) but there's nothing Grace can't do at this point, the last thing to do is a relationship. But I agree, silly to rush it
I mean, plenty people have children young even when they can't afford it. Having this much money as Molly Mae to me makes a great case for having them young

emm

VIP Member
Seems like every week now she’s doing some speaking event on something she knows nothing about. Today is ‘changing workplace cultures’ … when she’s previously published her employees personal lives to her 1million followers, shown that her staff are working when off sick and in hospital, micromanages so she has to ‘approve’ things for 2 hours every day, posts pictures of her giving the middle finger to her laptop and constantly complains how she’s sick of work, yet fills her day with hair appointments, shopping and other random vanity projects. Can only assume she’s discussing changing workplace cultures for the worse
I can only imagine this talk as like something from W1A 😅

• Haha

iz157

Lol tala have ripped off the gymshark minimal sports bra that’s really popular rn…but made it more expensive ofc

aefterglow

Blimey she looks rough. I don't follow her so only get updates when someone posts here, and it's always a bit of a shock.

emm

VIP Member
True. Caro is just batshit, but Greg takes herself soooo seriously.
Im.not sure i know her but Is Caroline the americsn one who had that weird scam conference or something she asked People to pay for and didn't happen? (Might be confusing her with someone else)