Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
PLEASEEEEE has anyone SEEN her podcast episode with the nightmare that is Caroline Calloway? Greg is RAGING while CC talks non-stop! It's so fkn obvious hahahaha. This is what happens when you meet your match in terms of narcissistic, brain dead boss babessssss.
Ha! Exactly what I was hoping for.

Reactions: 4

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
There were no two ways about it, Greg wanted a puppy and she was getting a puppy.
Would have been very easy to get a lovely rescue dog, if that was what she wanted to do, although harder to find an instagram-cute puppy.
Then again, maybe a dog rescue home would reject her application since there are far more dedicated dog owners out there.
I got my dog from a breeder as wanted a cockapoo to limit allergies and no rescue would let us adopt because 1) we have rabbits too 2) we both work full time even though I have flexible working/WFH privileges. Not all but most rescue centres are pretty strict on who can and can’t have a dog 😩😩
Like I’d love to get a second dog now and rescue one but I know they would turn us down even tho we already have a well trained dog who is looked after & treated like a princess 😂

emm

VIP Member
Especially since her list usually includes the same things: approvals and then calls/meetings which you'd surely have in your diary anyway. The only thing that changes is her personal appointments
And then every evening some kind of social plan

klarigold

She said on an insta q&a that they split the mortgage and bills 50:50 which seems so strange to me. I would never be paying 50% of someone else mortgage unless my name was getting added to the deed.

really wonder how much of a deposit she put down because surely the monthly mortgage payments on a house that size in London must be ludicrous. How is he affording?
I swear she said in the past that she bought it outright??

• Wow

MRSELM

Can I ask something regarding the "tiyad" conversation out of real curiosity?

So, I am Spaniard but have been living in the UK for the past 10 years. If, for example, I were to meet a Nigerian person that moved to Spain and used a slang (non-offensive, ovbs... i don't think tiyad is but correct me if i'm wrong) Catalan word I'd be well happy and hype them up... same if the person was French, American, Chinese... I would think it's funny / cool that someone adopts a slang word in my own language and not only uses standard Spanish. Why is is different in this case? My boyfriend is Jamaican and when I have used the word "ting" for example on an odd occasion he's never told me it was cultural appropriation or that it was not correct to use it... why is it bad that she used "tiyad"? Is it because it is her, is it because it is offensive...?

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I think it was alwaysbfriends? Unless I missed it but 2 dogs is a lot of work for a friend to take on I would think

klarigold

Not sure if this TikTok got posted here! Lauren is job hunting in London and sharing her experience. She’s exposed Tala, and the comments section is truly *chefs kiss* for Tala gossip like pay (21k for an EA to Greg) and unethical hiring practices. Greg even jumps in to defend.
😯😯😯 I don't have tiktok (refuse to) can you share what she says/screencaps?

cherryblossomtree

I thought we had already established this, many times over (vide: various meals out and majority of her closet). She's not vegan, but pretends to be whenever it's profitable.
i don't know how her being vegan is profitable though. she doesn't have any vegan brand deals? maybe that shepherds pie brand but they probably have meat options etc too

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
Anar posted one of the picnic photos in colour and the other sandwich is in a blue box which at Sainsburys means fish. So that’s 2 fish and 1 chicken sandwich. The only vegan things in that picnic are the olives, guacamole, hummus, and maybe some crisps.
I don't think pringles are vegan either

Reactions: 2